Ito

RWBY

First episode of Season 2 is out! Zess and I can go back to geeking out now.

Thoughts on episode 1:

-Not sure I care for Emerald's design. Most of it is cool, but her cleavage looks really weird and her top really doesn't look like it would "hold" her in. I suppose we will find out soon enough with the cosplayers. Also, does she really need the "model on a runway" walk?

-Ruby quoting Nixon ad throwing the double peace signs had me in stitches

-Food fight was amusing

-Food fight clean up was way too Harry Potter for my tastes

-New opening song isn't as catchy and the "sketchy" effects they use during it look terrible.

Man, those 15 minutes flew by. Not blow away by the new episode, but I would be lying if I didn't say it was really enjoyable.

Most of the females in the show have the model on a runway walk. I think it has to do with Poser and the other tools they use to animate the show. I'd like to know more about the motivations of Emerald and the other person she was with (already forgot his name, heh). I also am not surprised to find out that Roman is a little bitch whenever Cinder is around. I'm pretty sure she has his balls in a cup somewhere.

I would also like to know how Glenda Goodwitch reset the entire cafeteria in fifteen seconds. That's some impressive magic skill.

Also Yang Chickenboxer is now a thing. She's gotten more development in this one episode than she has all last season. That makes me happy, since she has the best trailer and she's my favorite character but she's the one member of the gang we know the least about thus far.

awesome fight as always. the hammer girl though

This episode was just as awesome as last weeks but in a different way. I like how they threw in a lot of pop culture references which were really funny. But most importantly by episode two there seems to be a plot developing, which is something I felt was lacking in Volume 1. Volume 1 felt like it was trying to figure things out as it went along and a lot of that had to do with them doing it week by week. Volume 2 is what's really going to propel RWBY into the stratosphere.

Also, soooo glad that Monty and co. remember that Yang is a character this season.

This episode was a lot better than the thirst one...if felt a lot more like an episode and a lot less of fan pandering (which isn't necessarily a bad thing). Looking forward to seeing where it goes from here, but I worry that with their current pacing it is going to take FOREVER to really get anywhere.

Man, this thread has been kind of dead lol

How did everyone feel about season 3? To be honest, I feel like I am kind of over this show, but for whatever reason I am still drawn to it.