song's awesome.

Love the R&B touch, it shows their singing skills more.

Minzy voice, is love.

Btw CL looks weird in this one, like chubby cruella deville

I have to say that these girls sound amazing without 10 layers of electronic synths and T-Pain level auto-tune. "아파 (Slow)" is a beautiful song, they should do songs like this one more often.

It's alright. It's a typical 2NE1 song.

WHAT YA TRYING TO SAY SON!

i like this song!

Hey, I like it as well :P That's why it's a typical 2NE1 song, it's something I expected.

2NE1 doesn't have to be more than this/Can't Nobody/Fire/Try to Copy Me/Clap your Hands for me. Those are the songs that get me dancing. The other ones are kind of boring for me.

Hey, I like it as well :P That's why it's a typical 2NE1 song, it's something I expected.

2NE1 doesn't have to be more than this/Can't Nobody/Fire/Try to Copy Me/Clap your Hands for me. Those are the songs that get me dancing. The other ones are kind of boring for me.

I JK with chu girl!

Me Can't Nobody/Go Away/I Don't Care/Le't Go party/Fire/사랑?? 아야야

XD the others are danceable to but these are top ones.

I JK with chu girl!

Me Can't Nobody/Go Away/I Don't Care/Le't Go party/Fire/사랑?? 아야야

XD the others are danceable to but these are top ones.

:P I know I know :P

I never really got the thing about I Don't Care though. I listened to it once and I never felt the urge to listen to it again. I don't think it's that special. (And I like the English version of Can't Nobody more than the Korean :P haha. Maybe because I can actually sing along easier:p)

^yeah that mayb the reason.

Oh i used to hate 2NE1 and I Don't Care, then i got into their mini except I Don't Care, then i liked they new "mini" and after that i like I Don't Care. Really weird.

lol I like I don't care, and I liked it from the first listening :)

but I usually don't like girl bands too much lol

But I love Minzy a lot, she's cool and my age haha and I kinda dislike Dara

I also liked Go Away though

i seriously think that they are the best Korean group i ever heard

like all the songs they made are so freaking good!! i can listen to them all day!!

really..xD

exactly, they are nothing alike, plus 2NE1 beats their ass any day and they are more hiphop like stuff,badass,rapping,dancing chicks while SNSD are 9 of them being all girlie and cute and acting stupid except for the leader which i think she is really down-rated. I do like SNSD's leader other than that fak the group.

i mean i like girl's generation but their songs are too happy for me... like

i need to be in a REALLY good mood to listen to them... and same goes to KARA

but i don't hate them <3 and there's to many of them and

it makes me confused ><;

Got some news!

On April 21st, we will be releasing Park Bom’s solo track, ‘Please Don’t Cry‘, as a digital single. The single is the work of Teddy, and features a piano and house beat, which acts as a fast-paced R&B dance track. The music video will be released on the same day.

Unfortunately, we do not have plans for Park Bom to perform her solo on broadcast, but we will be starting aggressive and assertive activities for 2NE1 until the end of August. (2NE1 will be debuting in Japan on September).

What do we mean by aggressive and assertive promotions?

Unlike how we introduced 2NE1’s triple title tracks – “Can’t Nobody“, “Go Away“, “Clap Your Hands” – during their last mini-album promotions (which ended with their follow-up, “It Hurts“) we will be releasing a new song every three weeks.

The reason we have chosen to take this route is because we are more than satisfied with the level of quality in 2NE1’s new songs, and we are intending to use all six of the album’s songs as title tracks for this promotion.

We will be starting season three of ‘2NE1 TV’ with PD Choi. We are currently looking at an air date of around the beginning of June.

Finally, 2NE1 will be holding their first ever concert at the end of August. We have already surveyed the concert hall and feel that we will be able to run a concert with 2NE1’s representative tracks and their new six tracks.

We hope that our fans will give their support and encouragement towards 2NE1’s new music and promotions.

Thank you.

From YG

Looking forward to the new songs! And wow, it seems our lives will be filled with 2NE1 till the end of August. :mrgreen:

Tried them once but I don't really like them. I prefer 4Minute. But they are still better than Girl's Generation, though I'm unfortunately addicted to Mr. Taxi and Run Devil Run :lol:

D:

i can remember the first day i listen to them... Lollipop was my First song i heard

by them :D and Fire lol

LOVE 2NE1 :wub: anyone here have a favorite member?

:D

I'll put it this way:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE MINZY!! I'd marry her :3

CL may be the 2nd one I like (not like Minzy) 'cuz she's very cool and I respect her.

Park Bom is cute and sweet.

Dara is ok.

but I love the fact that all of them ARE 2NE1 (if you know what I mean)

I can't imagine 2NE1 with any other (new) members.

if one of the girls leaves the band then it wouldn't be 2NE1 anymore.

Anyways, I like the four of them (but I love Minzy <3)

lol

i like 4 of them too x3 but CL is my favorite.. :wub:

and i also Like Dara's Medusa look in "CAN'T NOBODY"

:D 2NE1= FOREVER AND NEVER!! :staru: and to people that have meet them

are lucky ><;