Sign in to follow this  
stylelover

U-KISS

20100928ukissminialbum1.jpg

no thread so far.

AND YES. finally a comeback.

They are my favourite kpop boyband (with BEAST).

Their first album was so great.

Tracklist sounds promising.

Tracklist:

1. Before Yesterday

2. 시??럿!!

3. Light It Up

4. Rock ‘Ya Body

5. Avatar

6. 시??럿!! (Inst.)

Yay for the new mini! I think I read the news on Allkpop, and they wrote it will be released on October 4.

Anyway, U-KISS is pretty good, they have tons of catchy songs! One of my fave Korean boy groups beside BEAST.

the mini-overall is better than B2ST mini. Glad they are back. the mv is ok tho. so far fav would have to be none, cuz i cant pick btwn Rock ya body, Light it up or Avatar.

Just gave it a listen before i go to bed and im kinda disappointed.

Avatar was the only song which i really liked.

Will give the minialbum a better listen tomorrow after i woke up.

About to go my second time through it, definitely is better than their album, but I don't think it takes out B2ST's mini.

Awesome mini is awesome. ...uhmm, that's all I have to say. I love it! xD Can't really compare it to BEAST though, U-KISS is more dancey kinda.

It's really awesome :P U-Kiss has its own style and I like that. Most bands just sound the same. Beast and U-kiss have their own feeling

For me, I'm addicted to "Light You Up" soooooooooooo good, made it my ringtone even. Was debating on what song I wanted to make my ringtone, was pretty sure it was gonna be Far * East Movement, but ended up being "Light You Up" lol.

For me, I'm addicted to "Light You Up" soooooooooooo good, made it my ringtone even. Was debating on what song I wanted to make my ringtone, was pretty sure it was gonna be Far * East Movement, but ended up being "Light You Up" lol.

LOL What song of F*EM Jake?

More like: have been forced out of the band. :s

Such drama. If they lacked in talent, they should have trained them better, not kick them out...

More like: have been forced out of the band. :s

Such drama. If they lacked in talent, they should have trained them better, not kick them out...

That's true, and NH Media are so hypocritical by saying "We'll be thinking about adding 2 new members" When in fact the "2 New members" have already worked with the rest of U-KISS in their comeback album.

I feel sorry for Kibum especially ):

I think I feel a lot more sorry for Alexander. Kibum has his company and his brother to fall back on to. (I'm expecting some collab in the near future. The two of them have proven to be able to make good music together :P)

Alexander doesn't really have anything, now does he? If he's not in U-kiss, they're not going to let him in variety shows either.

If they are like B2ST I will most prob. check them out :D

Also, concerning the posts above me, I agree. Are they with SM Entertainment? Completely understandable. One of the main reasons SS501 disbanded as well. They wanted to kick Kyu Jong out of the band. I mean, train the guys, don't kick them out, spend less money on those stupid fangirl projects :/ that'll help

Sign in to follow this