Sign in to follow this  
LIDL

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows

I always found Snape to be the funniest character out of them all. He gave me quite a few good laughs.

i like when he was wearing old ladies outfit :lol:

oh and when the Marauders map tells him to get out of his big nose from someone`s business,

that was so direct :lol;

And when in the 6th movie that dude from Hufflepuff vomits on Snape's shoes :mrgreen: Though my fav is also the old ladies clothes and the nose out their business joke.

Anyone seen the live stream on Trafalgar Square premiere earlier?

Not being crybaby, but i can't help myself to cried by the time of the speech.

I've got a good childhood. :cry:

Now just wait for it to hit the cinema nearby my place.

Just came back from watching it.

Amazing film, a few little differences from the book, few sections feel 'sped up' from the book but that's to be expected.

Can't believe its all over :(

omg i forgot some places get to see it early.

i still to wait for 3 more days D;

i still wonders about that chasm scenes, cos it is never mentioned in the book.

think it's interesting. :lol:

chasm scene? oh is this where harry and voldemort throw themselves off the bridge at hogwarts in the trailer?

oh! I saw it in 3D as well, doesn't have any real amazing 3D scenes except for one or two. Feels like it was added after.

yes, that scenes. Looks like originally made for the movie. :D

And thanks for the input about 3D,

so i think i will go for the regular one then.

also, i heard about rumours that WB goign to include THE DARK KNIGHT RISES teaser

with this Harry Potter Finale in the U.S

I don't know if they do that to in EU, Asia and Australia?

Saw the movie, not a big fan of series but it was surely better than overrated part. 1, which never seemed to go anywhere really...

The movie itself was awesome,

There is some joined scenes, new scenes and some that not included in.

But overall it is a great finale.

And then all the peoples who were there are mostly Potterheads.

We were wearing any Hogwarts and HP attributes. You just notice them.

So it was so cool, that when credit titles rolled in, many of us roaring, cheering,

some even did standing ovation.

Standing ovation for everything, the movie, the good 10 years, everything.

It was very emotional. It was so victorious.

And many getting out of the movie theatre with swollen eyes from sobbing.

And i am one of those people. 8)

Roses Are Red

Violets Are Blue

Insult Harry Potter

And i'll crucio you.

I saw too girls asking for money today and they wanted it because it had something to do with this film, dunno the details. They were wearing Hogwarts clothes and a sign (where they drew on Voldemort): Voldemort killed our parents, please give money

Voldemort killed our parents, please give money

lol awesome

@Chianti I always wanted to know your opinion about this beautiful remix

Fv80DLlUwNQ

made me cry since I remembered all my childhood :'(

@Chianti I always wanted to know your opinion about this beautiful remix

Fv80DLlUwNQ

made me cry since I remembered all my childhood :'(

that's not bad, i like the remix.

but not quite make me cry, but yes i feel sullen.

This tribute video did better job for me:

gWKEXvtsWRE

I saw 7.2 this last Friday. Overall it was pretty great. I loved how the "after the battle" scene felt, it was so calm but eerie, almost shocking. The fact that they didn't push drama of death made it feel much more "real" to me.

Biggest gripes:

The theme music wasn't used in the opening of the film...this might not seem like a big thing, but I have always loved how magical the theme was and it always got me truly ready for the films...I always got goosebumps.

The last scene, Hermione seriously didn't look any older at all. I feel like they could have done a better job at making the characters feel older and maybe do something with their voices too. All in all the scene was just terribly unconvincing.

most unconvincing also are mature version of Draco Malfoy.

Those beards and moustache just seems blatantly fake :lol:

I loved the stories ever since my 3rd grade teacher read the 1st book during reading time in class. I pretty much went on to read/buy all the following books. The last movie I saw of the series in theaters was the 3rd movie. I've been so out of touch with the films i didn't realize till last night that the final movie was released over the weekend. I'm probably not going to see it, but it does feel weird to say the series has ended. It remains one my favorite books series.

Biggest gripes:

The theme music wasn't used in the opening of the film...this might not seem like a big thing, but I have always loved how magical the theme was and it always got me truly ready for the films...I always got goosebumps.

The last scene, Hermione seriously didn't look any older at all. I feel like they could have done a better job at making the characters feel older and maybe do something with their voices too. All in all the scene was just terribly unconvincing.

Agreed with first gripe! Love the theme music.

Second gripe.. it was supposed to be that way on purpose. for comedy purposes. that's the whole point. otherwise if they wanted to make it so realistic they could have used different actors that were older.

I thought it was okay, nothing huge but okay. I did not like the battle between them two much at the end. When the bad guy is actually killed, but the first battle when they got into the school was epic. Excuse my lack of knowledge of the people's name besides harry. Im not a big fan but my bf is and he dragged me, he fell asleep at the sentimental part when Harry was seeing the past. But i gotta admit i really did enjoy the beginning of the movie.

Watched it last night and thought it was amazing!

SPOILERS

Keep your hands of my daughter you bitch xD I was kind of disappointed it didn't have a Snape-shaped hole in the glass when he disappeared. What I did like was when Snape died, instead of fluids coming out of his ears and mouth, they had to catch his tear for his memories. What was rather emotional but definitely my favourite scene was the way how he grabbed Lily's dead body and started to cry. Really dramatic and even though it was not in the book, it made me cry a little.

Saw Part 2 the other day; some parts could have been done better, some parts blew me away. Very sad that there will be no more to look forward to. That has always been a constant in my short life - a new Harry Potter movie. ^^ I really, really want the soundtrack to this one too.

Sign in to follow this