JMusicMaxcaz

the GazettE New Single, New DVD & New Album

Guest mitsubana

I really like their look and the visuals for the PV. The music sounded good too.. I haven't cared for GazettE in years... This single might change that.

I don't get any impressions at all from the tiny bit of music played in the teaser/preview/whatever...

...I did replay it like 5 or 6 times tho >.>

Those fucking Sony Music bitches took it down, re-uploaded it, and blocked it from overseas viewing! They shouldn't be able to fucking block a certain part of the world from seeing a damn video.

I got a chance to hear it though, and I WANT TO HEAR MORE!!!

This spot doesn't tell me anything, except that the female vocals sound like they could be terribly misplaced. Judging from the last few releases the riffs that we just heard will be the only riffs they'll be using in the entire song, lol.

Might have been just me but did anyone else notice that Ruki has a new design drawn on his neck? It's not the black thick lines that are going down his neck, they look a line of arrows getting smaller the lower it gets

I don't mind it! For now at least...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHnCvcNAh-w

It's like they have put steroids on this riff  :D

I really wonder why you come in here only to drop your hate ._.

Btw it seems that sony has unlocked the video for us unholy gaijins

I really wonder why you come in here only to drop your hate ._.

Btw it seems that sony has unlocked the video for us unholy gaijins

LOL dude, such band as gazette don't deserve my hate  :wan-37:

and ruki's new neck-thing looks really lame, just admit it

There's a description on the song, apparently it was aired

Yesterday FADELESS was fully played at Beat Shuffle.

(about the song - source’s note): "Describing the song a little, the part playing during the spot is the beginning of the song. It starts with a guitar playing and then the spot part comes. Other than Ruki’s whispering, I did not notice any electronic elements. The lyrics are mostly in japanese. The song has a guitar solo and in the end it has a bass/drums duet. Female voices are heard in the beginning of the song and also in the chorus."

Credits: gazebestfriends
Translation Oh my gazette

There's a description on the song, apparently it was aired

Yesterday FADELESS was fully played at Beat Shuffle.

(about the song - source’s note): "Describing the song a little, the part playing during the spot is the beginning of the song. It starts with a guitar playing and then the spot part comes. Other than Ruki’s whispering, I did not notice any electronic elements. The lyrics are mostly in japanese. The song has a guitar solo and in the end it has a bass/drums duet. Female voices are heard in the beginning of the song and also in the chorus."

Credits: gazebestfriends

Translation Oh my gazette

it sounds promising, but "female voices"?o_0 man, not this shit again *facepalm*

Only if they managed to find another lynch. song to rip off