Sign in to follow this  
JMusicMaxcaz

Alice Nine Signed with Universal Studio Japan

Scarlet sounds sick..the title, I haven't heard the song. So thrilled, their songs won't be different but maybe the production quality might change for the better :D

Guest Magatsu

bigger label.. just same as PSC...

but maybe better taste of sound.

since going major they've had a few so-so singles. but a9's really picked up their stuff the last few years, from senkou-9. i have no fears of them going to a bigger label, cause i truly believe they have the talent to make even greater music

I find it strange, because PSC has sort of a contract with SONY and all of their major artists are under SONY or a subdivision of SONY. Strange for Alice Nine to join Universal, but let's hope it's for the better and that they continue making good music!

Guest Magatsu

maybe they are allowed now to have a girlfriend or a wife :P

I find it strange, because PSC has sort of a contract with SONY and all of their major artists are under SONY or a subdivision of SONY.

The only major PSC bands that are on Sony are the GazettE and ViViD.

SuG is on Pony Canyon, D=OUT and now SCREW are on Tokuma.

Kra is like borderline major? Because they major debuted on King Records, but then they went back to releasing under PSC's Peace&Smile music.

I find it strange, because PSC has sort of a contract with SONY and all of their major artists are under SONY or a subdivision of SONY.

Kra is like borderline major? Because they major debuted on King Records, but then they went back to releasing under PSC's Peace&Smile music.

Alice Nine was in TOKUMA right? At least, they were in 2010 during Senkou and Stargazer:

Alice Nine was in TOKUMA right? At least, they were in 2010 during Senkou and Stargazer:

They were. And Tokuma sucks, so it's a good move for them.

They've been on quite a few record labels. Tokuma, King Records, etc. I'm so excited to see what they do next.

So are they actually leaving PSC? Or they've just switched which major label co-manages them?

Once again... PS COMPANY IS NOT A RECORD LABEL!!!!

PS COMPANY = ARTIST AGENCY + MANAGEMENT COMPANY

NAYUTAWAVE RECORDS = THEIR RECORD LABEL THAT RELEASES THEIR MUSIC (CD+DVD/BD ETC.)

Over and out.. Stop mix it up everytime!!! PS COMPANY will still be their MANAGEMENT AND ARTIST AGENCY.

SONY MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT:

the Gazette (Label: VVV Records)

ViViD (Label: EPIC Records)

TOKUMA JAPAN COMMUNICATIONS:

D=OUT (Label: JAPAN RECORD)

SCREW (Label: JAPAN RECORD)

PONY CANYON:

SuG

UNIVERSAL MUSIC LLC:

Alice Nine (Label: NAYUTAWAVE RECORDS)

Peace&Smile music:

Kra