Sign in to follow this  
Kaye

[Korean] Beast

I CAN'T WAIT! NEED CD NOW!

Seriously. I'm pretty much dying to hear this EP. Music has been bad for the past weeks :s It's like nothing ever came out since 2NE1 released their album. I need more. Some Beast, some Co.ed, some DNA, some Supernova, some more Beast...

I CAN'T WAIT! NEED CD NOW!

Seriously. I'm pretty much dying to hear this EP. Music has been bad for the past weeks :s It's like nothing ever came out since 2NE1 released their album. I need more. Some Beast, some Co.ed, some DNA, some Supernova, some more Beast...

so right. i didnt even download anything since 2NE1.

I'm loving the intro more than Soom right now. But I liked the ending with the violin in the teaser more I think.

I have so much faith in them for an excellent comeback, now we just have to wait 5 more days, hopefully 4 since Korea is like a day ahead in time.

Hm, didnt know what to think about it after one listen..

Now.. Well it could be my favourite Beast release.

Mastermind and 숨 are awesome of course.

The other tracks grew really fast on me. Way more than the Shock tracks.

I definitely like it. except 주먹?? 꽉 ??고. I just cant stand Cube ballads. I always end up deleting the last song from every Beast and 4 Minute album after one listen.

Oh I'm so excited it sucks I'm on lunch at work right now and 3g is so slow. But yeah totally downloading it right now. Can't wait to listen!

Its actually better than Shock Of The New Era, i like it a lot, tho i prefer the other ballad than the one in this mini album.

Umm, if anybody knows, is it true that they are releasing something on November, cuz i've read this in many places? I know they wil have their first solo concert.

Umm, if anybody knows, is it true that they are releasing something on November, cuz i've read this in many places? I know they wil have their first solo concert.

Cant find any official sources for it so its probably not true.

maybe a ost song?

oh ok, cuz i found it on some kpop news site, i didnt pay much attention to it but i just skim around.

I'll try to find the article, cuz i dont know where i was, lol.

i just went to ihoneyjoo and still on process downloading it lol

from what you guys said, it seems a cool release.

i hope i enjoy it as much as you do.

Still prefer Shock of the new era, but it wasn't bad. It definitely grew on me since first listen, when I heard Mastermind, I thought I was gonna jizz my pants, but it was kind of downhill from there.

Matermind is really good though, I really wish it was longer, but awesome intro to the mini.

Soom is all right, I was really excited when I heard the teaser music as the intro, although I was a bit disappointed in the entire song, it wasn't really how I thought it was gonna be. It was an all right song though.

V.I.U. is meh. I hate the chorus when they start saying 'You' so fast and it seems all off or something. This song doesn't really do anything for me.

Break down is pretty good. My favorite ballad on the mini. This track has pretty strong vocals, but doesn't beat "Easy" off their last mini.

주먹?? 꽉 ??고 grew a little bit on me since I originally heard it. But still doesn't really do too much for me.

Overall Shock of the new era is a better mini to me, but this was a pretty good comeback. Needs more tracks like Mastermind.

Overall Shock of the new era is a better mini to me, but this was a pretty good comeback. Needs more tracks like Mastermind.

THIS.

I pretty much enjoy the new mini, though I'm a bit underwhelmed. The first three tracks I love, but I always have an urge to skip the remaining two. Still, Mastermind+Soom is epic stuff. Can't wait to see the MV (I hope they'll include the intro too, or at least part of it). :)

Soom and Mastermind are great songs, but I guess I have the same opinion over the album as most people here. Shock of the new Era was better overall :P

New mini was kind of underwhelming for me, none of it really stood out like Just Before Shock, Shock and Special did in Shock of the new Era. Hope the next one is better.

the new mini is OK.

Soom is really cool. But as an entity, the EP are easy to get old.

The PV for Soom, well the dancing/choreography is crap.

But everything else was cool. I like his ring, it looks simple but cool.

I typed too much cool this time lol

but yeah, that's what i think of it. Cool. lol

Sign in to follow this