CAT5

2013 so far...the good, the bad, the WTF!

yeah although FFTH is in my WTF list, but somehow I like Lidy's voice in new album, I enjoy all the songs

I can see why you put it there tbh, because it is a pretty drastic sound change from what I remember them sounding like before. However, in this case WTF is good lol

I love this topic!

THE GOOD

Hotel Mexico - Her Decorated Post Love

I didn't particularly like their first album, mostly due to absolutely goofy vocals on many of the songs.  The following single and this second album, however, have been vast improvements.  Extremely relaxing, "chill" release.

Moran - jen:ga

While I hope Moran can again someday reach the amazing shoegazey loveliness of their early single 君のいた五線譜, this album does have lots of great new songs to offer.

ねごと (NEGOTO) - 5

Good ol' all-girl indie/ pop rock. Not as instantly gratifying as their first album, (probably because of the more subdued keyboard sound) but still a great effort nonetheless.

DIMMDIVISION. - 揺れる/梟

I don't care if their production values are low; the songwriting and ambition in these songs is amazing. Shoegazm!

Tam Tam - Polarize

With a subtle reggae/dub influence throughout, Tam Tam are an extremely refreshing indie pop band.  The title track "Polarize" has the "coolness" of a Tokyo Jihen song and honestly, Satomi Kuroda kinda does sound like Shiina Ringo!

ventla - hell days to remember

Album #22. I swear any of these songs would fit perfectly in the Animal Crossing soundtrack, haha.  Special kudos to this album for having lots of vocal tracks; he seemed to have a lot of instrumental stuff for a while.

Scarlet Valse - Eternal White

1 live-sold single.  Perhaps their most epic track yet!

[Non-Japanese] Margot & The Nuclear So & So's - Payphone Single

A return to their more "baroque pop" sound of their first album. Plus, I love Richard Edwards' vocals!

[Non-Japanese] 네미시스 (Nemesis) - Dream
Another solid release from the Korean symphonic ballad rockers. Tons of beautiful orchestrations and great piano playing by the guitarist.  Kudos to the band for breaking from their core sound a bit more and "experimenting" with other sounds.

THE A'IGHT
Yeti - 家庭の事情

Most people were looking forward to this because of ex-Aicle vocalist Emiru. I genuinely enjoyed 3 of the songs on this mini (door door, ie, & picasso). 2 of them were really good, inventive pop rock tracks, while "ie" was a slight return to Aicle craziness (maybe a bit out of place on this release, but still welcome imo!) The other 3 songs were kinda forgettable.

グリーヴァ (GRIEVA) - 鬼ト影

A nice return to oldschool VK sounds, but many have noted some obvious instances of being "overly influenced" by classic bands. Hopefully, their next release is a little more creative.

[Non-Japanese] Papa Topo - Tienes Sangre en Los Zapatos (Mi Amor)

Part disco, part punk, part bossa nova! Fun and cheekily macabre.  I only wish their next release is longer! 1 instrumental and 1 insanely short song don't cut it on a 4 song EP! An awesome music video though (my current avatar!)

THE MEH

The cabs & 0.8秒と衝撃

Enough other people have already said it: not memorable / lost their spark.

DIV - 卒業

I really want to like DIV more, but this single didn't do much for me. Though the PV track "SEASONS" got me excited from the preview, the full version was a bit bland. I don't care about their "heavy" songs and then the third track sounded like a move towards a more generic version of the electronic sound they explored in their earlier track "milky latte." Hopefully, the new single will be better.

(Probably some other "meh" or bad stuff, but I tend to delete that stuff, so I don't have any real record of it, haha.)

THE WTF?!

The Acid House. - The Acid House.

Solo album by enigmatic vocalist/guitarist of 踊ってばかりの国 (odotte bakari no kuni). The entire album is sung in English (okay, kinda Engrish, but I was surprised by how much I DID understand) and you can never quite tell if he's drunk or something.  Such a strange guy with a strange voice, but god I love it. Folky, psychedelic indie pop lo-fi goodness!

[Non-Japanese] Heavy Hawaii - Goosebumps

Wtf? How have I never heard of this band until now?  Amazing second album.  Think hazy, surf music interpreted through the lens of a nightmare carnival.  From vocal pitch shifts and a generally creepy, yet engrossing atmosphere, this album exhibits all kinds of fuckery.  Pretty damn certain this will be appearing on my 2013 "best of."

Yeah, it's hard to come back here and update your THE BAD or THE WTF unless its epic failure is engraved into your mind. I know that there are some releases that I thought, this is horrible compared to past stuff or WTF... But I usually delete them so I have nothing to remind me of the release haha

Adding on to my "good" list . . . I enjoyed the new Cinema Staff and Suiseinoboaz albums, though the latter release was a bit more sleepy/mellow and not as dynamic as I would have preferred from this band. I also loved all the Boris releases from March/April. Praparat was lovely, the new Vein was crazy, violent, and noisy as shit, and The Thing Which Solomon Overlooked Chronicle was a droney, sludgy masterpiece, with only maybe one or two "WTF" songs on that bonus CD. 

I've not really listened to a whole lot, either. But I definitely LOVE Matenrou Opera's album, 喝采と激情のグロリア! Then again...they're my favorite band. Regardless of my bias, I think that they're great. Awesome stuff! And I've not listened to all of the Daybreak single (even though it's only two songs), but that one was...meh. Shadowplay is great, though. A step up from Daybreak. I've yet to listen to Affection, so I haven't listened to the whole Shooting Star single, either. That one was also pretty alright. I'm pretty excited for some of the new releases coming out like Jupiter's single and new album (seriously...why is it that they're coming out with so much so close together?), D's new single, and Kamijo's solo debut single. Definitely a lot of stuff to look forward to!

Oh! And Dalath's album, The Rust, is really good, too! I wonder when they're gonna release more stuff. It seems like they've been too busy even to post in their blogs lately.

Lots of new stuff been released since my last original post.

The Awesome

Ling Tosite Sigure -  I'mperfect

Tokyo Shoegazer - Turnaround

Kylesa - Ultraviolet

Amon Amarth - Deceiver Of The Gods

Rings Of Saturn - Dingir

Queens Of The Stone Age - Clockwork

Kerli - Utopia

The Flaming Lips - Terror

Bring Me The Horizon - Sempiternal

Chunk! No, Capatain Chunk! - Pardon My French

Alice In Chains - The Devil Put Dinosaurs In Here

The National - Trouble Will Find Me

Volbeat - Outlaw Gentleman And Shady Ladies

Perfume - Magic Of Love

Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Mosquito

The Good

Bullet For My Valentine - Temper Temper

Filter - Watch The Sun Come Out Tonight

Black Sabbath - 13

Killswitch Engage - Disarm The Descent

August Burns Red - Rescue and Restore

Alkaline Trio - My Shame Is True

My Bloody Valentine - MBV

BABYMETAL - Megistune

There's a bunch of other stuff I haven't heard yet and more upcoming releases I'm really looking forward. I assume Perfume, Babymetal, and Kyary Pamyu will release albums sometime this year. ANd I want to hear new Blood Stain Child, Crossfaith, I See Stars, Asking Alexandria and The Devil Wears Prada. Then you still got The Gazette, A Day To Remember, Arcade Fire, Animals As Leaders, Kings Of Leon, Nine Inch Nails, and Karnivool releasing new albums. 

Overall, I'd say this is another awesome year for music. 

I have to think about stuff that's been released this year, but so far I'm adding 1 to my WTF list. Even as a new cali fan, I feel they took everything interesting about their wild songs and stripped it to be something barely recognizable and, quite honestly, bad. Maybe it's my fault for getting my hopes up about an awesome Guillotine remake. 

I've not really listened to a whole lot, either. But I definitely LOVE Matenrou Opera's album, 喝采と激情のグロリア! Then again...they're my favorite band. Regardless of my bias, I think that they're great. Awesome stuff! And I've not listened to all of the Daybreak single (even though it's only two songs), but that one was...meh. Shadowplay is great, though. A step up from Daybreak. I've yet to listen to Affection, so I haven't listened to the whole Shooting Star single, either. That one was also pretty alright. I'm pretty excited for some of the new releases coming out like Jupiter's single and new album (seriously...why is it that they're coming out with so much so close together?), D's new single, and Kamijo's solo debut single. Definitely a lot of stuff to look forward to!

Oh! And Dalath's album, The Rust, is really good, too! I wonder when they're gonna release more stuff. It seems like they've been too busy even to post in their blogs lately.

Ohhh as a casual Matenrou fan, their new album was quite good! I really enjoyed it! I'm looking forward to future releases, I hope they keep on doing what they've been doing.

adding to my list:

GOOD (a.k.a decent ones included too)

DEG - The Unraveling (idk)

SID - Koi ni Oichite

All Kyary's single tracks off her new Nandawhateveritwas-album (growers)

Daft Punk - RAM

Alice Nine - all latest singles

Tyler the Creator - Wolf

BAD (a.k.a boring ones)

HIM...

D'erlanger - #horriblename

Cali-Gari - 1 (lol)

Expecting:

- Kiyoharu's mega-announcement stuff

- Soil & "Pimp" Sessions' new recording

- QOTSA's latest album to be good (or nooooooot...)

- Fall Out Boy to flop hard

-  Vamps to flop hard with Engrish "debut"

- Godzette

- Something decent off Luna Sea FHS

- Yoshiki to give up and retire for good

- D's new "major re-debut" single

- Ringo Shiina to do something...

- etc.

Going to make a new list for good. I usually instantly delete everything that I find bad, so it's hard for me to make a list of it. Some releases seemed weaker compared to stuff that was released afterwards, so it's possible a few things get left out.

GOOD

Alice Nine - DAYBREAK

Alice Nine - SHADOWPLAY

Boris - Präparat

EXO - XOXO

M-Koda - Generating Arrow Diagram

THE NOVEMBERS - Fourth Wall

ONE OK ROCK - 人生x僕=

SHINee - Boys Meet U

SHINee - Dream Girl - The misconceptions of you

SHINee - Why So Serious? - The Misconceptions Of Me

凛として時雨 - i'mperfect

雅-MIYAVI- - MIYAVI

Okay I will add new list here

THE GOOD

cinema staff - Bokyo

[Champagne] - Me No Do Karate.

amazarashi - ねえママ あなたの言うとおり

凛として時雨 - i'mperfect

Kurosaki Maon - VERTICAL HORIZON

GYZE - Fascinating Violence

Sim - EViLS

Tam Tam - Polarize

MergingMoon - Kamikakushi

Translations - STORM CHASER

BIGMAMA - 君想う、故に我在り

BEFORE MY LIFE FAILS - (FOR)LORN

ジン - For The Seeker

Tetra Edge - Asymmetry

Swing Of the Dead - TOHO JAZZY VOCALⅠ

Gacharic Spin - Delicious

木と魚 - 星と命の森

indigo la End - 夜に魔法をかけられて

yanagi nagi - yukitoki (OMG she will release an album next week, the preview is godly, need this ASAP)

NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST - GRIMOIRE (add this to good list because they include their old song that I enjoy the must)

Ashley Scared The Sky - THE REVIVAL

THE STARBEMS - SAD MARATHON WITH VOMITING BLOOD

the band apart - 街の14景

東京酒吐座 - turnaround

ClariS - SECOND STORY

EGO-WRAPPIN' - steal a person's heart

グッドモーニングアメリカ - 未来へのスパイラル

nano - Remember your color. (live album from nano's first live concert, very goooooood)

a crowd of rebellion - Zygomygota

THE BORING

Ayahi Takagaki - Relation (I expect more from her, she has operatic vocal, but the album has boring song, what a waste)

Ray - RAYVE (another potential newcomer anisong singer, but the album is not memorable though, only few song that I enjoy)

Dir en grey - The Unraveling (IDK I don't like this, haha)

earthmind - power of mind (just try their first album and meh)

I will update later :D

^ Album of the year for me is Rings Of Saturn's Dingir. I always keep coming back to that release. I haven't heard any other album that comes close to topping in its perfection. So much technicality, speed, brutality, and general epicness with just the right amount of melodic touch. Love the sick artwork for the cover too.

I have to add also VAMPS- Ahead/Replay single and GALNERYUS's new self-cover album. It's not new stuff but they remade the songs beautifully. Then again, can't find a song of Galneryus that I have yet to hate. They are like the Daizystripper of Metal to me.

Re-editing and necroing the thread at the same time with my favorites so far:

SID - Koi ni Oichite & Summer Lover

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu - Nanda Collection

Daft Punk - RAM

Towa Tei - Lucky

Soil & "Pimp" Sessions - Circles

DEG - The Unraveling

Negoto - 5

Perfume - Magic of Love

Shit I forgot THE UNRAVELING came out...

EDIT: I should include my updated list. Lifted from my last.fm:

Meanings:
Not Feelin' It
Eh/Good
Excellent
Haven't Gotten To Yet

385 - 人間
Aldious - District Zero
ALSDEAD - Separator
amber gris - AROUND CHILDREN
Amon Amarth - Deceiver of the Gods
Annabyss Coast - 双対のカレント
BABYMETAL - メギツネ
Beastwars -  Blood Becomes Fire
bilo'u - 擾乱スワール
Boris - Präparat
boris - Vein
Burzum - Sôl Austan, Mâni Vestan
Chance the Rapper - Acid Rap
cokiyu - Haku
Daft Punk - Random Access Memories
DIR EN GREY - THE UNRAVELING
Deafheaven - Sunbather
Earl Sweatshirt - Doris
EGO-WRAPPIN' - steal a person's heart
Ensemble Pearl - Ensemble Pearl
Finntroll - Blodsvept
Geskia! - Silent of Light
Ghostface Killah - 12 Reasons to die
ゴリアテ - TAGOMAGO
グリーヴァ - 鬼ト影-オニトカゲ-
Hedvig Mollestad Trio - All Of Them Witches
Inter Arma - Sky Burial
JUPITER - Blessing of the Future
Kanye West - Yeezus
Krypts - Unending Degradation
LAGITAGIDA - TUTELA!!
凛として時雨 - i'mperfect
lynch. - EXODUS
マキシマム ザ ホルモン - 予襲復讐
MEJIBRAY - Messiah.bat
Michael Giacchino - Star Trek Into Darkness
Miyavi - MIYAVI
Mechina - Empyrean
The Mount Fuji Doomjazz Corporation - Roadburn
NESS - NESS2
Nocturnal Bloodlust - Grimoire
The Novembers - Fourth Wall
NoGoD - V
October Falls - The Plague Of A Coming Age
Photodementia - Fig. 04
Ramin Djawadi - Pacific Rim
RedRuM - INITIUM
Rings of Saturn - Dingir
RORCAL - Világvége
Run the Jewels - Run the Jewels
SOIL&"PIMP" SESSIONS - CIRCLES
Sigur Rós - Kveikur
Suffocation - Pinnacle of Bedlam
SuiseiNoboAz - ubik
Supermachine - Supermachine
朱 - 絶彩執
Terra Tenebrosa - The Purging
The Black Heart Rebellion - Har Nevo
The Dillinger Escape Plan - One of Us Is the Killer
the god and death stars - dawn of the god
Thousand Leaves - Black Cloak Skeleton
Tyler, the Creator - Wolf
Voivod - Target Earth
惑星アブノーマル - 何でも無い凶器
妖精帝國 - PAX VESANIA

Making a new list (I'm too lazy to write down the releases I enjoyed for threads like these, lol).

Alice Nine - DAYBREAK

Alice Nine - SHADOWPLAY

AI - Voice

Boris - Präparat

EXO - The 1st Album 'XOXO' (Repackage)

f(x) - Pink Tape (Vol. 2)

LAGITAGIDA - TUTELA!!

LUNA SEA - Thoughts

lynch. - Ballad

MERRY - 梟

ONE OK ROCK - 人生x僕=

SHINee - BOYS MEET U

SHINee -Dream Girl - The misconceptions of you

凛として時雨 - i'mperfect

雅-MIYAVI- - MIYAVI

9GOATS BLACK OUT - Archives (it counts in my book ok)

Loved Kamijo's single.

Merry's "梟" was phenominal, and I really haven't listened to Merry aside from their Diru cover. Love love love their title track and "Mitsu."

Jupiter's album was pretty WTF because it was supposed to be awful and then it ended up being probably one of the best power / prog metal vkei albums ever. How did what just who

The list so far (the year is gonna end eventually so yeah...)

*note: only albums>

Sleigh Bells - Bitter Rivals

Capsule - CAPS LOCK

A$AP ROCKY - LONG.LIVE.A$AP

DIR EN GREY - THE UNRAVELING

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu - Nanda Collection

Daft Punk - RAM

SOIL&"PIMP"SESSIONS - CIRCLES

Towa Tei - Lucky

9GOATS BLACK OUT - Archives (probably)

New list, yada yada.

GOOD

Boris - Präparat

EXO - XOXO/Growl

ONE OK ROCK - 人生x僕=

SHINee - Boys Meet U

SHINee - Dream Girl - The misconceptions of you

凛として時雨 - i'mperfect

downy - 第五作品集『無題』

AI - MORIAGARO

B.A.P - BADMAN

Block B - Very Good

Brian Tyler - Assassin's Creed 4- Black Flag

cinema staff - 望郷

LAGITAGIDA - TUTELA!!

LEO今井 - Made From Nothing

NICO Touches the Walls - Shout to the Walls!

Rhian Sheehan - Stories from Elsewhere

Vegpher - PLUS

アルカラ - むにむにの樹

The Good (a mix of Western, pop, rock, whatever)

Another Story - Signs

blessthefall - Hollow Bodies

Bring Me the Horizon - Sempiternal

Dir en grey - The Unraveling

Girugamesh - MONSTER

Miura Daichi - The Entertainer
MY FIRST STORY - 最終回STORY

ONE OK ROCK - 人生x僕=

Palisades - Outcasts

The Boss - Chapter 2

VIXX - Hyde

VIXX - Voodoo

WE ARE THE NIGHT - WE ARE THE NIGHT

The Bad

30 Seconds to Mars - Love Lust Faith + Dreams (I love their first three albums but this is just a cheap rehash of them tbh)

Might add some more later but these are those I could come up with from the top of my mind. Sempiternal surprised me so much. Definitely record of the year for me. Blessthefall's Hollow Bodies was also a lot better than I thought it would be.

GD  (no particular order)

dir en grey - the unraveling (archetypal)

daft punk - random access memories (just because of few tracks. but never liked the hype)

merry - fukurou (compact and stylish)

kuroyume - kingdom (enuf said)

girugamesh - monster (stylish and modern)

palms - palms (inspirational)

crosses - bitches brew / epilogue (my god)

mucc - halo (i love the main track)

david bowie - the next day (been waiting for this)

depeche mode - delta machine (been waiting for this more than bowie)

downy - mudai (is it 6th? 7th?)

ptp - gene (emotional)

lynch. - exodus / anathema (safe output)

baroque - nonfiction (actually so so)

mucc - world's end (just because the b-sides are golden)

12012 - swan (for a few tracks)

BD 

the gazette - (i honestly forgot the album name, but did like the track after first track)

korn - the paradigm shift (huge let down, except never never, it grew on me)

nightmare - scum (...)

sadie - (again, forgot the name, but i do remember it had strong resemblance to dir en grey)

alice nine - all singles (boring)

screw - screw (screw them)

nell - (forgot the name, but nell became a garbage after separation anxiety)

k-pop - altho im korean, maybe im one of the rare koreans who hate their own music hah . i just hate them all . i might get crucified by my own country for liking japanese music but hating korean pop . never liked them and never will .

LOOKING FORWARD (~PRE 2014)

kuroyume - guernika/i hate your popstar life (only a few days away)

kuroyume - kuro to kage (enuf said)

crosses - crosses (oh my god, why the fck february)

deftones - eros (rumors spreading, especially sudden random post up on their facebook)

luna sea - a will (nice to see them back)

merry - zero (hahaha , still waitin' tho ive heard it already, just curious about the b-side)

dir en grey - sustain the ogreface or lucifer, which ever comes first .

a perfect circle - ? (very looking forward to)

im very generous most of the time so if im saying its bad, then its really really bad from my perspective .

im sure there are few stuffs not on the list ... maybe it means it doesnt even come to 'bad', like, non-existential.

I haven't listened to much new-ness this year so it is a really limited list but....

GOOD

Downy - Mudai (5th) (album)

The Novembers - Zeitgeist (album)

Chouchou Merged Syrups - Since (album)

SIM - Pandora (album)

LAGITAGIDA - TUTELA!! (album)

AlunaGeorge - Body Music (album)

Phantogram - Phantogram (EP)

The National - Trouble Will Find Me (album)

Robert Glasper - Black Radio Vol. 2 (album)

Run The Jewels - Run The Jewels (album)

DIV - Zero One (album)

Alice Nine - SHADOWPLAY (single)

Haisuinonasa - reflection (single)

Coheed and Cambria - The Afterman - Decension (album) (can't believe I almost forgot that one!!! the first part came out in 2012 so I guess only the second qualifies but soo good)

BAD

I can't say I listened to anything that really got under my skin but I was extremely disappoint by Akai-Koen's and Tricot's albums this year. 

EDIT: actually now that I think about it Alice Nine's Shooting star was so bad I scrubbed it from my memory. That one pissed me off, especially since it came after SHADOWPLAY.

EDIT 2: After checking out some of the other posts I realize I'd also forgotten ART-SCHOOL's album from this year....also so bad I scrubbed it from my memory. 

WTF

TAEYANG - RINGA LINGA. There is no reason I should like this song.  It is obnoxious, quotes miley cyrus and provides no emotional calories but but but but itunes says I've listened to it 80 times or something so I guess I must begrudgingly agree that I like it. I guess it's spiked with some kind of Swag-gu or something. Iono...*hangs head in shame*

I have got a huge list of music that I've enjoyed so far, but I'll keep it at five albums of amazing, good and bad. And I can't remember all that I've heard so I will have to make a few changes here and there as soon as I find out this and that album's actually released in 2013, and some of these albums aren't much better than some of the others so that can change and depending on mood and feeling and so on. I'll also come back and add my thought on each album in a spoiler beneath each of them.

Amazing:

Ghostface Killah - Twelve Reasons to Die

While neither the beats or rapping match what's found on Run the Jewels, the production, lyrics and atmosphere certainly does. In fact, it's a shitload better. The beats are good and so are the rapping, but what makes this a stand out album are Adrian Younge's smooth and soulful production, the superb storytelling and the atmosphere, which reminds me a lot of those found in 60's and early 70's horror films, and as a massive vintage horror fan it's hard not to enjoy such. His best album to date, and one of my all time favourites within the genre. Massive!

Pest - The Crowning Horror

Pest is a band that, for a long time, was nothing but a mediocre Darkthrone clone. But in 04 they released the magnificent and highly unique Dauðafærð which was an epic, 20+ minute long black metal track, and in 08 they released the great Rest in Morbid Darkness, which was more of a Nifelheim clone, but with their own twist.

In 2013, five years after their last release, they're back with something new. But unlike before were they've gone from mediocre to amazing to mediocre again and to great, they managed to write a new, amazing album. It's nothing short of a masterpiece. Old school as fuck, yet original and different. At time I think of Venom, Hellhammer and Celtic Frost, and at other times I think of Mortuary Drape, Black Sabbath and Pagan Altar. Which is quite weird to be honest. But on top of this they've added a pinch of their own spice and made a hell of an original black metal album. Top notch!

They also released a new EP at the same time, called Black Oath c/w Morbid Revelation which is worth checking out. Sounds a bit more like Rest in Morbid Darkness, but it's a great one.

Run the Jewels - Run the Jewels

This doesn't quite have the songs, productions or lyrics that Twelve Reasons to Die have, but this one will give the beats and rapping. A bad-to-the-fucking-bone hip hop albums made by two of the most talented guys in the game at the moment. Doesn't need to say much more really.

Paysage d'Hiver - Das Tor

Aside from the more clean production and varied vocals, there's not much here that Wintherr hasn't done several times before. This is ice cold lo-fi black metal where the production is more important than the music itself. The production makes this, and all other Paysage d'Hiver albums what they are. Long, icy black metal songs with a heavy use of samles of winds blowing and such. Paysage d'Hiver is French for "Landscape of Winter" and the band sounds like a horrible blizzard in form of music. Really, it does.

Wintherr started Paysage d'Hiver back in 1997, and has kept this shit very, very real by not signing to any label or improved the production values to more listenable (for regulars). I resect that a lot.

Alucarda - D.F.F.L.

Alucarda is a new Danish doom metal/punk band that sounds like a doomier Satan's Satyrs and a punkier Electric Wizard. Great, catchy music with badass vocals and a good production, and this is topped off with a badass theme and aesthetics. I fucking love it! It doesn't quite have the amazing production of Satan's Satyrs debut album, Wild Beyond Belief!, (despite being a demo, D.F.F.L. has got a way more high-fi production than Wild Beyond Belief!, but I prefer Wild Beyond Belief! way more), the songs doesn't stand back to Satan's Satyrs, though. Not at all. Great!

Amazingesque:

Zemial - Nykta

Black Magick SS - Symbols Of Great Power

Summoning - Old Mornings Dawn

Inspectah Deck & 7L & Esoteric - Czarface

Framtid - Defeat Of Civilization

Bad:

Girugamesh - Monster

Devil - Gather the Sinners

The Gazette - Beautiful Deformity

Turisas - Turisas2013

Satyricon - Satyricon