TheBistroButcher666

Miyavi will be in upcoming Hollywood film "Unbroken"

so what will he do on screen? acting super-cool like he always does? "hey look i'm miyavi, i'm crossing my fingers how neat is that masafruckers?" the only thing he got for acting is a face, the rest always ends up terribly embarassing when he's presenting himself to western people.

sry, just wanted to.. even up the vibe a bit.. ;)

This looks excellently produced, but mediocrely directed. I don't prefer testimony from the person the biopic is about in the biopic. Seems... Idk lazy to me and distracting from the overall story. 

In any case, I'm glad to see MYV in an actual Hollywood movie, but I'm of course angry as a fan that he's not going to be a bigger credit even though it seems like he's one of the primary antagonists.

I read the book a while back and if the movie is going to be anything like the book, it's going to be very heavy and dramatic. There's a lot of cringe scenes like rape and very grotesque violence. Also, Miyavi is going to be the main villain. I wonder what made him choose this role since Watanabe (his character) was pretty much criminal (and later on became a wanted criminal) in the abuse and torture of POWs. He also was schizophrenic, from what I got out of the book with constant mood swings. He'd beat the prisoners then give them cigarettes and rock candy if they "thanked" him for beating them.

I see a whole new chapter of overly sexualized miyavi fanfiction arriving after this movie tbh!! 

quuen Angelina reviving myv's relevance where tomomi ozaki falls short & praying to gods old and new that blu-ray directors cut features all miyabi scenes filmed in due le quartz pvc attire