Trombe

MUNIMUNI live album, DVD & mini album release & member changes

Guest Magatsu

friends who help each other :3

cool!

Yeah, I read about that, nice!

Also, Canou Matenrou has a short band schedule up at his blog, and he's written this for 2013/05/30 as performing band: "MUNIMUNI(NEO)" ...maybe another incarnation with newer members again?

Also a bit of cool info: they've been doing a kind of session band called THE LOVECATS (playing The Cure covers), for which members are:

・SHO (PLASTICZOOMS)
・MORI (PLASTICZOOMS)
・TOM (PLASTICZOOMS)
・CANOU (MUNIMUNI)
・MAKOTO.T (cali≠gari)

...anyway: I want a new MUNIMUNI release alreadyyyy~ :D

Gt.ANKOU(dummy-xD) has departed after their live at Ikebukuro CHOP at 2013/02/22, and Gt.EXTACY(SLEEP PROJECT JP(Z a.k.a.影)) has joined the band at their live at Ikebukuro CHOP at 2013/03/10

for info only, THE CURE-cover session band "THE LOVECATS" have performed at their live at Ikebukuro CHOP at 2012/07/17

omg omg omg *too many feels*

Can't believe I'm hearing new stuff after like 3 years. :'D I hope this means a new release is on the horizon finally~

speaking of, here's a recent blog post of Matenrou.

ちゃお・・・舞い降り・・・。

みんな、ご無沙汰してごめんね・・・†

最近、
2013年発売予定、驚異の最新作!
「THE DOGUU ALBUM」をよく聴いています・・・。

3年CRY前から完成間近な予感です・・・。

Something about the new album coming in 2013 and sorry to have kept us waiting, and it's nearing its completion after 3 years.

Ba.BIBLE(神山昌典/kouyama masanori) will cease live performance after their live at Ikebukuro CHOP at 2013/08/08

btw he has changed his stage name for 3 times (in every September)

Ba.E.D.E.N.-->TETSU-->TOSHI-->BIBLE

and during our waiting of their mini album...the band has changed their Gt. & (support) Dr. for 2 times each

Gt.-眩暈-(memai)-->ANKOU-->EXTACY
Dr.TELL(support)-->CHARGEEEEEE...(support)-->SHINTARO

emmuree Ba.朋(tomo) will act as their Ba. since their live at Ikebukuro CHOP at 2013/08/19

their live-distributed CD "8" will be released at LAB.THE BASEMENT & MUNIMUNI 2-man live at Ikebukuro CHOP at 2013/07/23, which will include live songs from their live at Ikebukuro CHOP at 2011/12/13

Guest mitsubana

I thought this band had disbanded... guess not haha

Damn, despite all of the guitar and drum lineup changes, I'd always thought Kanou and Eden were the constant keeping the group going. It's a shame to see him go.

At this point I'm sure Kanou/munimuni could just settle with session guests to help contribute to an EP or album and just release it as a CDR to sell at shows. We should all spam his inbox with bandcamp links which I feel more Japanese artists should do. It would make things cheaper for him to sell and cheaper for us to all buy!

And thanks for posting that munimuni clip. Hearing this NEO song makes me excited again to know they haven't lost that certain something that made me love em in the first place.

MUNIMUNI Ba.BIBLE will depart after their presents live "グッドラックバイブル(good luck BIBLE) [MADE IN TOKOROZAWA-Forever TOSHI-]" at Ikebukuro CHOP at 2013/09/20, at which their live-distributed CD-R "バイブルとおしゃべりデート(BIBLE to oshaberi date)" will be released, and he will change his stage name again after then

deads will perform at event "Halloween deads party" at Ikebukuro CHOP at 2013/10/31

deads members:
Vo.&Gt.加納摩天楼(canou matenrou) (MUNIMUNI)
Vo.想(sou) (emmuree, …。【サイレンス】(silence))
Gt.ハルカ(halka) (emmuree, beni no sakura)

LUNA MATTINO will hold their one-man live "LUNATIC NEO TOKYO" at Ikebukuro CHOP at 2013/12/24

LUNA MATTINO members:
Vo.SOU (emmuree, …。【サイレンス】(silence))
Gt.CANOU (MUNIMUNI)
Gt.ZULL (…。【サイレンス】(silence))
Ba.KOTO (amber gris)
Dr.SALLY (101A, SELVES)