Sign in to follow this  
JMusicMaxcaz

ACE New Single : ELEMENTA ALCHEMICA (2012/11/21)

It's sound really great !

Anyone knows who their current support members are?

On guitar, it's YO from SEVEN SEAS and Levia. On drums I don't know.

That really sounded phenomenal. There were parts of that that were just overwhelmingly amazing, so I'm sure the whole thing will be absolutely fantastic, but I sort-of wish they broke it down into a few songs instead of one long song.... But I digress. The concept is good and the music sounds great and that makes me happy.

Are there HQ cover art images yet?

The English voice-over guy was a little ridiculous but the song itself sounds very promising. It's the first preview in a while to get me this excited for a new release. Cannot wait!

F***ing epic masterpiece this will be!!! If I got this right, the first part was earth, then wind, then fire(my favorite part of the preview around the 2:30 mark) and then water. Oh man I love this. I feel like it's like Alice Nine's GEMINI. The song was supposed to be 16 minutes long but then it was cut down to 12 minutes and divided into 2 songs each with a variation in the theme. Except, in this case, ELEMENTA ALCHEMICA is going to be doing that throughout 40 minutes all in one song.

Anxious to see how great this will be and if it will be competition with GALEYD's I'll Be There For You for "Best song of the Millennium" for me.

This is water? I am so scared for fire! That is going to be one legendary thing to listen to!! This was so beautiful and that support guitarist is so damn good~ I am so psyched, officially preordering this single!

Sign in to follow this