Peace Heavy mk II

Does your username mean / reference anything?

Yes actual. "Heavy" is a class in an online shooter game, Team Fotress II (he was probably in the first one, but I never played it). As his name implies, he's their heaviest character, thus making him the slowest, but he gets to use a gatling gun named "Sasha."

Like the rest of the characters in the game, Heavy takes on the role of an ethic stereo type. This character is Russian and has the ability to equip boxing gloves, 2 types of gatling guns, and the oportunity to use a sandwich to heal himself (entitled "sanvich"). Other ethnic groups include the sniper being Australian, the spy being French, the medic being German, the soldier being American, and the Scout having a Brooklyn accent (being from New York, that just means he's from the old country).

Now why "Peace Heavy?" Good question. Well, in one server I noticed people named themselves "Red Peace Heavy," and "Blue Peace Heavy." The entire game all the did was stand around using the sanvich and didn't do anything else. It was amusing to see 4 or 5 people doing the same thing, but for people who taking gaming as srs bsns it wasn't. Hearing angry 15 year olds scream "FUCKING WASTE OF TIME DO SOMETHING!!1!1!!!!" into their microphones made the losing effort worth while.

:staru:

:staru:

"MK II" is also another reference, but this time to Zeta Gundam. Click here for more information on that. I added that to my name because the other Tainted World died and I didn't feel it was worth it to get my account back.

watched Neon genesis evangelion anime and i took that neon

this was my first nick a post forums

I had to write this report for math class back when I was in college and I remember coming across a snippet about Arithmetica in my book. I can't remember anything about what I had read but I also happened to start playing WoW right around that time and choose it as my name for my main and the name just stuck. So now I use it for pretty much everything but I also go by a few other alter ego names but for the most part I use this.

I had to write this report for math class back when I was in college and I remember coming across a snippet about Arithmetica in my book. I can't remember anything about what I had read but I also happened to start playing WoW right around that time and choose it as my name for my main and the name just stuck. So now I use it for pretty much everything but I also go by a few other alter ego names but for the most part I use this.
Didn't you use to be Lustair or something like that?

Yes, it's my name, and is not pronounced tear-int like most people automatically read it as. :-/ But, is pronounced Tah-rehnt. :domo:

Uh, as far as I know mines meaningless.

I mentioned this before in another user name related thread. I stole it from Andy Scmidt who's a member of the band Disillusion.

Champ you're just going crazy! ;)

Yeah we did have this in the dead board.

Well again I got my name as Jrock (For Japanese Rawk of course) and added drama cause we all love those rawr's and the drama it creates, and people over-obsessing over bands *cough everyone* and the dramas that ensue.

There was a thread at the previous TW, but this is the first one here, if I'm not mistaken.

SUB·LIM·I·NAL (sb-lm-nl)

adj.

1. below the threshold of conscious perception, used of stimuli: subliminal messages.

2. inadequate to produce conscious awareness but able to evoke a response: subliminal propaganda.

& Subliminal is one of my favourite D'espairsRay songs.

mine? Well, it's a part of... Evolution B-)

chronology:

forgot my first name > sicks_ugly > vermouth > kir > chianti

and, the last 3 are series of:

1. Liquor/wine/cocktail drinks

2. My fave villain characters from Detective Conan series

Yep, but then I thought that was dumb and wanted to be more consistent with my Internet names. I use Lustair in a few other spots but I really can't remember off the top of my head :-S I think Steam or Stardock I use it there.

Yep, but then I thought that was dumb and wanted to be more consistent with my Internet names. I use Lustair in a few other spots but I really can't remember off the top of my head :-S I think Steam or Stardock I use it there.
Oh alright just making sure (: I remember I loved the avatar you had.

My name was given by ginHigure a while ago :o !

Oh alright just making sure (: I remember I loved the avatar you had.

My name was given by ginHigure a while ago :o !

Oh? The Kon one? (Thanks! :D ) That's my main LJ avatar so I got tired of it pretty quickly since I see it all over my Livejournal.

I was sever years old, when I realized, that I needed an email-address. So, me and my brother thought and thought, when my brother yelled "Aha!" And pointed his finger to mousepad. I was like ooookay, you're weird, NO! But then I noticed the text at mousepad, and started to change it Alsop --> Allisapp.

And here we are, username has been under my "caress" for a nine years.

Some little girl that gets killed in a train in an anime I can't remember. I thought she was cute. Kanopi comes from Kanae -> Kanapi -> Kanopi, nicknamed by a friend.

Aion: the badguy from the anime/manga Chrno Crusade. So not the Japanese metalband (didnt know of it when I took the name) or the mmorpg since i already used it before the game was announced.

My other name has a somewgat more interesting story to it

Gamer -> red alert 2 -> terror drones -> Terror sounds like chaos -> ChaoZ-dRoNe :)