Spike760

I didn't like their new single a whole lot, but it was still pretty good. Cyclone is probably my favorite, though!

I think they meant on the single, maybe.

That's how I felt too, I didn't like the b-tracks as much, but "CYCLONE" was a pretty good song.

there was one other winner on the b-sides it was the ballad i think

cyclone is such a fun song

i really can't wait to hear it on a live dvd

depending on what stuff you've listened already.

but i definitely recommend their older releases! they were heavier and so...indies-like XD

"Depression sign", "Increasingly", "Shudder", "Shin~deep~", "BELL SALEM"...those all were freaking awesome.

er... haha. i dun actuaLLy remembuh what i've heard of them.LOL

i just pLay things without knowing the titLe and Artists.SERIOUSLY!xD

thanx though^.^ am focusin on idies now.hihi

Yeah I think I liked their older stuff better, starting at like "Heart" they started to get not as heavy and almost like poppish.

But like I really like the albums, "PLAY DOLLs" and "not obtain +1" you should check those out, they should be floating around the end of the Downloads section, or the middle, I don't know it might take a while to find them, but the links should still be good.

I still liked a lot of their releases, like the b-tracks for Heart were really good, I loved all of 'em, "Deep Forest", "Ocean" and "Shooting Star"

"Shooting Star" is great, isn't it? so lively and positive.

and the PISTOL's b-side track "Want, want, want" is amazingly beatiful <3

and yeah, i was also disappionted about ichi ni going poppy, even compared them to the Gazette oO but i don't care about all that stuff now. they'll be great for me no matter what

i just don't think they can release something really bad XD

I love 12012 but they haven't really impressed me since Heart and Wana. Want.want.want was pretty good, but still not what I love of 12012. Maybe they are changing who knows.

Oh I forgot about Cyclone [which I just got today] xDDDDD; I love this song to death it is so nice and so the reason I love 12012. <3

I hope SHINE makes up for some of the disappointing releases such as CYCLONE. =/

I wish they would do something more Burn-eque, but that's just setting my standards too high..

Actually, the SHINE demo didn't impress me as much as Cyclone did. ;__;

Personally, I think their songs are much better since Play Dolls.

Wataru was never good on expressing emotions 'till it's release, and he's only getting better.

Of course I wanted them to stay with guitars sounding like Page and Deep Forest, but oh my~

I just wish that Six will appear again soon, so we'll got more Rockish songs.

They definitely have a much more poppier sound to them now, which I'm not so sure I'm fond of anymore, but the demo sounds decent, it reminds me of CYCLONE, I wish I could hear more PLAY DOLLs and not obtain +1 stuff.

buster

PV's cheap and awful, but that's my opinion.

concerning Wataru - everything seems okay. at least the band had a photosession, like, yesterday. and it's said that all concerts/releases are as planned.

Akatsuki

you mean SHINE?

i can't say that i like their new songs more than the old ones(( though things like Cyclone, How about truth... and some others make me...er...happy?XD

I am thoroughly impressed by their new song, How about truth...?, which has been on repeat all day yesterday.

Does anyone know what Wataru is singing (in that particular song)? It seems to be a mix of Japanese and English. The music is so beautiful, so I hope the same for the lyrics.