I still like Can't Nobody the most (I don't really like the vid though. It's too random). But I prefer the English version over the Korean one. And it looks like there's going to be a vid of the english one as well (isn't CL driving a black lamborgini like she said in the english lyrics?)

The Cant Nobody mv is the best one.

Didnt really like the performances, though. I thought they were a little bit boring. I still remember the FIRE debut performance. That was really great.

The Cant Nobody mv is the best one.

Didnt really like the performances, though. I thought they were a little bit boring. I still remember the FIRE debut performance. That was really great.

I have the same opinion about the live stages. I still don't get why everyone thinks they're that great. Yes, some of their songs are different from other girlbands, but that's about it. They don't even have a special stage aura or anything.

Ah, well. That's just my opinion though.

I have the same opinion about the live stages. I still don't get why everyone thinks they're that great. Yes, some of their songs are different from other girlbands, but that's about it. They don't even have a special stage aura or anything.

Ah, well. That's just my opinion though.

Especially the cant nobody choreography was really weak. Didnt live up to the song.

i only liked the clap your hands comeback, the other comebacks sucked badly, and the video for cant nobody sucked. My favorite video and song would be go away officially. Also its true for their cant nobody choreography was very weak compared to their other songs and i expected more from the video itself as well.

i think GO AWAY is a good ballad, without being too mellow or dramatic. But the visualization on the MV are makes me wince a little. It's quite rough.

If i was a staright, i may think twice to date that girl when i have the chance. She murdered a guy cos she is cheated and unhappy by a jerk? D:

though i do really want to kick that jerk butt for the domestic violence he did, but to take one's life is too much for me :(

however, still a good ballad.

The preview didn't really excites me, but the full thing are excellent!

Yeah I thought the MV was a bit over dramatic as well, lol. Although I liked cringed when he was hitting her, because I can't tolerate things like that. Yeah, just a bit over the top, lol.

English version of Clap Your Hands!

Hzfs6tRSPHs

I hope they're coming to the states soon or something. I didn't know they were gonna have an English version of this. It's not as good as the original, but shit I hope it blows up in America!

English version of Clap Your Hands!

Hzfs6tRSPHs

I hope they're coming to the states soon or something. I didn't know they were gonna have an English version of this. It's not as good as the original, but shit I hope it blows up in America!

It doesn't seem to be one from 2NE1 themselves though. CL doesn't sound like CL. And they're saying it's a cover on the youtube page :P

But on a brighter side, in the recent interview from Star news with 2NE1 they asked them about their American album with Will.i.am and when we could expect a release date and Bom said probably once it was looked over more carefully, meaning it's probably been recorded already and probably in mixing and editing.

you rely too much on allkpop dude, Just wait for it and see what unfolds later on in the future. For the moment the are promoting in korea, one step at the time.

On December 8th, AVEX TRAX will release a Japanese version of "To Anyone" a 2-disc edition with 20 tracks, including a new track, "FUCK YOU". What are the other 7 tracks though? Will it be their first mini?

yeah im guessing that too. oh and new track fuck you, lol. Well japs will take nicely but koreans wont. As long as they keep on going im good with it.

yeah im guessing that too. oh and new track fuck you, lol. Well japs will take nicely but koreans wont. As long as they keep on going im good with it.

Great! So that means they'll start touring in Japan? D:

Here's the MV for their follow-up track "It Hurts"

aUiMaz4BNKw

I still love the song but the video just bores me (okay, I admit it looks cool/stylish though).