Sign in to follow this  
X-Marc

X-mas J-Rock Fest @ utrecht, cologne, berlin

Hi

We will celebrate a new show with you. It will be called "VISUAL X-MAS" and will take place on Thursday the 2.12.2010 at de helling in Utrecht. We are going to make an X-mas J-Rock Festival in Cologne and Utrecht first december week. The plan is to make the concert in Utrecht on 2.12 Cologne 3.12 and Berlin 4.12 3 bands will perform on stage and the first 100 visitors will get a free video with Live clips from the Utrecht Concert from Jap-Ro 2010. The names of the bands will be dropped here after the GUILD Concert in Cologne.

yours

Steff

Taken from the Visual Kei NL Forum

cant wait for what bands it are gonna be! probb from starwave records as usual with steff

yaaaay!

and I REALLY want that DVD o.o ♥

ah but I thought he didn´t wanted to work again with Starwave Records?

Yeah I thought the same.

Anyway, if Calmando Qual is coming then I'm certainly going. So I hope for them.

edit:

He said:

Hi

No Kiwamu band, NEVER EVER!!

No Starwave! No darkest Lab

We will bring in new Bands

yours

Steff

Hm, interesting. I'm curious

(yeah I lurk on that forum sometimes)

Sounds fun ^^

Though I don't want the dvd, cuz I couldn't go then ¬¬

so we´re going then? XD

I really want to go..

but will it be on the same date as the fool? o.O;;

I don´t get it anymore D:

Sounds fun ^^

so we´re going then? XD

I really want to go..

hehe, depends on the bands XD

cuz if the fool & unsraw perform in belgium on the same day, i'd rather see the fool there, and go to the xmas party on the 2nd of dec..

damn, im gonna miss the fool again otherwise ; . ;

Sounds fun ^^

so we´re going then? XD

I really want to go..

hehe, depends on the bands XD

cuz if the fool & unsraw perform in belgium on the same day, i'd rather see the fool there, and go to the xmas party on the 2nd of dec..

damn, im gonna miss the fool again otherwise ; . ;

yeah!! maybe we can do that C:

I was also already thinking about that..

then we will see both UnsraW and the fool, and 3 other bands, instead of just one : D

the dates are kind of stupid though.. a friday and a thursday > >

oh well I don´t care.. no school for me those days I think XD

this is from steff from the visual kei nl forum:

VISUAL X-MAS is no payback against the fool. I was planning to do a tour with the fool first week of december. Kiwamu offered me this. So I booked halls and everything. And then I had to notice, that fishmouth Kiwamu was playing a double game. I did not want to bring in the band before december. Because I knew about Unsraw and Luna Sea. Behind my back he sold the tour to Ramen, I asked him what he is doing : No response.

Then I asked Gunji. He said: " Let us work together next year, it is Kiwamu ´s decision to do it this way."

Sorry Gunji - forget about it...

I contacted Aurelie / Ramen and told her I would use the already booked halls for an x-mas Festival instead of a fool tour now. I told her that we would have competition on the same days and same area in NL and Germany. At last she decided to do the tour anyway. That is the whole story. Now I know why everbody in Europe does give the Fishmouth such a bad reputation. I contacted the greek, finish, spanish and french bookers because of the fool tour. Everybody said to me: No Kiwamu never ever Kiwamu. Now I know why...

I brought fool to europe for promotion. That has cost a lot of money. I wanted to bring the band into the mind of the people and work on them for longer distance, like with CQ. But I have learned my special lesson with the fishmouth..

That is the whole story. I have booked the halls long before Ramen Eventsn did think about a fool tour. Now there is competition between me an Ramen. I did not want it.

yours steff

Ah, so tonight it is already. Hopefully they could arrange a good line-up. I also wouldn't mind a non-visual kei band. But they probably won't do that.

Hi

We will celebrate a new show with you. It will be called "VISUAL X-MAS" and will take place on Thursday the 2.12.2010 at de helling in Utrecht. We are going to make an X-mas J-Rock Festival in Cologne and Utrecht first december week. The plan is to make the concert in Utrecht on 2.12 Cologne 3.12 and Berlin 4.12 3 bands will perform on stage and the first 100 visitors will get a free video with Live clips from the Utrecht Concert from Jap-Ro 2010. The names of the bands will be dropped here after the GUILD Concert in Cologne.

yours

Steff

Taken from the Visual Kei NL Forum

cant wait for what bands it are gonna be! probb from starwave records as usual with steff

Question .O.

is it right that it'll be the 3rd in cologne ?

because I read it'll be on the 4th >__<....

and now I'm confused XD

yeah that´s true.. they had to choose between -OZ- and the Fest.. I´m glad they chose -OZ- C:

Sign in to follow this