Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

CROSSFAITH new album "APOCALYZE" release

Did the album get pushed back? On the official site they're writing September dates now...

edit: See~

jacnkx.jpg

yeap, all the online music shops also change the release date to september already...

I hope they at least release one more song soon! 2 weeks isn't too bad, but the Japanese version was delayed a whole month so there goes the chances of it getting leaked at the beginning of August.

question: can i order it from here if i am not living in the US?

the price is much cheaper than cdjapan and they include a t-shirt.

I just checked and they do ship outside the U.S, but I'm not sure how much it will cost for shipping.

Love the video, my feelings for the album still haven't changed, highly expecting epic things out of that album.

Crossfaith seems to still be infected with the FX that almost all of the prog metal bands and such in America use in everyone of their videos hahaha

i really dig the softer (maybe somewhat depeche-mode-ish) middle section a lot. their usual metalcore+dancesynth-formula was beginning to wear off quite a lot (we are the future seemed downright boring to me), this slight change is very welcome...

Not bad. It's definitely a further departure into heavier electronica territory; but at least they do it well.

I wonder if the new album will be more like Eclipse, or We Are The Future (by the way, A+ on the band riding around in a Ford Mustang)

Fucking amazing all the way but it hits perfection at the end. They have expanded the crap out of their sound, I am so in love and if this is what's to come out of the album mixed with We Are The Future, then this album might be the best metal album yet

I definitely love this a hell of a lot more than We Are The Future, I want this to be the style of most of the songs on APOCALYZE.

i really dig the softer (maybe somewhat depeche-mode-ish) middle section a lot. their usual metalcore+dancesynth-formula was beginning to wear off quite a lot (we are the future seemed downright boring to me), this slight change is very welcome...

Agreed, the only thing I found new was the breakdown being more dubstep, but the usual was occuring throughout the song. Eclipse is a fresh start, something different and I love it.

Sign in to follow this