stylelover

[Anime]Pokemon Origins

not sure whats wrong with waiting?

its not like we dont appreciate someone doing that. for many people its enough and they can enjoy it by all means, but personally i want better quality and i can wait for it.

if we would complain about how long it takes : ok , but we are not complaining. just saying that we wait for a better release.

(but yea this gets a little bit offtopic now)

I really wanted to wait until proper subs or the dub in November but I couldn't hold back. Reddit was blowing up and I didn't want to spoil it myself.

I do just want to say for those waiting IT'S WORTH THE WAIT. You will not be disappointed.

The quality of the special is miles ahead of the recent and current series'. Great writing, animation, music and a truly proper re-telling of the original game story.

Guest Magatsu

Well lucky those pokemon epsisodes where not that difficult to understand in just Japanese :D

I did enjoy the 4 episoded. but yet the last 2 were a bit boring to watch.

But I hope there will be more episodes of this kind of pokemon.

Maybe a whole movie?

Just finished the whole thing, didn't really like the last 2 episodes. It seems like they nerfed his party, who the hell used those pokemon to go against the elite 4 o.O ? ...and Charizard winning against Blastoise...seriously??? Then they OP'ed him just to catch Mewtwo WTF I ran through at least 20-40 Ultra Balls myself before catching that bloody thing or just cave in and used the Master Ball. lol the series made it seem like the game was broken but all in all it was still fun to watch. The battle are much more brutal and that was a welcoming trait of the battles.

dude, charizard CAN win against blastoise actually.
this is adapted to the new pokémon game era and stuff, so, if you take the status, the nature of your pokémon and you get perfection on your special attack, etc. a charizard can win against blastoise.

just a little status update for the people still waiting on the quality subs....

Evetaku has finished subbing three of the four episodes and you can grab them over at their site HERE via torrent, and they're currently working on the fourth episode right now.