Sign in to follow this  
Rize

けけ(ヶ´∀`) - コズミケアリスワンダラン

Let's also do a review about Keke's 2nd single release ''Cosmike Alice Wonderland''

Those who're able to listen to this, please make a review! :3

keke2ndsingle.png

- コズミケアリスワンダラン

This song is more a rock/pop song, compared to his first single.

I guess this shows some more of his other talent. :P

It's really a good oshare kei song, plus the PV is really cool.

Fooooooood, everywhereeeeeee~ it makes me hungry.

This is his first PV that looks really good made, sadly he didn't include this in his single ;<

- スウィイトポイズンファクトリィ

Hmmm.. about this song, it gives me some Halloween vibe actually, reminds me a bit of Halloween Junky Orchestra but it's more.. how should I put it... some crazy song? lol :P

Somewhere at the end of the song he sings in some autotune/vocaloid-voice, usually I dislike those voices but this is pretty okay.

A very cool song.

-  ワンダランクロウラア
I think this song is my favorite song. It's really a rockish song-only, it really feels like he's back in a VK-band again,  I can even imagine a music video from this song. So... this song is different from the 2 songs above. 

Gt.takuma.(ex-Limit-0--->コウノトリ(kounotori)-->【1≠password】, now in 4tune_UNIT) has participated in recording of track 3

That's really a good thing, 'cause this track is really outstanding!! :lolita_love:

Gonna go straight to the point :P

コズミケアリスワンダラン : This must be my favorite song of his :D A really crazy pop rock song with a fuckin awesome chorus :D (dunno why just really really like the chorus part ;p) Like every part of this :D From the crazy music to the weird voice etc XD

スウィイトポイズンファクトリィ : I have to mention what you said Linh that this song gave me a Halloween type of feelin but for some reason didnt really like it -_-

ワンダランクロウラア : This must be the most "normal" song in this release :P Well i liked it just nothin outstandin > <

As a whole i would say this was a cool single with different kind of sounds from crazy oshare pop rock feelin to your typical vk jrock style and a bit of halloween atmosphere  and i pretty much enjoyed it :D I have to admit though that the only song i replayed several times was コズミケアリスワンダラン , just really really like it :D

Sign in to follow this