Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST new mini album "OMEGA" release

it is announced at NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST live tour final one-man live "ART OF AGGRESSION" at Shibuya WWW at 2013/07/26 that their new mini album "OMEGA" will be released at 2013/10/30 (2,500yen), which will include CD+DVD (including "V.I.P" PV)

[CD track list]
01.Zoey
02.VENOM
03.Puppet Creature
04.V.I.P
05.Defect in Perfection
06.FATE

btw they will hold their one-man live "GEARS OF OMEGA" at Nagoya ell.SIZE at 2013/10/26, at Osaka LIVE SQUARE 2nd LINE at 2013/10/27 and at Daikanyama UNIT at 2013/12/07

SET-LIST at 2013/07/26:

01.Pandemic
02.Last relapse
03.Domestic Crisis
04.Disaster
05.UNBREAKABLE
06.Empty glass
07.Sphere
08.Rise above
09.Reverence
10.Bury me
~drums solo→rhythm session~
11.Trigger
12.Obligation
13.A bullet of skyline

EN1
01.Pleasure of Torture
02.[new song]
03.Vanilla
04.Gift of Prophecy

EN2
01.Lost Memory
02.A Day to Re:member

Well seeing as how the album was mostly old songs, I don't see this as them being too fast with their release. I'm sure they probably have possibly another album full of songs, but a mini will do! very excited for this!

I think he said the name of the new song was Omega, as well. But, when Hiro growl-talks, it sounds like ;dklsadkjhfskdljhfaskjdfhasdkljfh. 

Which is really funny, because when he actually speaks English he is really soft-spoken. It's kind of... beautiful. Which sounds really weird until you actually hear him talk. His pronunciation is just so... eloquent. And I'm not like, a fangirl of his. (Cazqui, be still my heart.)

I wish it transfered over onto CD or live, though.

I told myself that I would never be fully satified until they re-recorded defect in perfection, and now it's happening. My day has been made xD

Here I thought surpassing GRIMOIRE was going to be impossible and this one song just beat out Sphere which I called to be the best deathcore song I have ever heard. OMEGA is just a month away and I can't wait!!

Sign in to follow this