Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Matina DATA CD "DEMO TAPE COLLECTIONS" release

Matina DATA CD "DEMO TAPE COLLECTIONS" has been available for ordering (5,250yen), for which songs included will be in mp3

●Madeth gray'll
DEMO TAPE「狂死楽園」
1.楽園の黒霧
2.呪ワレシ華ノ生命...
3.missantroop
4.黒装束ノ調ベ
5.狂死曲
6.狂死楽園

2000.11.28 渋谷ON AIR WEST配布CD
7.呪ワレシ華ノ生命…

●AZALEA
DEMO TAPE 「禁断症状」
1.此ノ世ノ果テ
2.ラフレシア

DEMO TAPE 「滅びの庭」
3.滅びの庭
4.精神麻痺

●Remage
DEMO TAPE「道化人格」
1.魔女
2.if…

DEMO TAPE「Half Moonの皆既月食」
3.季節の花
4.MISSING GLORY

DEMO TAPE「人工知能の性的欲情」
5..胎内実験月
6.月夜の子守唄

●サリー
DEMO TAPE「壊れたオモチャ」
1.壊れたオモチャ

●Vice risk
DEMO TAPE 「Again」
1.Again

DEMO TAPE 「Vice&Nervous」
2..Vice&Nervous

DEMO TAPE 「Farewell」
3.Farewell

2000.11.04 目黒鹿鳴館配布CD
4.Moonligh Serenade

●Eze:quL
DEMO TAPE「異端ノ迷想…妄想の書」
1.降魔
2.転生の開花~se reveiller~
3.男性夢魔の妄想(ver.s)

DEMO TAPE「異端ノ迷想…空想の書」
4.聖…
5.転生の開花~se reveiller~
6.天使の涙と私の…(ver.s)

LAYBIAL & Eze:quL DEMO TAPE 「蝶乃舞」
7.回想

DEMO TAPE「狂盲なる神徒の…崇拝の書」
8.男性夢魔の妄想
9.天使の涙と私の…

DEMO TAPE「預言者の悦楽…帰郷の書」
10.アダムカドモンの血と肉
11.生贄を…~Program KABBAALAH~

DEMO TAPE「悠々たる天空…残欠の書」
12.刹那主義者の殺意
13.虚空の果てに…

DEMO TAPE「契約の印・・・嘆願の書」
14.空の波紋
15.act unlawfully
16.呪縛~Ver.S~

●DAS:VASSER
DEMO TAPE「青玉-サファイア-」
1.夢又夢...
2.青イ...「mask」

配布DEMO TAPE
3.輪廻転生

●GARDEN
DEMO TAPE 「escalier en escargot~毒~」
1.毒

DEMO TAPE 「escalier en escargot~輪~」
2.輪

●LAYBIAL
DEMO TAPE 「visage」
1.visage

DEMO TAPE 「love affair」
2.love affair

●LAYBIAL & Eze:quL
DEMO TAPE「蝶乃舞」
3.Silence

●Mebius
DEMO TAPE「夢現症」
1.Dear XXX
2.架空の鳥籠

DEMO TAPE「ENVY」
3.ENVY

●DESCRIBE
DEMO TAPE「Legend of Describe」
1.哀愁#1
2.Y2K
3.SMELL

●Distray
DEMO TAPE「period...」
1.Tear of mind(new rec)
2.Misery Rain(acoustic ver.)
3.タイトル未定

http://under-code.shop-pro.jp/?pid=61367725

I'd be interested to see what the quality of these are. I assume Kisaki had the raw studio recs lying around, so these should be better than what was put to tape?

I'd be interested to see what the quality of these are. I assume Kisaki had the raw studio recs lying around, so these should be better than what was put to tape?

TBH, I would guess that they're the same quality as whatever's been floating around for years... Back when they put some (all?) of this stuff up at UNDER GROUND MUSIC, that's pretty much what it sounded like. And even though the web shop says these have been “remastered”, that tends to be a complete bold-faced lie with UNDER CODE.

The fact that there's nothing truly rare (eg. Vierge, vie eternele, those two L~CYFER demotapes that have NEVER appeared anywhere) says it all, IMO. I don't think he has masters or even original copies of half of these things, lol.

Edit: lol, I see now that the description says it's from original masters. Read it at a glance and thought it said “remastered”. Anyway, still pressed that there's nothing really rare like MIRAGE's first stuff, L~CYFER, etc.

Ugghhhh even if none of these are really rare, I'd love to own this.

Same here!

It beats owning the physical copies of old clunky cassette tapes I can't even play. SELLING DEMO TAPE COLLECTION! Too many tapes, not worth owning :C

I guess once the interior finally l degrades and is unplayable I can just create a binder that keeps all the booklet art and lyrics.

Same here!

It beats owning the physical copies of old clunky cassette tapes I can't even play. SELLING DEMO TAPE COLLECTION! Too many tapes, not worth owning :C

I guess once the interior finally l degrades and is unplayable I can just create a binder that keeps all the booklet art and lyrics.

And when you're on hoarders in 30 years, sobbing because they threw out your tranny diru posters covered in cat droppings and taco bell sauce packets, we can all say "Hey! I know her from the internet!"

You just jelly of my sick collection brah!?!?!?!

I do have some tapes I do like and want to keep and a bunch I'm like, ugggh stupid auctions with 500 demo tapes of crap.

Yet even though these song aren't that rare, nice to have it in a format I can use.

I do have some tapes I do like and want to keep and a bunch I'm like, ugggh stupid auctions with 500 demo tapes of crap.

Yet even though these song aren't that rare, nice to have it in a format I can use.

I know these feels :(

Yeeeah dude, like a million auctions with the same fucking tapes and 1 different one ;_;

I used to have some of these tapes but I have sold everything after converting them to mp3. 
I'm interested, specially if they include a nice booklet with pictures and stuff, MATINA is still my favourite label. :|

Matina band... but with UCP commercial views, I don't know why, I think is an other strategy to kisaki to make more money... again... (for a new label xD?)

but I realy interested for GARDEN working ^^

(and tape are the best, new generation can't understand, it's my childhood ^^ )

Do you expect them to release things for free? 

yes xD

No seriously, why now ? why when ucp closed ? why when he use his last idea for making more money, it's the end of UCP, why he does make money with Matina band right now ?

I understand why he make the last UCP compilation, with all ucp band...

That's nice, but it's suspect... and I don't care if i'm the one who think this or can't understand my point of view. xD I say what I think about this new released.

And I repeat, that's wil be really nice to listen GARDEN in Hq (though would have to be shared)

^ Yeah it's pretty obvious he / they want to make some easy money now, but to be honest I'd rather have "memorial releases" like this instead of stuff by UC's last - mostly kinda crap - band lineup.

Please tell us about the sound quality when you get it! :) I'm considering ordering it sometime too, but want to make sure it's worth it. xD

Hm... am I the only one thinking he won't get that much money with it? Now I don't know how much old visual kei and especially Kisaki's old label are respected in Japan, but I personally doubt that most UCP fans give a fuck about his old label. It's a nice gimmick for nostalgic people and fans of Matina and Kisaki sure wants to make money with it... but I don't really believe it will sell as good as the other, newer visual kei stuff.

I would buy some tapes, but I still have nothing to play them with (I am too lazy to move my ass buying a casette player...). I'd be interested into the Eze:qul tapes, since the rips I have from them are shitty...

Sign in to follow this