Flame-X

ACID

Do you have to ask? : D

I love them. They are one of my favorite bands. Thanks to Prismador.

I love ACID, they're much better than BULL ZEICHEN 88, right sh0gu?? :D

But yeah, let's see my favorite song by them is probably "Existence Proof" because the guitar intro is soooo tight, they have a lot of really good songs though, the only CD that I couldn't really get into was ACID 2.0 Spiritual Circus.

i like all the songs in PRAY FOR THE FUTURE.. well except for the alst 2 tracks. my absolute fav is SEED. so melodic and tragic. im happy i bought their CD.

They changed "ACID" to "Needless Lyrics"..

Poor Hideki.. He was expecting ACID to be in Tokyo Dome one day.

In any case,Needless lyrics will be disbanding on 27 January 2011 after their last live.

More precisely: Acid's singer had to stop, because of some lungs disease which name I forgot. Anyway: for this disease, you usually need to be operated on once... twice at most. And he had to undergo surgery three times for this: at the third, he said "ok, stop, I obviously can't have that thing going on and keep on singing..." I was at the concert where he announced his departure and explained the disease: you can trust me when I say he was far from happy about it...

Then, the lead guitarist left too, I don't remember he did anything after Acid. Other members didn't see the point in continuing the band with the singer and main guitarist/composer (if I remember well) out: Acid stopped its activities. The drummer, bassist and second guitarist started Needless Lyrics, for which they hired a singer... who was ok in middle range notes, but his voice was very nosy: often got on my nerves. The music was very sweet-mellow anyway, nothing like Acid. They stopped their activities and played their last live in early 2011. From what I know, none of the ex-Acid or Endless Lyrics members are in band right now.

^ Thanks for the info. I always wondered why Junpei had to quit singing and exactly what mysterious disease he had. Kinda sucks since I loved his vocals and he and the band really came into their own on Pray For The Future.