Sign in to follow this  
Spike760

Questions about Artists

Guest 膣分泌液
http://twitter.com/kentaro_nakao - currently the support bassist for a number of girl bands it seems, his wiki says he's also a producer for MASS OF THE FERMENTING DREGS.

Does anyone know what the guys from tosinn (Ku-Noo, Naoto and Kusuda) are up to these days? Have they retired or what?

That's too bad :/ They were actually talented, unlike most "musicians" nowadays.

http://www.vkdb.jp/%A5%AA%A1%BC%A5%C0%A1%BC%A5%E1%A5%A4%A5%C9.html

Vocal … ?

? (????) ? (????) ? ??????? ? ?? ? DOGinThe??????????????

Guitar … ??

? ?????! ? ???mail ? ???????

Guitar … ??

? La via ? Bergerac[1] ? (????) ? ???????(Gt.?Ba.)[2]

Drums … ??

? Gazella(?) ? 1000?film(??) ? ??????? ? ????

(former member)

Bass … ???

? ???mail ? ???????[3] ? [??]

So, except from the vocalist and the drummer, the other members haven't been in any bands since Order Made. The drummer currently also isn't in any band, since ???? disbanded last month...

I just heard about it yesterday, what's the deal with Wataru Miyawaki (12012) strangling a woman while he was drunk? Does anyone know more about this?

Back in 2007 after a night of heavy drinking he strangled a woman. She survived but had to stay a week in a hospital. I believe he had a financial agreement with the woman.

Who are Members of order made?

hear the few months ago and is Not seen nothing of them Interests me.ordermade.png

what band is this? lol

hear the few months ago and is Not seen nothing of them Interests me.ordermade.png

what band is this? lol
eh, try by reading?

hear the few months ago and is Not seen nothing of them Interests me.

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/2967/ordermade.png

Well, it depends on which band you base it :P

There are two bands with that name, one is a German krautrock-band, but that one doesn't use 9dw

There's also a Tokyo based-band called 9dw, which is short for nine days wonder, but they don't performa as nine days wonder, only as 9dw afaik

Yeah, I'm aware of the German band.

Okay, so I think they are the same band, just different genre, new members, and stylized name. I think this because both bands have a guy named Kensuke Saito in it. (Just going by the info on Last.FM only). But wow, what a change . . . hardcore screamo to jazzy elevator music. Not that that's unheard of in Japan. >.> Now I'm just curious as to where I can get hold of the hardcore stuff.

I also have a question :fap:

I am interested in what the members of Death☆Rabbits are doing now.

Especially the drummer called Shivi.

VKDB says they dunno what happened to him.

I know that one of the guitarist is in a sessionband, but there isn't a hint leading to Shivi.

Does anybody know more about it?

Who was the Vocalist of Venom(Benom) after Satoshi? Btw I'm talking about Satoshi of giru's ex. band. Also did this band ever disband?

Needing the valued opinion of someone who knows Japanese. Does anyone know a more accurate romanization of a few band members of andymori? I know Wikipedia says one thing, but I see different stuff everywhere (and Wikipedia is notorious for screwing up stuff like that). Here are their names in Japanese I have questions about:

??山田壮平

藤原寛

I just don't want to try to rape their names and look like a fool if I happen to be talking about them. xD

Needing the valued opinion of someone who knows Japanese. Does anyone know a more accurate romanization of a few band members of andymori? I know Wikipedia says one thing, but I see different stuff everywhere (and Wikipedia is notorious for screwing up stuff like that). Here are their names in Japanese I have questions about:

??山田壮平

藤原寛

I just don't want to try to rape their names and look like a fool if I happen to be talking about them. xD

??山田壮平 = Oyamada Souhei

藤原寛 = Fujiwara Hiroshi

A strange kind of question about D. They were releasing two version of New Blood. in 2003 and 2004. Is there any difference between them? In mixing/mastering? And do single versions of the song are much different from the album versions? Or is it just the same?

according to wiki

2003 NEW BLOOD

2004 NEW BLOOD ~second impact~ Remastered Edition

+ 1 additional song on second inpact called "瓦礫の花 Gareki no Hana" and its remastered

Sign in to follow this