Spike760

On 3/28/2020 at 12:21 AM, suji said:

So Wataru and Hirotaka (from R-shitei) are in a gaming group called Shibuya GGAMING, which also includes Tik-tokers (yes that's a thing), illustrators, and designers. According to their plans for the future, they'll have distributions, events, music production, and live performances.

yawn

http://www.visunavi.com/news/359043/

S600.jpg

i don't understand japanese and also i don't understand this message

are they in a game group that will have "distributions" (what are these?)? version of the game distributed in platforms?

events and live performances promoting the "game"? 

music production for the game by the bandmen who play in it?

really, i don't get it at all

Edited by avaritonista

On 3/27/2020 at 9:21 PM, suji said:

So Wataru and Hirotaka (from R-shitei) are in a gaming group called Shibuya GGAMING, which also includes Tik-tokers (yes that's a thing), illustrators, and designers. According to their plans for the future, they'll have distributions, events, music production, and live performances.

yawn

http://www.visunavi.com/news/359043/

S600.jpg

I'm glad Wataru is alive, but I hate this.

41 minutes ago, sleepy coffee said:

Am I being pranked or is this actually happening 

I really think it might be real. I keep seeing Japanese fans congratulating them on their return/restart. I hope there’s some official news soon!! I’ve been waiting 6 years for this!!

They tagged both Yusuke and that guy with the beard who replaced him..  did anyone watch it?? I hope it is the original lineup and not the DEG copy era T_T 

On 6/21/2020 at 7:34 PM, ghostpepper said:

They tagged both Yusuke and that guy with the beard who replaced him..  did anyone watch it?? I hope it is the original lineup and not the DEG copy era T_T 

It was nothing like diru. Not even close.

1 hour ago, z.ghart said:

It was nothing like diru. Not even close.

See Jigsaw9's reply haha : P

That they even copied the style/feel of the UROBOROS font for their logo around that time was uhhh @_@;;;

Don't get me wrong I am a huge fan of their stuff since the release of Shudder as a kid but man they shifted around crazy

after leaving undercode >.<;;

Don't get me wrong tho, I don't dislike it that they ripped off other bands (I listen to plenty of artists guilty of this practice so I can't judge :D). I mean, lots of bands were doing it with this particular style of DEG around that same time (NEGA, anyone?). It's just always kinda funny when a band does it out of the blue. Back then I was kinda pissed off and dumbfounded by it, but now I just look back with amusement.

Edited by Jigsaw9

1 hour ago, ghostpepper said:

See Jigsaw9's reply haha : P

That they even copied the style/feel of the UROBOROS font for their logo around that time was uhhh @_@;;;

Don't get me wrong I am a huge fan of their stuff since the release of Shudder as a kid but man they shifted around crazy

after leaving undercode >.<;;

For me it's just different musically in so many ways. I mean yes, they changed style to more extreme one(that's obvious). And in jrock fandom this  always causes comparison with diru, rarely with some exceptions. Of course there are bands like Sadie who doesn't even try to hide their source of inspiration, let's call it like that. But I'm hearing it about every band that  going into heavier stuff. 

Maybe I'm wrong and simply to much in love with 12012 self-titled album and later releases ;)

Cheers.