Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

SiM new album "PANDORA" release

Isn't PANDRA the proper title? I keep saying it on twitter being written that way by retweets from the band and from the stores that will be selling the CD

[track list]
01.PANDORA
02.WHO'S NEXT
03.Pieces of Troops
04.BRAiN
05.Blah Blah Blah
06.Boring People, Fucking Grays
07.DUBSOLUTiON #4
08.We're All Alone
09.Rosso & Dry
10.Keep it Burnin'
11.March of the Robots
12.Dreaming Dreams
13.Upside Down

I doubt that it's the full song, that felt very "cut around" I'm super happy that I finally found the song that was used for their Evils single trailer. I'm super excited for this album!

But it said "official video" and has no "preview" or "short version" suffix on it?

It would be better if the song is actually longer tho.

I'm hoping it's cut. Official doesn't really mean much other than it actually pertains to the song. It's not Fan-made or song composed of clips for a trailer.

The alternative would be that this song ends in such a way that it fluidly transitions into the next song and the next song continues off the intro rather than the usual song ends-new song starts

I'm officially 0:22-0:27 the Mah Dance. This song reminds me so much of Amy with that crazy WTF breakdown section... THIS WHOLE SONG AND VIDEO IS WTF!

Was this like a Sin City PV or something? Hahaha. Based on this and PANDORA, I have high hopes for the album

Sign in to follow this