Sign in to follow this  
ronluna

Air Gear エア・ギア

top_image.jpg

http://kc.kodansha.co.jp/content/top.php/1000000022

http://www.toei-anim.co.jp/tv/airgear/

Air Gear (エア・ギア, Ea Gia?) is a sh?nen manga by the mangaka Ito "Oh Great" Ōgure. Air Gear is about the life of Itsuki Minami "Ikki", also known as "Baby face", "Lil (and Little) Crow", and his friends. The story follows their use of Air Trecks, an in-universe invention derived from inline skates. The early parts of the story carry out the introduction of characters that eventually join Ikki. As the story progresses, it focuses on their roles as Storm Riders and their quest to be on the top of the Trophaeum Tower. It won the 2006 Kodansha Manga Award in the sh?nen category

LpZ2rq0zyjg

NEW SEASON TRAILER

I thought this series was pretty good despite the very shit ending. I've only read the first volume of the manga and I don't know whether I can be bothered watching the OAD (I think that's what its called) when it comes out or not.

As an actual inline skater, I was excited about it when I heard about it. Read the first two volumes of the manga, I thought it was dumb as hell.

^ don't say that. it gets really interesting at like 50 chapters in! but of course a lot of the stuff in the manga I feel is more fronted towards the Japanese audience since more than half way through it becomes more about the comedy and less about the action, which is obviously not the direction the anime went and probably why they didn't do another season either.... but yeah if you don't get or think Japanese humor is funny than obviously your not gonna enjoy it.

I myself believe I've stopped around chapter 250-260... I really need to pick it back up but there's just other stuff going on right now i'm interested in, atleast pertaining to manga..

Sign in to follow this