Sign in to follow this  
SMKR33

[METAL/SCREAMO] UnderOATH

Yeah you all should also listen to these guys they rock hardcore. If anyone wants I can up a track from them or somethin so yall can try 'em lol

@ Buster - You want me to up "you're ever so inviting" on here?

@Domestic - Totally agree. Although I gotta say my favorite is a tie between In regards to myself and Writing on the walls. (although reinventing your exit is really good)

I'm a HUGE underoath fan. Holy crap I can't tell you how much I love this band. They are literally tied with Dir en grey on my last.fm. xD Does anyone like Aaron's (the lead singer) side project "The Almost"? I love that album they put out, Southern Weather.

@SMKR33

nah, i think there r better songs to show off ^^

me too wants to hear the side project, nevah heard of'em before

edit: lol i dl the vid "southern weather" some days ago without knowing that it was the sideproject of the drummer xDD

Hm, Never heard 'em. Gonna go check 'em out, then. See if I like it...

I remember listening to underOATH a while ago, and I didn't really like it, but I think that this is like the equivalent to what I would be listening to but American, so I would like to try them out again.

... someone should upload something... >>

My friend's favorite band.

I have one song from them somewhere. (don't remember the title or anything but I think it was on some free cd which came with some magazine)

They're not bad.

I'd have somethin uploaded already but I forgot my password for my account so lol I can't upload right now. I'll probably just make a new account and up some songs though. Expect like 2 or 3 songs on here by saturday or somethin though lol

UnderOath is a really good band.

Better before they changed their vocalist.

Now they're. . . ehh.

Good, but not extravagant.

:]

Sign in to follow this