PumpkinPatches

[Selling] Everything MUST Go (Cheki, CDs, DVDs, Photosets, FLYERS)

Guest mitsubana

Hey, I'm interested in the two -AO- flyers and the DIAVRO flyer. Is paypal the only method you use for payment? I've never used Paypal.

On 5/29/2013 at 1:26 PM, mitsubana said:

Hey, I'm interested in the two -AO- flyers and the DIAVRO flyer. Is paypal the only method you use for payment? I've never used Paypal.

Hi! 

Yes, paypal is the only method I use since cash can be lost in the mail and my Japanese bank account can only receive money from other Japanese bank accounts.

Paypal isn't too difficult, and you can attach your bank and credit cards to it, but only if you want.

Edited by rsasai

Guest mitsubana

Hi! 

Yes, paypal is the only method I use since cash can be lost in the mail and my Japanese bank account can only receive money from other Japanese bank accounts.

Paypal isn't too difficult, and you can attach your bank and credit cards to it, but only if you want.

:3

Heather

Oh, okay~ That's understandable! How much would the two -AO- flyers cost shipped to the USA? I want the -AO- flyers, please! And if you can set them aside for me as I set up Paypal, would that be alright?

Oh, okay~ That's understandable! How much would the two -AO- flyers cost shipped to the USA? I want the -AO- flyers, please! And if you can set them aside for me as I set up Paypal, would that be alright?

Hi! Your total, just for the three flyers (with shipping and the extra under $5 fee) would be $8.25

Guest mitsubana

Hi! Your total, just for the three flyers (with shipping and the extra under $5 fee) would be $8.25

Hey, thanks for replying back! I'm gonna set up my Paypal account very soon~ I can't wait to purchase the three flyers! And thanks for the total~ You're awesome :D

Hey, thanks for replying back! I'm gonna set up my Paypal account very soon~ I can't wait to purchase the three flyers! And thanks for the total~ You're awesome :D

No problem! I will pull these out for you now, so if you see any changes to the sales post (I think I only have one Ao flyer for each of the types) know that yours are already guaranteed.

When you are ready, just send me a message.

Guest mitsubana

No problem! I will pull these out for you now, so if you see any changes to the sales post (I think I only have one Ao flyer for each of the types) know that yours are already guaranteed.

When you are ready, just send me a message.

Hey, you added an ANSIA flyer (or maybe it's two)?? Could you set the ANSIA flyer aside too if that's alright! I'm so happy you have two of my favorite bands!! haha

Hi!

I would like to do the $10 option. Here are the ones I pick:

CindyKate, FUTURISM・BOYZ, KISAKI (1), Megaromania (2&3), NEGA, REALies (1&2), UCP, Vior gloire

I live in USA, zip code 22802. PayPal address is yamachi at gmail.com.

Thanks!

How'd you know? 

Yeah, someone jumped on them the minute I announced them. I'm cleaning up the post right now. 

I will be seeing them again on July 1st, so if you want I have a shopping service and can outright buy you some cheki, or you can wait until after the live. I may have some extra, I don't know. It's completely up to you! 

;3

On 6/2/2013 at 8:40 PM, inartistic said:

Hi!

I would like to do the $10 option. Here are the ones I pick:

CindyKate, FUTURISM・BOYZ, KISAKI (1), Megaromania (2&3), NEGA, REALies (1&2), UCP, Vior gloire

I live in USA, zip code 22802. PayPal address is yamachi at gmail.com.

Thanks!

I can definitely do that for you! I will send you the invoice in a few minutes!  

Edited by rsasai

Hi! 

I never really know for sure when I'll get new things. I try to update the post ever Wednesday and Friday (ish) so I may have some stuff tomorrow. I trade my cheki with friends quite often, so I never know for sure if I'll find something interesting.

:3

Edited by rsasai