Sign in to follow this  
stylelover

U-KISS

If they are like B2ST I will most prob. check them out :D

Also, concerning the posts above me, I agree. Are they with SM Entertainment? Completely understandable. One of the main reasons SS501 disbanded as well. They wanted to kick Kyu Jong out of the band. I mean, train the guys, don't kick them out, spend less money on those stupid fangirl projects :/ that'll help

NO they are in NHmedia. SS501, they have not disbanded to my knowledge. The leader just left, the other four will continue on....

They dont understand that fact you just stated at them end. ^Some companies are seriously stupid. Like SM Entertainment, DSP Company, JYPE and so on. I really dont like those three companies too much stress. JYP does have some exceptions like 2AM, some songs from 2PM and missA...i hate Wonder Girls and the rest.....Park Ji Young himself is a dumbass and soo annoying. I used to like him but his actions and things he said afterwards were just idiotic.

Back on topic: yes sad alexander is leaving D= :( i had come to like them really and the statements the company released was dumb cuz later on the got denied by the people who were actually leaving and said the truth. LAWL. Hope they continue on in the music industry.

^SS501 didn't disband, and they didn't lose their leader. Their contracts just expired, and they left to other companies. But they're going to continue as 5! Just in different companies :P

Jep, that's what I figured out with my limited knowledge of Japanese/Korean and my English skills :P haha.

SS501 will return. The fans weren't scared for them to disband. They've always said they'd return after their solo projects. I believe they'll even return this year with a new album.

Back on topic.

NH Media is crappy. Oh how I'd wish the others would leave as well. Although that would mean a second failure for some :s (Poor Kevin). I hope Kibum and his brother show that NH was wrong about him. Same with alex. I hope he'll become some great MC or something :P

Kim Hyung Jun is Kim Kibum's brother, yeah.

Oh, they don't have that much but I really liked their latest mini Break Time (Shut Up is a great song, though it takes time to get used to), and I didn't think their full length, Only U, was that bad either.) They got more known due to their mini Continukiss though. Man Man Ha Ni must be their most 'famous' song.

^the album was pretty good and their mini BREAK TIME its to die for.

They are coming back on the 17th of this month with new mini and the new mems.

Hope its even better than BREAK TIME XD

It's going to be all ballads, so I'm not really expecting that much from it :s (I'm not a ballad person unless it's done well, and certainly not when I know the band has awesome up-tempo songs :P)

It's going to be all ballads

Uhh I'll pass then...

I'm thinking of doing the same.

They wanted a new start, with new members and of course, something new in their music as well. (And I think it's stupid. They were just getting more known because they had their own style since Man Man Ha Ni :s)

I'll pass it as well. I don't like KPOP ballads because they all sound the same :/ Except for SHINee's Obsession there aren't many ballads I like.

They were just getting more known because they had their own style since Man Man Ha Ni :s)

Exactly. Their album wasn't bad (not my favorite by far though), but their Break Time mini was just awesome.

As long as they're gonna release more songs like Rock Ya Body everything's fine to me <3

I'll pass it as well. I don't like KPOP ballads because they all sound the same :/ Except for SHINee's Obsession there aren't many ballads I like.

SHINee's Obsession is just incredible :P (And a few of TVXQ's ballad, but they're mostly in Japanese :P)

I know some of them got great voices (Soohyun is incredible), and I bet they just want to show that.

^Exactly that, TVXQ's best ballads are Japanese. I prefer their Japanese stuff anyway. The Secret Code was pretty good (Force and BREAK OUT <3)

It isn't? :P Strange. Their company said it would be in an interview around the time Kibum and Alexander left.

But it's better that way I guess.

Yeah, I want it :P haha...

Can't say if it's good or bad without listening, can I? :P I hope for NH Media's sake this thing is going to sell. Though on the other hand it would be nice to show them that changing out members won't change a thing. Ahh... I can't make up my mind. I hope the boys will do great though.

Sign in to follow this