Original Saku

Pokemon X & Y (Discussion & Coordination Thread)

my friend code is ... Saku : 3480-2539-1372

I'm gonna add both of you guys :)

Also yeah I believe the Torchic is worldwide, already evolved mine into a Combusken xD So far i'm 6 hours in and beat the first gym and am on my way to the second right now.

So far my team is looking like this:

• Pidgey Lvl.16
  • Combusken Lvl.18
  • Panpour Lvl. 13
  • Quilladin Lvl.17
  • Pikachu Lvl.13
  • Farfetch'd Lvl. 14

After the second gym it'll go fast, since I'm currently at the fourth :x

sadly the ep-sharer is way too op now.

im not even at second gym and i have around 12-15 pokemon ~lvl30

That's why I turned it off

Are you guys seriously complaining about not having to grind for hours fighting Audinos? I'm really anal about having my team at (or near) the same level so the new Exp. Share mechanics are a blessing and have simplified one of the games most arduous tasks imo.

Are you guys seriously complaining about not having to grind for hours fighting Audinos? I'm really anal about having my team at (or near) the same level so the new Exp. Share mechanics are a blessing and have simplified one of the games most arduous tasks imo.

The game pretty much makes EV training easy mode from the beginning. Pokemon games have a reputation for being easy but X and Y is getting to be too easy. So easy it takes me forever to do anything.

You know some people actually like the grind... but yeah I'm not complaining I'm just saying that it's way too op, like I said there is an option to turn it off. I actually don't mind it that much, but I'll probably just use it to quickly train new pokemon up to a certain level and then turn it off when there is no need for it anymore. Pokemon has never been a terribly hard game but this one definitely seems to be way easier than previous entries.. I mean I'm not even at the second gym yet and I have 12 hours logged and all six of my mains are in the 23-27 level range which is around 10-13 levels above the pokemon I'm battling against right now... come on that's just stupid no matter how you look at it >.> I'm starting to get the feeling once I finally do get to the second gym I'm just gonna destroy it, I hope I'm wrong.

Well on the upside I picked squrtle as my 1st gen pokemon and already evolved him into wartortle, so yeah can't wait to get blastoise :D

you are going to destroy it saku. (the second gym)

im not at second gym myself, but someone else told me the level of the second gym leader , because i was curious.

anyway i guess it depends on how you play the games. i try to catch as many pokemon as possible, so i am walking around every route for a long time. so ofcourse im way too overpowered. BUT i kinda like the item itself, because now i can acually use  more than 6 pokemon without losing any time, because you level up so fast. currently im just changing my pokemon whenever they reach ~30

and

gametime 22:30

does anyone use the super training thing? I think it kinda takes the fun away from actually training your pokemon :s

Got the first 4 badges now, playtime 19:14.

I personally don't start ev training until after I beat the main story. I need to rebreed everything and have access to all the routes to be ready for that :<

*is about to go all competitive*

It depends on what you're currently training. For example, you probably won't need to breed Torchic to get a better Mega-Blaziken as long as you get it right the first time from the event because there are no moves worth breeding onto it. I'm currently EV training mine now so it will be usable immediately, because I plan on running at least Flare Blitz/Protect/Hi Jump Kick. I may have to rebreed my starter though :U

It depends on what you're currently training. For example, you probably won't need to breed Torchic to get a better Mega-Blaziken as long as you get it right the first time from the event because there are no moves worth breeding onto it. I'm currently EV training mine now so it will be usable immediately, because I plan on running at least Flare Blitz/Protect/Hi Jump Kick. I may have to rebreed my starter though :U

But zess think of the shinies

Sup.

I am looking for starters that are not torchic, bulbasur, chespin or charmander. I can offer you charmarders (lots of them!)  and maybe bulbasurs and chespins if I manage to get a ditto soon. Anyone interested dial  4184-1718-1357 

What about IVs, though? Unless you don't care about them. I mostly breed to get good stats on IVs since passing natures was made pretty easy with BW2.

By the way, I'm still (desperately) waiting for my copy of Pokémon X to arrive, but everyone's welcome to add me if they'd like. My FC is 2036-7399-7693. :)

Sup.

I am looking for starters that are not torchic, bulbasur, chespin or charmander. I can offer you charmarders (lots of them!)  and maybe bulbasurs and chespins if I manage to get a ditto soon. Anyone interested dial  4184-1718-1357 

added

What about IVs, though? Unless you don't care about them. I mostly breed to get good stats on IVs since passing natures was made pretty easy with BW2.

By the way, I'm still (desperately) waiting for my copy of Pokémon X to arrive, but everyone's welcome to add me if they'd like. My FC is 2036-7399-7693. :)

and added

Just started today and JESUS CHRIST I forgot how much I hated Friendship Evolutions. My Azurill is level 20. I play with it all the time. I feed it muffins all the time. 

YET NOTHING.

Story of my life...until B/W's intralink 'friend ship boost' haxorz thing. I had a Loppunny at level 3 because of it.

I caught my first X shiny today. Shiny blue Gulpin. I wonder if this makes me one of the first people in the world to see a shiny in the new generation. I also caught a Pikachu with Light Ball today to double its offenses. I would understand if you all sought me out and killed me.

I caught my first X shiny today. Shiny blue Gulpin. I wonder if this makes me one of the first people in the world to see a shiny in the new generation. I also caught a Pikachu with Light Ball today to double its offenses. I would understand if you all sought me out and killed me.

fuck you like 10 times

There's a rumor (not sure if it's more of a rumor or simply speculation) going on saying that it's possible the shiny encounter rate has been significantly decreased, as many (seriously, many) people have been finding shinies since the release of the games. I know a friend who's already got two in less than two days. I hope I get lucky and find others to increase my very little collection. :)

(By the way, shiny Gulpin/Swalot are awesome).

There's a rumor (not sure if it's more of a rumor or simply speculation) going on saying that it's possible the shiny encounter rate has been significantly decreased, as many (seriously, many) people have been finding shinies since the release of the games. I know a friend who's already got two in less than two days. I hope I get lucky and find others to increase my very little collection. :)

(By the way, shiny Gulpin/Swalot are awesome).

I hope so! I like a few of the shinies and would like to get some more.

My very (kinda) small collection of "fuck you 20 times zess" shinies:

Herdier, Ralts, Medicham, Gulpin, Goldeen (lost), Abra (lost), Pidgey (lost), Zigzagoon (lost), Dialga, Palkia, Giratina

Yeah game is definitely too easy, especially if u use "hacks" like pokemon amie and way too powerful exp sharer (not to mention that training shiett...) too much. Pokemon amie kinda makes sense to use though as at least I think it is kinda part of the game that actually makes sense to exist and requires some effort at least . But do your opponent trainers use it also? Kinda doubt it, so in the end it is kinda too much of a handicap also as it helps you quite much in battles. I guess you can just change your pokemon often and avoid all useless battles by running though if you aren't leveling up to make it more challenging or something. Regardlless u'd hope gym leaders were a bit tougher at least, they barely seem tougher than some normal trainers which is rather baffling as not like they are all that tough compared to wild pokemon in the first place... So now mostly looking to collect all dem pokemons as game doesn't really seem to offer that much challenge yet at least : .