Sign in to follow this  
Aya

HERO

continued from viewtopic.php?f=19&t=17521&start=15

thanks so much!

That does sound weird, I wonder what the other pvs that come with releases are like?? I'm going to try and get their album when JPTOU reopen their CD store so I'll see what the stuff on the DVDs are like&& unfortunately it was only an offer they did until the release day, their website is here http://saku-cooljapanmusic.jp but maybe if you were interested you could email them and ask if they had any left over stock. I hope they do something like it again soon though.

Yeah they haven't announced anything officially yet, and I don't think anyone else said anything about it, I only saw it in his blog, I really hope it happens though ;u; it would be great. HERO aren't a unknown band but the fandom outside japan seems to be really small ; ; Normally I don't really like jrock in anime op/ed but I really hope them having a song with Fairy tail will bring them more popularity.

Which album/version are you planning to get? I've also purchased "to you..." Type B. The DVD quality seems similiar. There's also the VOB version of 25 Oku Byou no Tsukaikata that someone shared. Although I have NOT seen any HD versions of these vids to actually compare.

Ooh, I realized Saku wouldn't have the same offer right now... but I thought they'd be a good place to check out for the future. Or, at least another place to consider purchasing from. But... seems like they're not actually a store? I don't see where you can purchase things. So they don't normally sell CDs?

Yep, I did a google search to see if I could find more information about the potential DVD, but the only place to mention it was a concert review by BARKS. They didn't say much, pretty much the same thing as SARSHI. I hope they'll officially announce it soon - that way we know there WILL be a DVD lol

I've noticed the HERO international fandom is small. Actually, seems like a lot of international fandoms are small - or atleast quiet nowadays. I follow quite a few bands and only the larger ones really have an active international community.

continued from viewtopic.php?f=19&t=17521&start=15
thanks so much!

That does sound weird, I wonder what the other pvs that come with releases are like?? I'm going to try and get their album when JPTOU reopen their CD store so I'll see what the stuff on the DVDs are like&& unfortunately it was only an offer they did until the release day, their website is here http://saku-cooljapanmusic.jp but maybe if you were interested you could email them and ask if they had any left over stock. I hope they do something like it again soon though.

Yeah they haven't announced anything officially yet, and I don't think anyone else said anything about it, I only saw it in his blog, I really hope it happens though ;u; it would be great. HERO aren't a unknown band but the fandom outside japan seems to be really small ; ; Normally I don't really like jrock in anime op/ed but I really hope them having a song with Fairy tail will bring them more popularity.

Which album/version are you planning to get? I've also purchased "to you..." Type B. The DVD quality seems similiar. There's also the VOB version of 25 Oku Byou no Tsukaikata that someone shared. Although I have NOT seen any HD versions of these vids to actually compare.

Ooh, I realized Saku wouldn't have the same offer right now... but I thought they'd be a good place to check out for the future. Or, at least another place to consider purchasing from. But... seems like they're not actually a store? I don't see where you can purchase things. So they don't normally sell CDs?

Yep, I did a google search to see if I could find more information about the potential DVD, but the only place to mention it was a concert review by BARKS. They didn't say much, pretty much the same thing as SARSHI. I hope they'll officially announce it soon - that way we know there WILL be a DVD lol

I've noticed the HERO international fandom is small. Actually, seems like a lot of international fandoms are small - or atleast quiet nowadays. I follow quite a few bands and only the larger ones really have an active international community.

I was just going to get the B-Type too, but if I brought it from JPTOU they add extra stuff, one of the things they add was a comment DVD so I wanted to see it lol.

I have a feeling that SAKU might be a side site of another site that sells jrock stuff cuz labels wouldn't usually provide CDs and a bonus item to just any old Japanese rock site.

I really do hope it turns into an official thing and not just Sarshi teasing everyone :>

It's a shame u__u there was a livejournal but now it's completely dead, so I'm considering making a new one or maybe making a blog for them on tumblr, I can't really decide which would be better just yet.

I was just going to get the B-Type too, but if I brought it from JPTOU they add extra stuff, one of the things they add was a comment DVD so I wanted to see it lol.

I have a feeling that SAKU might be a side site of another site that sells jrock stuff cuz labels wouldn't usually provide CDs and a bonus item to just any old Japanese rock site.

I really do hope it turns into an official thing and not just Sarshi teasing everyone :>

It's a shame u__u there was a livejournal but now it's completely dead, so I'm considering making a new one or maybe making a blog for them on tumblr, I can't really decide which would be better just yet.

Oooh, can you get Type A and still get the extra stuff? Or is it exclusively with Type B?

I first heard of SAKU from their youtube channel, but I didn't realize it was the same people until you sent their link. For smaller artists like HERO, I think it's possible for most VK organizations to negotiate and get special favors for the bands.

I've been on LiveJournal (LJ) since I first got into Japanese music (over 5 years now), but it seems like a lot of people have abandoned it for tumblr and twitter. However, I'm still only on LJ. I have a twitter, but I don't use it except to follow some musicians. As for tumblr, I just can't get into it ... perhaps someday. Although, recently there's been 3 or 4 tumblrs that I've found that seem like something I should follow. So, perhaps that someday is close.

Oooh, can you get Type A and still get the extra stuff? Or is it exclusively with Type B?

I first heard of SAKU from their youtube channel, but I didn't realize it was the same people until you sent their link. For smaller artists like HERO, I think it's possible for most VK organizations to negotiate and get special favors for the bands.

I've been on LiveJournal (LJ) since I first got into Japanese music (over 5 years now), but it seems like a lot of people have abandoned it for tumblr and twitter. However, I'm still only on LJ. I have a twitter, but I don't use it except to follow some musicians. As for tumblr, I just can't get into it ... perhaps someday. Although, recently there's been 3 or 4 tumblrs that I've found that seem like something I should follow. So, perhaps that someday is close.

With all the types you get extra stuff, but the comment DVD was with the limited editions, I think. That's off the top of my head anyway, they still haven't reopened the CD store so I'm not sure if they're still offering it ; ; I asked them on twitter when they'll reopen, but no response yet.

I think tumblr is mostly for just, photoblogging I guess?? and not great for a band fandom, for band blogs that have a lot of followers, they're mostly just reblogging/posting photos and occasionally news and translations, so maybe livejournal would be the best choice, I'd really like to find a fan who could translate their blogs if I did start a new comm on livejournal.

With all the types you get extra stuff, but the comment DVD was with the limited editions, I think. That's off the top of my head anyway, they still haven't reopened the CD store so I'm not sure if they're still offering it ; ; I asked them on twitter when they'll reopen, but no response yet.

I think tumblr is mostly for just, photoblogging I guess?? and not great for a band fandom, for band blogs that have a lot of followers, they're mostly just reblogging/posting photos and occasionally news and translations, so maybe livejournal would be the best choice, I'd really like to find a fan who could translate their blogs if I did start a new comm on livejournal.

Seems like a lot of smaller stores are coming and going very quickly. Not a good sign.

Tumblr does seem to be #1 for sharing pictures... but it seems like everyone has moved onto it LoL

Good luck with finding a translator... my Japanese is still too simple for full translations.

Sarshi posted about the live DVD again

comes out 12th December, nothing about a price

obviously the setlist will be from the performance at SHIBUYA-AX

I hope there's some back/off stage footage too, I'm definitely going to try and get it.

WOOHOO!! Can't wait! I hope the rest of the details are announced soon.

Sarshi posted about the live DVD again

comes out 12th December, nothing about a price

obviously the setlist will be from the performance at SHIBUYA-AX

I hope there's some back/off stage footage too, I'm definitely going to try and get it.

WOOHOO!! Can't wait! I hope the rest of the details are announced soon.

The limited edition version is available http://kandamusic.shop-pro.jp/?pid=50189861

from what I can tell, it comes with a second documentary disk, and it gets shipped out nearly a week before the standard edition goes on sale. There might be special packaging too? idk hopefully a better translation will be available soon

They do take overseas orders but I think it's better to email them about it, I started by asking about overseas shipping but then the girl answering my emails told me I could write to her in English

I do know that shipping overseas is an additional 2500 yen so I assume they ship by EMS.

club Zy are doing the 'make your own photobook' thing with HERO now

http://vcollection.club-zy.com/createbo ... d=40404_06

part of the info on the website is written in English, but I can't tell if they ship overseas.

hopefully they'll keep it up for a while because, if they do ship overseas I'd like to do it since the photos they use are cute.

http://www.brand-x.jp/product/7342

regular edition went up for pre-order today. The price seems to be the same as the limited edition unless it's a mistake, so even though it's not sold everywhere and only available to pre-order until the 20th it seems like its worth just getting the limited edition anyway

(though you'll probably need a shopping service since even though the webstore told me I could email them in English, they stopped responding when I did so I had to get a shopping service to order it for me)

Although if you do get regular edition it and live in Japan, you can go to the instore events, that seems to be the only advantage anyway.

I really like them. They are friendly and have fun lives, so I was happy when they restarted activities. :)

Sign in to follow this