Biopanda

Presenting RarezHut: The first(?) international used VK store!

It seems there were some issues with the server, but according to the latest status update they've fixed it. The site is loading fine for me, so I'll assume it's working in general now.

tumblr_inline_nk577fKGDP1r7mkmg.jpg

I received another successful order from RarezHut! It took a little while this time, about 2 weeks from the time I ordered it. I think I was refunded a little because of that though? I'm not entirely sure. All I know is, I got my package and I'm very satisfied, as usual. :)

The main harddrive on my computer died, so I was working most of the week to try and recover what I could, so that slowed down the orders, unfortunately x_x As for the refund, that was because the LUV'ra-Doll tape was accidentally listed as 3 lb instead of 3 oz, so the shipping price was way out of wack :'D

Got my Order of 30+ things from Panda in today! Nicely wrapped and he throws in goodies as well! Also loving the FLAC rips of tapes he gives you of your purchase!

Highly Satisfied with everything <3 PS thanks for the FE' flyer T.T <3333

No idea, honestly. It's not written anywhere on the case and the only titles on the video itself are just the band names.

Double review since I was lazy about the last one.
IdeQzQel.jpg

8u0zZBOl.jpg

First package took a lot longer to get here, but that was due to Panda's HDD crashing. That is understandable, so no harm done. Beyond that, sastified as ever with the items.

I didn't know the Gackt CD was a cardboard thing and slipcover.

Order was:
BLAM HONEY - GRANDIOSE DELUSION
lab. - DUB NOTE (30min. EYES ONLY version)
Gackt - MOON
the Clock work orange - make the most of the vogue
キシュ-qiche- feat.Hisame - Light

Second package I just recieved, my first demo-tape order. Recieved the rips right after ordering, and they're a lot better than the ones I had. Even with my crappy speakers I could hear the difference.

BUT! I wasn't expecting them to come in cute cellophane wrapping but it appears that's original to the tape (?). Also learned there's at least four variants of the covers - these are clearly different than the ones over at evil-en-lucifer and various shops. I'm wondering how many were released overall.

Order was:
るりたま(Ruritama) - カツオの荒けずり節
るりたま(Ruritama) - ワカメの荒もみつ節

Second package I just recieved, my first demo-tape order. Recieved the rips right after ordering, and they're a lot better than the ones I had. Even with my crappy speakers I could hear the difference.

BUT! I wasn't expecting them to come in cute cellophane wrapping but it appears that's original to the tape (?). Also learned there's at least four variants of the covers - these are clearly different than the ones over at evil-en-lucifer and various shops. I'm wondering how many were released overall.

As far as I know, there were 3 other versions of the tapes. The tapes were also released together in a box set that came with matching covers for one of the members, a sticker and a signed photo. I somehow ended up with 3 of these box sets, each for a different member XD

As far as I know, there were 3 other versions of the tapes. The tapes were also released together in a box set that came with matching covers for one of the members, a sticker and a signed photo. I somehow ended up with 3 of these box sets, each for a different member XD

That sounds cool. I'd love to see it.

As for the Ruritama stuff, I will be uploading it all as a discography very soon (next couple days or so). I want to post it with my own scans of the tapes, because for one of the tapes the pictures are radically different (the other it's just the main picture). I might not be able to right away, but I do have scans of the CD, so that's something!

I'm always down to post the rips what I buy as long as it's asked for, for anyone interested.

Please send me the rip of the last purchase T_T

Whoops! I thought I had, but I guess I just included them on the DVD in your package. I'll do that for you tonight :3

Whoops! I thought I had, but I guess I just included them on the DVD in your package. I'll do that for you tonight :3

thanks you, I'll be waiting :D

Hey Panda, out of curiosity, how do you "select" the material you are going to offer on the store?

if you happen to stumble on  xTRiPx, bis (I was the one who bought those dvds you had there  :P ) older stuff, I'm totally buying!

Well it really just depends what we have in stock when I'm putting together an update. We're receiving new stuff all the time(just this month alone, we'll have gotten over 250 new items in stock), so what I'll choose changes. I tend to select things in a loose chronological order, cherry-picking things that I think are interesting and have a chance of selling and mixing in some "filler" items. As far as actually selecting what to import from Japan, that really all just comes down to what sorts of deals I can find. I tend to try and find people who are selling off their collections, since those usually get you the best price per item.

As far as those two bands go, I'll definitely keep an eye out for ya :3 I do have one xTRiPx item in stock at the moment, but it's something newer.

Got my package today from the Rarezhut! Mail people took long to deliver it, so fuck you USPS.

Everything came nicely package and secure! Buy from rarezhut bitches!