Biopanda

Presenting RarezHut: The first(?) international used VK store!

Another question! I got the email with the payment info. Sent payment almost instantly with msg to send me shipping invoice and still no reply :< i needed those items for a bday present ;-;

Valicious and I were out of town most of Monday, so we're getting packages ready today for those who want them shipped out.

Biopanda!!!! I have sent several messages, but no answer yet   :lolita_sad:

We got your messages, we're in the process of getting you those rips.

Edit: okay, found the invoice, it was in my spam folder (strange, I have gotten all other rarezhut mails normally)

We got your messages, we're in the process of getting you those rips.

Val, Please send me my requests  [2] T.T

The demotapes take a while to rip and edit, so please be patient ^-^;;

Sent.

It takes us a couple days to rip and edit cassette and VHS tapes, especially when we are trying to fill other orders st the same time.  We are only two people, please be more patient next time.

Sent.

It takes us a couple days to rip and edit cassette and VHS tapes, especially when we are trying to fill other orders st the same time.  We are only two people, please be more patient next time.

sorry, biopanda always sent me the rip quickly after purchase on the website, but I understand that you now take more time, they have had more shopping n_n

sorry, biopanda always sent me the rip quickly after purchase on the website, but I understand that you now take more time, they have had more shopping n_n

With cassettes on the website, I have the rip all edited and ready to go before it's listed. Due to the nature of the stream, all of the ripping and editing is done after it's already sold.

With cassettes on the website, I have the rip all edited and ready to go before it's listed. Due to the nature of the stream, all of the ripping and editing is done after it's already sold.

ok, I understand, do not crucify me :P

i see you tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! thanks

Hi, I wanted to ask when the site will be updated with items once the auction is done? My schedule doesnt match up with the livestream auction lol

Hi, I wanted to ask when the site will be updated with items once the auction is done? My schedule doesnt match up with the livestream auction lol

i know my schedule only lined up for a few hours too ;0; I feel like in the mass of CDs they're going through I most certainly must have missed out on something I'd have been interested in... But trust me your wallet thanks you. It's hard to not bid on anything that pops up at only $4 to start. ;; maybe it's good I missed a lot of it xD

I guess they need a couple of months? (maybe this time faster?!) to update everything on their website.

But trust me, there isn't that much left, at least not from the 2nd unboxing round and 3rd time (which we are in now).

People bidding like crazy. almost everything will be sold in the stream

An dif shipping wasn't that crazy high, I would even have bought 99% of those CD's nobody bid on.  XD

I'm already holding my heart of this time shipping costs.

This is going to be the last livestream for a while, so after we finish taking care of orders from this round of streams, then we'll be solely focusing on updating the site. I would expect the next site update to probably be out sometime near the end of the month.

We are running a bit late this morning, but we are still streaming!  We should be starting in just a minute, but there are some p cool videos playing for now.  (We're also giving people a few minutes to trickle in)

What treasures will today hold?  Come and find out and sacrifice your wallets to the VK gods XD