Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

THE KIDDIE new album "BRAVE NEW WORLD" release

THE KIDDIE new album "BRAVE NEW WORLD" will be released at 2010/11/24 (2 TYPE)

limited edition (3,200yen) will include CD (13 songs)+DVD (including PV)+booklet and in sleeve case, and regular edition (3,000yen) will include CD (12 songs) only

http://kiddie.jp/

Looking forward to this. If it has any songs like elite STAR+ or NOAH, then I'm all ears.

anything that wasn't black side or poplar, aside from panorama from black side

CD covers and Track List.

s_brave2.jpgt_brave.jpg

1.STEADY  

2.smile. 

3.プラズマ

4.teenageZ

5.????夜

6.白鯨

7.エス・オー・エス

8.マイガール (BONUS TRACK)

9.God bless you!!!

10.Calling

11.LOVE

12.Re:evolution

13.Flash

Ever since they went major they got crappy. .__. Oh so crappy. ;O; And the title of track 9 makes me want to vomit. The B-sides to Smile were great. Anything from Calling makes me irate. And the PV for calling. OMG. Like. D: :butwry:

CD covers and Track List.

s_brave2.jpgt_brave.jpg

1.STEADY  

2.smile. 

3.プラズマ

4.teenageZ

5.????夜

6.白鯨

7.エス・オー・エス

8.マイガール (BONUS TRACK)

9.God bless you!!!

10.Calling

11.LOVE

12.Re:evolution

13.Flash

Ever since they went major they got crappy. .__. Oh so crappy. ;O; And the title of track 9 makes me want to vomit. The B-sides to Smile were great. Anything from Calling makes me irate. And the PV for calling. OMG. Like. D: :butwry:

tracklist doesnt look too good sadly i havent liked anything of theirs since they went major

The only thing that doesn't look good about the tracklist is the ninth track. I mean seriously. You kids and judging albums and singles based on song names... Like... I don't get it. I mean, it's understandable if the song names are stupid but most of the song names up there are just like... one word or in Japanese. Let's just wait for song previews, if there will be any, and then say whether the track list looks good or not. Although it is true that the quality of their music has reached a level of... How do you say... super generic-ness? Like... Smile and Calling both just feel/sound soulless to me compared to their previous releases. So I'm not expecting anything too great from this album. Maybe it will redeem them after the Calling single. It's highly doubtful. :/ Maybe after the album they'll start making good music.

The Kiddie used to be one of the best bands ever. I could've never thought, that out of all bands, THEY would turn crap. But I'm not giving up just yet. I'll give this album a chance.

The only thing that doesn't look good about the tracklist is the ninth track. I mean seriously. You kids and judging albums and singles based on song names... Like... I don't get it. I mean, it's understandable if the song names are stupid but most of the song names up there are just like... one word or in Japanese. Let's just wait for song previews, if there will be any, and then say whether the track list looks good or not. Although it is true that the quality of their music has reached a level of... How do you say... super generic-ness? Like... Smile and Calling both just feel/sound soulless to me compared to their previous releases. So I'm not expecting anything too great from this album. Maybe it will redeem them after the Calling single. It's highly doubtful. :/ Maybe after the album they'll start making good music.

well i meant more of it looks boring like the names not meaning to judge it on the tracklist its just the names are boring and i agree about the ninth track name

I have been a fan of THE KIDDIE since Little Senobi, and eversince Soar is when they started to turn to crap, but i really liked Smile. When i see a song called マイガール that makes me want to vomit. God bless you seems OK, there is a LERISE song caled that and its totally <3333

Either it's a song about sneezing or a song about how the Kiddie wants god to bless someone. I doubt it's going to be about sneezing so it'll be the lame one.

I have been a fan of THE KIDDIE since Little Senobi, and eversince Soar is when they started to turn to crap, but i really liked Smile. When i see a song called マイガール that makes me want to vomit. God bless you seems OK, there is a LERISE song caled that and its totally <3333

Pfft, Soar is easily one of their best singles. That ballad on it is a fucking masterpiece. Black Side was a bit of a downer, but Poplar was really good. And their last indies song Hana, was such a beautiful song. I can't believe the change would be so noticable when going major. Like they suddenly just lost their touch. There's been only one good major song. Rest is mediocre, or just crap.

I'm pretty sure the decline in their music is pressure from going major to be "more cute" or something like that. Like... Look at Smile. That song just... doesn't fit with anything they put out before going major. I mean the Kiddie always had the cute factor running in their music but there was always a level of intensity beneath it. And Smile was just all "SMILE!SMILE!SMILE! LOOKIT HOW CUTE WE ARE." It was a pretty big mind fuck and made me feel embarrassed. I mean I felt a little bit like that when Black Side came out but that song still had an edge to it and it was like they were testing the waters of a different genre like they always did and it eventually grew on me somewhat. Like it was their super sexy hard rock song or something. I'm looking forward to what is coming out after this album. But at the same time I'm interested in the album because they never put out an album before.

I mean the Kiddie always had the cute factor running in their music but there was always a level of intensity beneath it. And Smile was just all "SMILE!SMILE!SMILE! LOOKIT HOW CUTE WE ARE." It was a pretty big mind fuck and made me feel embarrassed.

For me, the song wasn't horrible. Yeah, the "SMAIR SMAIR SMAIR" part was filthycrap but overall, I found the song to be passable. (Still never actually downloaded the single though, haha). On the other hand, the PV was about 96 times worse. Yusa's goddamn frolicking around. Too much. As you said Maiku, I felt embarrassed. And wanted to slap the shit out of him.

Need more panorama (love this cheesy song!), noah, little senobi stuff!

Ahaha. There are parts of the song that are fine but I just can't stand the constant Smilex3 going on. It is so annoying. xD And I laughed so hard at the PV. xD It was like... "ARE YOU SERIOUS? I DON'T EVEN."

And Panorama is great and the entire Noah single and Little Senobi single are the best. Well... Acutally... I love everything from before they went major. Except Black Side and Poplar had to take a while to grow on me.

I'm pretty sure the decline in their music is pressure from going major to be "more cute" or something like that. Like... Look at Smile. That song just... doesn't fit with anything they put out before going major. I mean the Kiddie always had the cute factor running in their music but there was always a level of intensity beneath it. And Smile was just all "SMILE!SMILE!SMILE! LOOKIT HOW CUTE WE ARE." It was a pretty big mind fuck and made me feel embarrassed. I mean I felt a little bit like that when Black Side came out but that song still had an edge to it and it was like they were testing the waters of a different genre like they always did and it eventually grew on me somewhat. Like it was their super sexy hard rock song or something. I'm looking forward to what is coming out after this album. But at the same time I'm interested in the album because they never put out an album before.

lmfao.SMILE was fkin horrible.I just can't stand for that song! :shock:

Not expecting much for their new album :)

Hmm, both samples are actually pretty good. Much better than anything on the new singles. Steady wasn't that bad, it doesn't have that "faggyness" which Smile had. Or maybe I just like it cause I'm a sucker for bass-slapping. That part was great. Maybe this won't be so bad afterall.

Steady and プラズマ previews replaced by Steady PV preview. The PV makes me laugh. Just because of Yusa's weird expressions in it. Where he looks confused.

Sign in to follow this