visualcrisis

Where are people here from?

Seeing as how small the Netherlands is, I think we represent a fairly large share of the community to be honest...

That said, I'm also Dutch =)

I didn't know there were more active dutch members beside me and linh-san

Waarom zegt niemand iets bij de international thread ><

I didn't know there were more active dutch members beside me and linh-san

Waarom zegt niemand iets bij de international thread ><

because... dead xD

Nah, linh, sai, Des, Tokage, cupcakes right out of the top of my head, but I've seen plenty more =)

And then there are a few Dutch-speaking on here too =)

Northwest England here!

I feel it's not really relevant but half Indian and half Bengali, but born and raised here...

-sips tea-

Guest mitsubana

Oh, wow, more from the US than I thought there'd be... Always seems like there aren't any American fans, but that's probably just the state I live in haha

American living in Seoul, South Korea.  I have lived in many different countries (Japan, Germany, United States, Korea, Afghanistan), but the culture, eccentricities, and music of Japan has been the most mesmerizing.  I hope to live there again, someday.

American living in Seoul, South Korea.  I have lived in many different countries (Japan, Germany, United States, Korea, Afghanistan), but the culture, eccentricities, and music of Japan has been the most mesmerizing.  I hope to live there again, someday.

Jesus, you get around! Is it safe to assume you are/were in the army military? (I mean, I figure most people don't go to Afghanistan because they enjoy the weather there...)

Yes - currently in the military.  I am making my transition right now.  I have bigger dreams and goals in my mind, and the military has done a lot to help me reach my future goals.  I have gotten to see a lot of the world in the last several years thanks to my military service, and hopefully I can fulfill my goal of visiting 50 countries by age 50.  I have seen 23 thus far, and still have a ways to go.  But the journey has been worth it.

Northwest England here!

I feel it's not really relevant but half Indian and half Bengali, but born and raised here...

-sips tea-

Youre close to me. I wasnt born here though.

Texas, USA, the land of rednecks, bigots, and assholes.

Ah, I know Texas can have many hard@sses but I have good memories since there are many friends and nice ppl in Austin. There is a place called 9th street, basically everyone digs 'trails' for bike riding, and I can go there and meet many people who are different. The only thing is that the rule is, if you ride the trails, you have to help dig... if you dont, people will either kick you out or beat you up and some people have gotten hit by shovels before.

Ah, I know Texas can have many hard@sses but I have good memories since there are many friends and nice ppl in Austin. There is a place called 9th street, basically everyone digs 'trails' for bike riding, and I can go there and meet many people who are different. The only thing is that the rule is, if you ride the trails, you have to help dig... if you dont, people will either kick you out or beat you up and some people have gotten hit by shovels before.

Aww shit...good thing I don't live even close to Austin. But I do live in a place literally filled with potheads. ;w;