Trombe

MEJIBRAY 3-month consecutive new maxi singles release

it is announced at MEJIBRAY one-man live tour "BLITZ OF MESSIAH" tour final at Akasaka BLITZ at 2013/06/09 that their 3 new maxi singles "アプリオリ(a priori)" "醜詠(shuuei)" "DECADANCE-Counting Goats…if I can't be yours-" will be released at 2013/09/04, at 2013/10/02 and at 2013/11/06 respectively (3 TYPE each)

limited edition TYPE A (2,100yen) will include CD (2 songs)+DVD (including PV of track 1 & documentary of their one-man live at 2013/06/09), limited edition TYPE B (1,890yen) will include CD (2 songs)+DVD (including part of scene of their one-man live at 2013/06/09), and regular edition (1,575yen) will include CD (3 songs) only

btw they will hold their one-man live tour "A PRIORI 詠: 序章-Counting Goats-" since Fukuoka DRUM Be-1 at 2013/10/02 and up to tour final at Shibuya O-East at 2013/12/13

name of bear of Dr.メト(meto) is finalized as "るあな(ruana)"

SET-LIST at 2013/06/09:

01.メサイア(messiah)
02.Fallin "MARIA"
03.CRAZED BRAIN
04.サバト(sabbath)
05.Black baccarat
06.VIOLET
07.【worms】
08.剥落(hakuraku)
09.baby crossing
10.Spice
11.DIE KUSSE
12.D.E.INCUBUS
13.Wrath of God
14.枷と知能-それってとても人間らしいって神様は笑ってるの-(kase to chinou-sorettetotemo ningen rashiitte kamisama wa waratteru no-)
15.Sadisgate
16.insomnia

EN1
01.Chameleon YUMMY
02.Invisible Tower maker
03.DISTANCE.exe
04.KILLING ME

EN2
01.トロシナ(tro-syner)
02.カルマ-瓦礫のマンティコーラース-(karma-gareki no mantichoras-)

Looooooooool are they ever going to release another album.

Not that I mind, seeing as everything but their A-sides leave a lot to be desired. I honestly can't believe there are people that openly like ( or even don't mind ) atrocious shits like Worms, but dislike Die Kusse lolz.

They just released a new mini-album so I'm not expecting a full album yet, but 3 new singles sounds really good!

Hope these 3 releases are good!

reminds me the ando thing when they released 3 singles, mini-album, another 3 singles and full album, which included previous 3 singles

well, i am predicting full album next year

hope these singles will be more qualitative than their previous releases since 'emotional karma'

This will be average at best. Either they didn't give themselves enough time to work on it or these are all leftovers. Messiah.bat was all leftovers so i wouldn't be surprised if these are too. After all, quantity over quality is what visual kei is all About.

If these are going to be like Sadistgate, Sabbat and EMILY, paint me interested. If these will sound like their full album, nothing of interest.

@Zess Just curious, why do you think MESSIAH.bat is all leftovers?

MiA said something alluding to the fact that those songs were all recorded over a year ago. That was around the time of their first full length, which indicates those.songs didn't make the cut. They sandwiched that mini between two three month release sprees. That is perfect for working up cash for more activities.

This srsly. I think they need to stop, take a breather, review the songs they have recorded now (or will be recording) and then give us an album. Jesus.

MiA said something alluding to the fact that those songs were all recorded over a year ago. That was around the time of their first full length, which indicates those.songs didn't make the cut. They sandwiched that mini between two three month release sprees. That is perfect for working up cash for more activities.

Thanks for clarifying, that makes sense.

This is never good for a band...major or indie. There's bound to be a few bangers on each release so I guess its not that bad...?? But for real though they need to take a breather but chances are they prob will use their same formula as many of their tracks.

Not that I mind, seeing as everything but their A-sides leave a lot to be desired. I honestly can't believe there are people that openly like ( or even don't mind ) atrocious shits like Worms, but dislike Die Kusse lolz.

Definitely, Worms was absolutely horrible, it was like Akercock all over again.

If these are going to be like Sadistgate, Sabbat and EMILY, paint me interested. If these will sound like their full album, nothing of interest.

This.

Just because the songs were recorded then not used right away doesn't signify that the songs are leftovers. Songs are sometimes left alone for the fact that the musicians don't feel the song is complete yet. They aren't necessarily all leftovers. Alice Nine had the same situation with their song 4U on their GEMINI album

^ It's the same pattern they've been doing so far, i.e. probably including 3-4 songs from the concert on each DVD. Or they might release the whole gig across the 3 bonus DVDs, dunno.