Sign in to follow this  
SMKR33

(METAL) Killswitch Engage

Guest lynchisizer

better too late than never, but nevermind, Disarm The Descent was a great album for me :)

Regarding howard leaving KSE,  I feel like him leaving wasn't just him leaving, but also being forced by the rest of the kSE members.  Maybe it wasn't done in aggressive way but in a passive way. I'm with people who say, the rest of the members could have waited for howard to get better, but instead choose to move on without waiting. Don't know what prior obligations they may have had, but I feel they could could found some better solution than forcing howard out.

Anyway, I love both jesse and howard for different reasons but I would have loved to have heard howard on Disarm The Descent seeing as it was written for his voice. Jesse was good on it, and it was a good album, but there was something missing.

They have a new album coming out and so far the songs sounds more like oldschool melodic KSE mixed with Times of Grace, which is great, because The Hymn Of A Broken Man was AMAZING and so ahead of anything KSE had done in their last 2 albums.

Sign in to follow this