Original Saku

Pokemon X & Y (Discussion & Coordination Thread)

Anybody wanna check my Friend Safari? Curious what's in there.

Why aren't people showing up in my friends list? I added Saishuu and Seiji, but they don't show up. Weird. Only one who does is Peace.

^ added and added

in other news nintendo just came out with a patch presumably for that godawful game breaking bug in the main city, all you have to do to update to patch 1.1 is go into the eshop and you should be prompted to update your game as soon as you enter the eshop.

Just finished going through the main story. Now getting ready to start getting everything from the Friend Safaris I have added and then breeding forever.

@Saku: What do you think about including the Safari types and Pokémon included in each one on the first post too? That'd save some time I think.

^ Sounds like a good idea except i haven't even gotten that far yet in the game so I really don't have any idea how the safari works so... If you can explain how it works and and what exactly you want me to add (and how) then I'll consider it :)

^ Friend Safari is a post-game installment that basically helps you getting Pokémon with Hidden Abilities. The more friends you have added, the more areas you have to explore. For example, if you have me added, you'll be able to access my FS, which includes three water Pokémon (Azumarill, Quagsire and Bibarel). The game itself determines which type and Pokémon their Safari will have. If you catch a Pokémon there too, it will always come with two random 31 IVs. It's a pretty cool facility. :)

By the way, just got this pretty thing on my game:

uxe1.jpg

I'm not sure if this is the right place to do this but is anyone willing to do a trade with me? I want an Yveltal, any level (under 60 if you have it, if not, i'll settle)... All I have right now is a Lv. 70 Zygarde and a Lv. 70 Moltres

Or a Rayquaza, any level

3239-3238-6256

I appear by the name of Ito, I'm not the admin of the forum by the way lulz, it's just that everyone I know calls me by that name since I was a kid... seriously.

edit: everyone added.

I also have another friend code. Add him and he'll add you:

1590-5970-4706

He has Espurr, Girafarig, and Sigilyph.

Also, I have a shiny Staryu and a shiny Clauncher up for trade bait. If you got something good, we'll talk.

ugh that list is a great thing. Added everyone that I didn't have in my list yet!

Which was pretty much everyone but Saku and Style.

Also I've started a new game twice now. Once to find out wether I liked the clothes for the boys and then again cause they disappointed me. Sorry guys, but cute is the way for this cupcakes.