2NE1

20100831_2ne1.jpg

I was kind of surprised to see that there was no 2NE1 topic. But I felt it was appropriate to make one now, with their comeback being only 8 days away. 2NE1 will be returning on September 9th with a 12 track album titled To Anyone. Six of the tracks will be brand new with four being their past digital singles and an additional two bonus tracks.

Does anyone know what the tracklist for the album is, because I can't find it, but I'm kind of curious. Regardless I'm looking forward to it!

Finally it's been made :D

Well I still haven't found the tracklist, but i'm sure it's going to be great.

The album was also produced by Will.I.Am from the Black Eyed peas, and you forgot to mention that they are going to release 3 mv's that day also.

Anyway, I'm excited for their new material <3

The album was also produced by Will.I.Am from the Black Eyed peas.
Thats not true.

They produced 10 songs with him for their us debut album, but theres no release date for it so far.

As far as i know he had nothing to do with the korean album.

Im most excited for the comeback stage, because they will perform all three songs.

The album was also produced by Will.I.Am from the Black Eyed peas.
Thats not true.

They produced 10 songs with him for their us debut album, but theres no release date for it so far.

As far as i know he had nothing to do with the korean album.

Im most excited for the comeback stage, because they will perform all three songs.

Well I think he really did produce the album.

Taken from allkpop.com

It’s also been reported that the girls traveled to LA and London to work with Black Eyed Peas leader Will.I.Am in order to create the music on their album. Apparently he was given the chance to see one of their videos and almost immediately decided that he wanted to help produce their work.

In addition, plans for them to debut in America are undecided as yet, but they will expand into Japan early next year. They’re looking to debut 2NE1 in America in the future and will consult mainly with Will.I.Am, but for now they’re sticking to Korea and Japan.

In another allkpop article it says something about the director of the MV saying how Teddy has outdone himself. So I'm assuming that Teddy is still producing most of the album if not all.

allkpop is not trustworthy nowadays. They just write what they want to write.

promo pics:

2ne1_thumb1.jpg

Tracklist: (proof that will i am had nothing to do with the korean album)

1. Can’t Nobody (????) ??, ??, ??: Teddy

Can’t Nobody (Title Song) | Writer, Producer, Arrangement: Teddy

2. Go Away (????) ??, ??, ??: Teddy

Go Away (Title Song) | Writer, Producer, Arrangement: Teddy

3. ?? ? (????) ??, ??, ??: e.knock

Clap Your Hands (Title Song) | Writer, Producer, Arrangement: Teddy

4. ? ?? ??: Big Tone / ??: PK , Big Tone / ??: PK

I’m Busy | Writer: Big Tone / Producer: PK, Big Tone / Arrangement: PK

5. ?? (Slow) ??, ??: e.knock, ?? ?? / ??: ?? ??

It Hurts (Slow) | Writer, Producer: e.knock, Sunwoo Jungah / Arrangement: Sungwoo Jungah

6. ??? ??? ??: Masta Wu / ??: Choice37, Big Tone / ??: Choice37

Love is Ouch | Writer: Masta Wu / Producer: Choice37, Big Tone / Arrangement: Choice 37

7. You & I (? ? ??) ??, ??, ??: Teddy

You & I (Park Bom Solo) | Writer, Producer, Arrangement: Teddy

8. Please Don’t Go (CL & ??) ??, ??, ??: Teddy

Please Don’t Go (CL & Minji) | Writer, Producer, Arrangement: Teddy

9. Kiss (??? ??) ??, ??, ??: Teddy

Kiss (Sandara Solo) | Writer, Producer, Arrangement: Teddy

10. ? ?? ??? ??, ??, ??: Teddy

Try to Follow Me | Writer, Producer, Arrangement: Teddy

11. I Don’t Care (Reggae mix) Writer, Producer: Teddy, e.knock / Writer: Sungwoo Jungah

12. Can’t Nobody (Eng. Ver) Writer: Perry / Producer, Arrangement: Teddy

who's that blonde gal? CL?

She looks so different.

Also, i didn't wish the solo works of CL & Minzy and Dara will make it into the group album.

Thought it would included on each of their solo album in the future.

Guess am wrong...

I thought their solo songs wouldn't be on it either. There are only 7 new songs now.

Anyway. Will.I.AM didn't produce any of these songs. The songs he did were indeed for their official US album (as most people have figured out already. I'm just stating the obvious :P)

I don't really know what to think about them now. I don't know what to think about their comeback either. I'm anticipating Beast's and Trax' a lot more. I never got the hype around this band either. It's the first time they release something since their debut single/ep almost a year and a few months ago. Other bands that have released a lot more, and have proven themselves a lot more, don't seem to be able to gather as many fans as 2NE1 has. I wonder what's so special about them compared to others. Yes, they have a different style than the other bands. But why hype them up so much if they've hardly done anything? It's just the YG name, isn't it?

^ Actually its only 6 new songs.

And i cant answer the last question. I dont really like them too. Their debut single Fire was really great, but i didnt like most of the songs on the mini album.

The solo songs are all bad , but i will listen to the new songs.

Theres already a Beast comeback confirmed? CANT WAIT.

EDIT: ok i just read about it :x and it got delayed D:

^ Actually its only 6 new songs.

And i cant answer the last question. I dont really like them too. Their debut single Fire was really great, but i didnt like most of the songs on the mini album.

The solo songs are all bad , but i will listen to the new songs.

Theres already a Beast comeback confirmed? CANT WAIT.

EDIT: ok i just read about it :x and it got delayed D:

Well, the news of the delay was late :P

Beast was supposed to comeback in August, but due to Yoseob's surgery it got postponed to the end of September. Just a few weeks more.

And yes, I did like Fire as well. Though it was a fresh song and I really liked it, their mini was indeed bad.

I did like that CF song, Try to copy me, though. It was something fresh as well. If the album's something like Fire and that CF song, I'll like it.

another anticipated released fuked, first of all wtf with their solo songs being in the album, second only 6 brand new tracks which i think they should have done a mini-album instead...and on top of that 3 tittle tracks how dumb is that if only 6 songs are new overall.

I expected a full album with all new songs, tho CL does look pretty hot.

Ehh I'm ok with the tracklist, I liked most of the solo songs, "Please Don't Go" is probably the only exception. Also I don't care much for "Try to Copy Me" but that's only 2 songs on the album that I'm already :\ about.

But I agree with you guys "Fire" was a strong track, which the rest of the album really didn't match up to. Although I really liked "Pretty Boy", but those were the only two tracks. Hopefully this album will be stronger.

I'm also curious about their US debut?

Oh ok well I won't trust allkpop a lot anymore. Also I'm anxious to see how the 3 MV's ended up.

I also agree about Fire it's one of my favorite kpop songs, especially Dara's part.

The girls look so hot on the promo pictures, especially Dara, and CL.

About the tracklist I am disappointed that they included their solo songs. It was kind of obvious that they were going to include I don't care, and that's my favorite song by them, but oh well the other 6 songs have to make this up.

I'm also anxious about their US debut :D

It can only be the second best release, because Beast comeback will be in this month too ;)

I actually liked the song too, although the beginning sounded much better than the rest of the song.

It can only be the second best release, because Beast comeback will be in this month too ;)

I actually liked the song too, although the beginning sounded much better than the rest of the song.

Beast <3 They still didn't get their own thread. Maybe I should do it. haha.

True true. But they'll probably have bigger sales than Beast anyway. For no actual reason :-(

Well, Better Together by Se7en started off a lot better than it actually was. The chorus ruined it for me. I loved the verses, and then all of a sudden there was this bubbly chorus :s

Beast <3 They still didn't get their own thread. Maybe I should do it. haha.

True true. But they'll probably have bigger sales than Beast anyway. For no actual reason :-(

Well, Better Together by Se7en started off a lot better than it actually was. The chorus ruined it for me. I loved the verses, and then all of a sudden there was this bubbly chorus :s

Yea you should do it :x i love them.

Yes its true that 2NE1 has a very big fanbase. I actually dont get it too, because they only released one mini album. They get hyped for nothing. People just love them for nothing.

And i will never understand why Better Together was the title track.. Digital Bounce was sooo much better.

Yea you should do it :x i love them.

Yes its true that 2NE1 has a very big fanbase. I actually dont get it too, because they only released one mini album. They get hyped for nothing. People just love them for nothing.

And i will never understand why Better Together was the title track.. Digital Bounce was sooo much better.

I'll do it! Later :P

Fans at Allkpop are freaking out now. Their performances are being recorded in private. Which means everyone is like: only the best for 2NE1, 2NE1 is showing the real thing,... I'm more like: private recording? What, are they scared they'll fuck up with too many people around? I just hate their (the fans') attidude of thinking 2NE1 is better than anyone else. Makes me wonder where all that 'hyping' came from.

Digital Bounce is an awesome song. It was indeed weird that Better Together was the Title Track while the mini was called Digital Bounce as well :s

Just listened to the sample on allkpop, I actually really enjoyed it, I'm really looking forward to their comeback album! Only a few more days left!

i recently got into B2ST and i actually like them cuzz i dont like most boy bands. 2NE1 they are not special, they are okay-i do listen to them and like their songs but they are not my favorite nor i get hyped by them, i hate the song Fire and theirs fans are all like FTW, i dont care they are like every other girl group too me, they dont stand out much for me. For Se7en, digital bounce was the only release I like by him. Overall 2ne1's comeback is not too anticipating for me, i got others comebacks im actually dying for!