Sign in to follow this  
Delkmiroph

Stereophonics

Stereophonics+HQ+PNG.png

Hello guys, I see that nobody post about this band. For who don't know them see in lastfm page, for me this band is really awesome. Some songs remember my past life, I yet dream go to a concert them (should be awesome).

My favorite songs is:

Maybe Tomorrow (THE BEST)

dakota

Have a Nice Day

Mr. Writer (amazing song)

Superman

It Means Nothing.

The new album is really good, them show to me that yet keep your music and your place scene ''rock alternative''.

Graffiti+On+The+Train.jpg

My favorite songs this new album is:

We Share The Same Sun ( The song is great to start my day)

Indian Summer (great song)

Violins And Tambourines 

In A Moment (AWESOME SONG)

No-One’s  (Best song for me)

So guys, tell me if you like this band... I believe that someone here already go to concert them and have sure that liked it.

oh yeah :rock:

I've just try to listen to some songs. and I, I wanna say, my feeling is it just like the Silverstein suddenly ran into post-britpop and alternative rock without post-hardcore influence, and gave me a little saddness to my heart, let myself think about past years...

It is surely a good band I think. If it plus some nu-metal or hardcore punk or post-hardcore elements, I'm certain I'll fall in love with them.

gave Maybe Tomorrow a score personally→9.2/10 good job! ^o^

The first releases them are good (they don't had fame) after the albums Just Enough Education to Perform of 2001 and You Gotta Go There To Come Back of 2003 (These albums is the base of real music them) Everyone start listen more the songs and the music them remember oasis (somethings relative the genres).

I really love this two abums that say here, and the change the members don't affected the music they, you need listen the solo of kelly jones (the vocalist) him love talk about names of women in your songs.

The first releases them are good (they don't had fame) after the albums Just Enough Education to Perform of 2001 and You Gotta Go There To Come Back of 2003 (These albums is the base of real music them) Everyone start listen more the songs and the music them remember oasis (somethings relative the genres).

I really love this two abums that say here, and the change the members don't affected the music they, you need listen the solo of kelly jones (the vocalist) him love talk about names of women in your songs.

Oasis? yeah, reminds me another name is Blur...

gotta have a try.

Sign in to follow this