Sign in to follow this  
Kaye

[Korean] Beast

i like the set for it and beginning of song, whos the guy going OHHHH!!! at beginning right when dude started rapping at beginning of song? cuz he doesnt look asian from side view.

i like the set for it and beginning of song, whos the guy going OHHHH!!! at beginning right when dude started rapping at beginning of song? cuz he doesnt look asian from side view.

It's Dongwoon (their maknae) but yeah, he doesn't look asian :P

I just read this on Ningin

If you’ve been anticipating BEAST to comeback with fists ready to pound the competition, they might just do so with the release of their mini album Mastermind Part 1 and Part 2. Wait, what? Yes, B2UTIES, BEAST will release yet another mini album in November as part 2 of the already released ‘Mastermind.’

BEAST has recently released their comeback mini album ‘Mastermind’ on September 28 online and will release it offline on September 30. But there’s more. It was revealed that BEAST will release a second part mini album in November.

It wont be a repackaged album (surprise, surprise!), but a completely new EP with a fresh set of songs. How cool is that?

They will also hold their very first solo concert on December 12. BEAST spent part of their Chuseok holiday finishing up the music video to their upcoming single ‘Breath‘, so keep an eye out for that very soon, Ninginers!

Who already wants the second part to their comeback?!

Another mini, within a month? :P wow

Really anticipating that upcoming mini! :) This current one isn't bad, Soom has really grown on me (the MV is really cool, as are the performances so far). I'm hoping for some dancey/tough guy songs on the future mini. xD

thats what i was talking about last 2 weeks, that they were going to release another mini on nov. tho i forgot where i found on saying. glad to know its out more in public now. Im also anticipating it.

The new mini album will be entitled Lights Go On Again, and comes out on November 9th!!! According to the news, it will have an electronic/dancey concept where all the members can show their individual talents...or something like that. XD

1zlrla8.jpg

Excited!

woh! :shock:

another mini in just few weeks after the last one?

And here we thought VK are releasing way too often... :mrgreen:

but, will still looking forward for this nevertheless

hope it's good.

I'm sure it'll be good, and pop stars have it easier, because they never write the songs. And I read the songs were mostly composed by S-Tiger and someone else, but S-Tiger is awesome! Definitely looking forward to it!

The tracklist of the upcoming mini:

01. Lights Go On Again

02. Beautiful

03. 니가 제일 좋아 (I Like You the Best)

04. Lightless

05. I'm Sorry

Beautiful will be the title track. They'll shoot the video on November 4th & 5th.

Also, here's what Allkpop wrote about the music:

The 4th album from BEAST has all the twists that exceed the thought of the human mind. The title song ‘Beautiful’ is confession song for this year’s winter with a bright and lovable BEAST. This addicting song has the megahit feeling so that if one hears it can automatically capture the listeners. Also it is a song that both the stage loving BEAST and the fans can enjoy together and make everyone happy.

Not only that, if you hear the first track of the song ‘Lights go on again’, it is so surprising that you might have to ask for yourself, “Is that really BEAST’s music?” The combination of th guitar riffs and the simple vocals give the audience a great pleasure. Other than that, there is the song ‘I like you the best’ which had been a song that had received countless number of requests from the fans since their debut documentary program , ‘Lightless’ was the song that was in the fight with their past song ‘Breath’, and the song ‘I’m Sorry’ offers a different K-POP ballad. All the songs included shows off a new level from [Mastermind].

Yes, Junhyung wrote all the tracks except Beautiful, of course in collaboration with S-Tiger and Choi Kyusung among others. He also wrote the lyrics for Let's go the G20 special group.

s1D-j5jEwIQ

I suppose this will be the intro? Pretty good so far IMO. The acoustic arrangement reminds me a bit of Bi/Rain.

Anyway, only one more day to go till the new mini! :dansu:

nice, the slow song is really good, reminds me of oneway for some reason. I really like this type of music. It seems this mini will be a winner all the way. Now im even more excited.

So the new mini is out! What are your opinions?

Personally, this is the first BEAST release that I don't really enjoy. While I love the intro, the title track is a bit...weird for me. It's really addicting and I like it now, but in a kind of weird way, like when I have an urge to listen to trashy music like 3OH!3 (if that makes any sense). :lol: The rest of the songs just flow together into a gray mass for me, with a kind of "heard that before" atmosphere without any highlights.

Well overall this became my least favourite BEAST mini, but it's okay, 'cause this is the first time I heard something from them that I didn't enjoy so much. There's always next time!

for me this time ITS THE BEST ONE YET! im really digging this mini now.

Lights go on Again > Shock of the New Era/Mastermind > Beast is The B2ST

Tho their song Lightless reminds me of 2NE1's Go Away.

i want to hear it :(

It's up at iHoneydew (and now that I look at it, at TW too)! ^^

For me, the order according to my preference would be:

Shock of the New Era > Beast is the B2ST = Mastermind > Lights Go on Again

I'm curious for the new MV though!

I like it, but Shock of the New Era still remains my favorite :P

Mastermind was better as well. But it took me a while to get into Soom as well so I'll give it another shot.

i want to hear it :(

It's up at iHoneydew (and now that I look at it, at TW too)! ^^

Yea thats not the problem. i dont have a pc atm. my pc died at friday, so i cant download anything.

Sign in to follow this