Augie1995

New GazettE release

There has been speculation that RUKI has been composing new songs and posting info on twitter but I haven't seen any. Apparently, there is also a picture of a soundtrack on Ruki's mac with a song title "(kanji)scars"

That's just a bad sign right there if RUKI is composing. Oh man.

Oh come on. He's composed some pretty good songs.

But anyway, yeah, it could be possible there might be a release sometime soon. He's been tweeting some about composing and lyrics and such. I think Aoi posted some as well. You can check trauma-radio on Tumblr for translations of their tweets if you cant read Japanese. 

Aoi: That shithead sleepiness suddenly decided to come on
over so I was a little bit late. According to everyone, it was actually 40
minutes. Sorry about that. (*-`ω-)-☆

Aoi: It says song-choosing meeting but it’s a meeting where we discuss the
songs each of us brings.

526275_10200626899743222_643709709_n.jpg

Ruki: I've been thinking about it and I made it again to the extreme and I finally
completed the guitar riff of the intro. The image is like 5 sounds that come
together as a billowing lump. (there was a photo attached)

Ruki: Today was tiring so I’m sleepy as hell… This is a good
point to stop working on songs. Good night! 

62955_10200399873067697_1708305711_n.jpg

What do you guys think?

As I said, I haven't seen the actual tweets, which I can read, so I wasn't sure if it was true or maybe an old pic was going around.  Nice to see it's not all bull

Lets hope that these demo's don't get screwed up the anus by the people upstairs at SONY.

I feel like we've been getting nothing but recycled nonsense since TOXIC. This new album or single better be original.

That's just a bad sign right there if RUKI is composing. Oh man.

Liking Toxic and Division is a personal preference, but Ruki was responsible for most of Toxic and almost all of Division. He was also responsible for most of DIM. I'm sure he's always been responsible for most of this band's music. What it really boils down to is that Ruki likes to be trendy and do whatever is "in". DIM was his attempt at emulating UROBOROS. TOXIC was his attempt at combining dubstep and electronic influences into the GazettE's sound. DIVISION was his attempt to refine that formula. Even this band's earlier works were some collage of the standard eccentric visual kei "sound" (at the time) with their way of composition. All of this band's huge switches have come about whenever Ruki thinks something else is "trendy", which is why there's absolutely no way to determine if he's still on his electro-rock kick.

Lets hope that these demo's don't get screwed up the anus by the people upstairs at SONY.

I feel like we've been getting nothing but recycled nonsense since TOXIC. This new album or single better be original.

The GazettE was all "blablabla the record company forced us to release STACKED RUBBISH and DIM will be great!" and then they delivered with something different sounding with DIM. Then they shat out TOXIC and said "blablabla the record company forced us to release TOXIC and DIVISION will be great!" and DIVISION was almost the same exact album as TOXIC. Clearly, it's not the fault of the record company. I don't honestly think any music label thinks it's a good idea to release two albums in a seven month time span.

This is really what makes this band so interesting. When they are lame, they're lame. When they hit, they hit hard. We have no idea when they'll deliver so we all feel compelled to check out the next release no matter how much the last one disappointed us.

This is really what makes this band so interesting. When they are lame, they're lame. When they hit, they hit hard. We have no idea when they'll deliver so we all feel compelled to check out the next release no matter how much the last one disappointed us.

Oh, my God. I am absolutely biased towards The GazettE but even I have to agree that this is the best statement made towards The GazettE ever posted on here or anywhere out on the internet.

The difference between Stacked Rubbish and TOXIC is that, yeah they might've been ''forced'' to drop it but that was back when they were with PSC and there was no one there hauling ass on what they sounded like. Yes, SR might have not been their best work but it was still original. SONY since day 1 has been a thorn in the GazettE's rear since SHIVER, leading up to TOXIC and reita has even said that they got into arguments with them because of the direction of their music. I find the whole "RUKI being behind both albums" thing to be nonsense (no offense). TOXIC was SONY's experimentation album with the band and DIVISION was TOXIC part 2 with more freedom on the band members side. The GazettE is no longer a band that is NOT exempt from what happens to groups who sign to major labels. Sure they might be writing demo's now but chances are its gonna be something we already heard millions of times over again. DIM was the LAST...let me say this again, LAST shred of originality they had. They are done.

Just to clarify one small thing: PSC is NOT their record company, PSC does their management. They're still with PSC, they just switched from King Records to SONY ;)  They were on King Records when Stacked Rubbish was released, a major label that has been rather "pushing" other bands on said label as well (take lynch. for an example).

Everyone who blames record companies and management should take off their tinfoil hats asap and realise that the band is not threatened to do the bidding of the suits at gunpoint. 

And if there was ever a period in which this band sold out, it occurred in the NIL-era. I personally see virtually no difference between pop music and fruity nu-metal numbers aside from being HxC, and far prefer TOXIC over rancid sewage like Stacked Rubbish just because I think it was done with some taste in picking out influences + far superior riffs. And seeing as we are rating their albums again, I'll say that DIVISION was a step backwards with all the inane chugging. 

Everyone who blames record companies and management should take off their tinfoil hats asap and realise that the band is not threatened to do the bidding of the suits at gunpoint.

They are. And their activity since moving to SONY has proved it. First off was that horrible excuse of an A-side SHIVER, which became an Anime opening (has never been the band to ever do something of that sort). Then they release RED like 2 months later, and both songs even the 2 b-sides NARAKU and AN UNBEARABLE FACT to sound like pretty much spitting images of each other. PLEDGE was released 3 months after, B-side? Filth in The Beauty version 20,000,000 (AKA true Murderous Intent) and a crappy song about Ruki losing his voice. The only single that had a decent amount of time to create was Vortex and that was just recycled nonsense with 2 crappy b-sides again. No wonder why TOXIC was horrible. THEY HAD no time to properly get it done thanks to SONY. Their previous singles to albums had a nice gap in between them to give the band time to really get what they wanted out of the songs.

"SONY DID IT SONY IS EVIL SONY SHOULD STOP INFLUENCING SONY SHOULD BAAH"

Pretty much sums up everything what certain person tried to explain in terms of DIVISION's flopping.

I think you forgot DIR, yo.