JMusicMaxcaz

the GazettE New Single, New DVD & New Album

the GazettE release their New Single, FADELESS, in August 2013, their New DVD, MELT, on 2013/06/26 & their New Album, BEAUTIFUL DEFORMITY, in October 2013.

Thanks to the GazettE Fan's

Wow, didn't see it coming at all. I thought DIVISION was a one-time thing and they will return to the "3-4 singles before the full album" formula. I wonder if it'll be anything different from their last two albums.

DIVISION LEFTOVERS DURPADRP

No but in all seriousness, I think I'm letting this one slide, they kind of really blew it for me with DIVISION.

excited for new stuff!!! division was a cesspool of their major career leftovers that didn't get a chance to shine on pre-toxic b-sides, so they're obliged to recycle more new old songs.

also having a feeling that their russian gig won't happen (same as possible euro tour).

and their marketing department gets a pickled dong bc division promo was maybe the best in all recent VK, and this shit sounds uninspired already tbh

DIVISION wasn't bad, but... please, take it easy, guys. Well, no point saying that now...

Gotta say I'm not very excited for this one. Hope they can deliver a DIM, or, at least, a STACKED RUBBISH.

Horrible album title. FADELESS would've been the better album name.

I somewhat enjoyed DIVISION but not enough to care. It seems like every album has gone downhill since STACKED RUBBISH.

I guess i'll continue to lower my expectations. I'll still enjoy this new album but.. not a whole lot.

I concur with anyone who said that the new album title is tacky as hell. I can already imagine Ruki going "biushifary deformidi".

And aside from Best Friends the setlist of the new live was uneventful to say the least. 

Setlist of LIVE TOUR 12-13 [DIVISION] FINAL -MELT- 

01.[Diplosomia]

02.[XI]

03.DERANGEMENT

04.GABRIEL ON THE GALLOWS

05.VENOMOUS SPIDER'S WEB

06.VORTEX

07.CLEVER MONKEY

08.THE SUICIDE CIRCUS

09.DRIPPING INSANITY

10.余韻

11.影踏み

12.籠の蛹

13.[Depth]

14.歪

15.ヘドロ

16.VERMIN

17.SLUDGY CULT

18,HEADACHE MAN

19.ATTITUDE

20.REQUIRED MALFUNCTION

21.[Melt]

EN1

01.Ride with the ROCKERS

02.赤いワンピース

03.Psychedelic Heroine

04.FILTH IN THE BEAUTY

05.COCKROACH

06.LINDA~candydive pinky heaven~

EN2

01.関東土下座組合

02.BEST FRIENDS

What I'm curious about is why they've suddenly stopped playing Miseinen as the ending song. Apart from THE DECADE, the past few DVDs didn't have it anymore.

It is fast to release the album a year right after DIVISION, but I'm glad they're not releasing six singles before it! My only complaint with DIVISION is that the songs were too short, so I would hope for longer ones this time.

Allow me to try and balance some positive feedback into this black abyss of negativity towards The GazettE.

I am so stoked to hear this! I knew something new was coming out from all the excitement from RUKI and AOI's twitter about new songs made. I can't even fathom what FADELESS will sound like and my mind is already running through possible melodies that I have made up in my mind since REMEMBER THE URGE xD The album name isn't anything badass but it kind of sounds like something from STACKED RUBBISH. The GazettE are assholes though, they set out release dates so far away :( Good 5 months for the single and 7 months for the album

I don't get why people are hating on their live setlists. Aren't they supposed to be playing new material?

And I didn't think Division was that bad. To me it was like revisiting their past albums and then moving forward to their present style.

In this way the album is more symbolic, about letting the fans know they want to change their sound, but they will try no to forget their roots.

At least that's the vibe I got.

Haters gon hate, but I enjoyed Division and songs like Kagefumi, Yoin, Derangement, and Dripping Insanity.

Toxic too for the most part.