stylelover

[Anime]Pokemon Origins

well i normally wouldnt open a thread for one single anime, but this might justify a own thread imo.

they just announced a new Pokemon anime based on the original Blue/Red/Green games. so it wont be like the first pokemon season. it will be a legit adaption of the game.

sounds pretty cool imo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_Lyi2RSVxqg

Does it seem as like...forced to be happy / kid friendly as the regular show?

I dunno, I feel like Nintendo should realize that their target audience is no longer 8. Take their Black and White 2 animation that made the show look badass:

I haven't been this excited for an anime special ever. This has been all over Facebook and news sources everywhere. This thing is blowing up like crazy. Let's hope it extends to an actual series.

Does it seem as like...forced to be happy / kid friendly as the regular show?

I dunno, I feel like Nintendo should realize that their target audience is no longer 8. Take their Black and White 2 animation that made the show look badass:

I don't know the ratings for the original anime (must be relatively good anyway since it's still on air) to say anything about the Pokémon anime's target audience, but I agree that they need to have some sort of animation for an older fanbase. The promotional video for BW2 was indeed incredible and this "style" would be great for a parallel anime. And I hope they release another one for XY - the hype it created for the BW2 games was insane.

Guest MollyMouse

my inner 8 year old self is crying tears of joy...the sweet sweet tears of fandom joy TTwTT I swear they better make it a series because ash is sooo used up and dry. He has gone on as many "adventures" as I can stand! We need the REAL hero of pokemon to star the show ;w;w;w;w;w; REDDDDDDDDDD <3 (also if they could make it like the manga (extremely violent) then that would just be like mind exploding amazing!!)

all four episodes aired in a special two days ago . every episode is between 22-25 minutes.

2 are already subbed and its the whole game as expected.

Do you have links for these in HQ? I still can't find anything.

^ they're not worth it... poorly translated from Japanese > Spanish > English by some random fan for people who can't wait for a quality translation. Better to wait until all of them get fansubbed by a quality group of fansubbers...

Official dubbed version will be available in November on Pokemon.com and the Pokemon TV app on iOS and Android.

^ are you sure zess? because the only one I've found that has been properly/quality subbed is the first episode and it was done by evetaku, which they are probably in the process of working on the rest right now...

Just finished maratoning everything. It was absolutely perfect.

That was the best marketing for X/Y and Mega Evolutions they could've done. Holy shit.

I wonder who did those I can't seem to find any info on which group/person did it. Uh but yeah that's definitely not up to my standards for subs though, there seems to be a few problems i noticed by skimming through the episode, which is mainly just me nitpicking but oh well (I mean Lizardo really?), and I don't mind waiting a few extra days for the best possible translation so... yeah. not to mention it's streamed... ewww

guess I'm back to waiting for evetaku to come through, at least I know that they're are known for quality translations and I'll be able to download them all in HQ at the same time

I wonder who did those I can't seem to find any info on which group/person did it. Uh but yeah that's definitely not up to my standards for subs though, there seems to be a few problems i noticed by skimming through the episode, which is mainly just me nitpicking but oh well (I mean Lizardo really?), and I don't mind waiting a few extra days for the best possible translation so... yeah. not to mention it's streamed... ewww

guess I'm back to waiting for evetaku to come through, at least I know that they're are known for quality translations and I'll be able to download them all in HQ at the same time

You got it for free and you got it early. >____>