Sign in to follow this  
Spike760

Questions about Artists

Questions about Artists

Ok I just had a new idea, like if you have a question about an artist or something, you just ask it here or something, unless they have a topic or something, I don't know, lol.

But yeah this is kind of random, I'm just really curious if anyone knows who the vocalist of BLACK JACK was, because I really love his vocals in "Kousagi", his voice sounds really familiar, like he reminds me of the vocalist in Wizard or something, maybe it's only that song, because that's like the only song I listen to by them. But I'm really curious, because if he went to another band I want to listen to them too!!

BLACK JACK

380255.jpg

64901.jpg

He was in ART, then ROZA-LIA, then ???? (Chieri–), then ???? (Vigaru) then BLACK JACK.

None of the previous bands were particularly successful, so I doubt anybody would even know who they are.

Hmm interesting, yeah I've never heard of any of those bands. Do you have any stuff by them by any chance? :D

Also is BLACK JACK even around anymore or not, because my stuff is not dated, so I have no idea when they're from.

No, unfortunately not. Sorry.. And I'm afraid to say that they disbanded on December 2nd, 2005 at their HOLIDAY SHINJUKU live.

You can think of HOLIDAY SHINJUKU (and sometimes HOLIDAY NAGOYA etc.) as a kind of J-Rock/V? heaven or something. Where they disband and rest. Well indies bands at least. It's quite sad really...

Question:

i read Kagrra, has a new album coming out.. ehy they have not promote it .. as in video .. ???

why

On JaME it says they have an album "Core" for January 9th, 2008 release. One of the versions comes with a DVD, so I'm assuming there's going to be a PV or something, but there's no track listing yet.

Questions about Artists

Ok I just had a new idea, like if you have a question about an artist or something, you just ask it here or something, unless they have a topic or something, I don't know, lol.

Can I also take it as a reply to my PM? lol

Well, I have a question about... Viored.

There's something really weird about that...

Their name is Viored, right?

Even so, the name in katakana is written as ??????, which is BAIORETTO (BA-I-O-RE-T-TO)... I mean, ?????? would be "VIOLET". If their name is Viored... it should be written as ??????..... o_o'

But yeah, it's written both as Viored and ?????? on their official website. So that confused me... does anyone know why?

I'm guessing it's just like Girugamesh. The romaji is their logo, and the kana is the official name.

I have my Viored tags as just "Viored" though. But that's only 'cause I've listened to them so much already, I don't really want to have 2 profiles. :/ But yeah, the official name is the kana, I believe.

No.. what I mean is that the kana is wrong according to the romaji... or the inverse. It's Viored / ??????, but the correct would be:

Violet / ??????

Viored / ??????

The difference is the last one.. it's ? (to) when it should ? (do).

That's what I don't understand....

I realized that. But then you asked why it says BOTH on the OHP. Leading me to believe you were asking what the point in using two different ways was. Oh well.

i think if you write 'english' words in japanese it all kinda comes down to what it as meant to be, not the literal translation.. cuz thats never accurate

Is ?13? the one who does Hell the SUN, and such? Or is it the other band 13? I always get this mixed up, and can someone hook me up with the other 13 band? lol

Jake, the other 13 is the one I put in the rare section like, back when you first made it. >_>

I'd agree with that though. I find them much better. You just kinda need to get used to their vocalist.

Actually I kinda want to talk to Jake about maybe taking it down now or something. 'Cause lately it does seem like we don't really need it. It hasn't been updated with anything for a while, plus much rarer stuff is being put up in the normal downloads board anyway.

EDIT: Of course, that doesn't mean everything in it would be deleted. I think it'd be better if everything just got moved into normal. So just incase, don't rush to get in. xD

Or maybe I'll take down the limit of posts, to like 500 points, I mean there's still some stuff, but like I just don't want leechers to be stealing all my good stuff. :P

But yeah I'll totally go and get the 13 now. xD

Sign in to follow this