Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

SuG new maxi single "MISSING" release

Guest mitsubana

Oh, sweet~ Wonder what it'll sound like~!

limited edition TYPE A (1,800yen) will include CD+DVD (including "MISSING" PV etc.), limited edition TYPE B (1,800yen) will include CD+DVD (including "Rolling!!" PV etc.), and regular edition (1,200yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.MISSING
02.Rolling!!
03.0 song (included in regular edition)

Way better than anything in the past 2-3 years. They needed that break and I'm actually excited for a SuG release for the first time in ages

I'm actually really liking it! I think there break did them well! Some other bands should follow in their footsteps...take a couple of months apart...let the members do their own thing and then come back together. It works. L'Arc en Ciel does it and then comes back fresh. xTRiPx did it and came back great and now SuG has comeback great thus far!

Anybody else notice that it says "pussy" on the front of the car at the beginning of the preview?

"(something) Pussy Magnet" you meant

I guess Takeru got overly involved with kpop aesthetics and made them leak through Sug's visual/musical appearance as well...(to be honest, I expected RINGA LINGA worship to come out in the beginning)

ps. who's managing them now tho? Pony Canyon?

lmao I wonder if pony canyon's gonna force-disband lmc now that they've got the original camp rock pioneers signed (and sug probably outsells lmc like 100:1)

in that case we can still expect aiji doing something decent before he retires in a couple years

a swan song solo project

pierrot reunion album

(failed) suicide attempt

I mean, just look at those options

"(something) Pussy Magnet" you meant

I guess Takeru got overly involved with kpop aesthetics and made them leak through Sug's visual/musical appearance as well...(to be honest, I expected RINGA LINGA worship to come out in the beginning)

ps. who's managing them now tho? Pony Canyon?

lmao I wonder if pony canyon's gonna force-disband lmc now that they've got the original camp rock pioneers signed (and sug probably outsells lmc like 100:1)

in that case we can still expect aiji doing something decent before he retires in a couple years

a swan song solo project

pierrot reunion album

(failed) suicide attempt

I mean, just look at those options

except they've been signed to PONY CANYON for 3 years now. http://hp.ponycanyon.co.jp/pchp/cgi-bin/PCHPM.pl?TRGID=PCHP_ART_3010&CMD=DSP&DSP_ATSCOD=30798800

They were managed by PSC but on Pony Canyon label wise up until their hiatus after Sweet Toxic.

Takeru said it would be like lieing to the fans if they continued as they were. They started again under Pony Canyon and Fam after Uwakimono was announced.

Holy shit, I am sorta digging this (well to be honest, SuG has been one of my guilty pleasures for a while) - their artistic direction here looks quite decent too.

What's that Fam Entertainment anyway? I seem to stumble upon some ghetto label with the same name all the time so I really hope someone would enlighten me about this.

Track two on Missing single:

Reminder:

SuG 復活 第一弾シングルリリース決定!
「MISSING」2014.2.19 Release!!
「MISSING」に収録される「Rolling!!」のMV short Ver.が公開!
■初回盤A
【CD+DVD】
¥1800(税込)
【CD】
1.MISSING
2.Rolling!!
【DVD】
MISSING-Music Video-他収録予定

■初回盤B
【CD+DVD】
¥1800(税込)
【CD】
1.Rolling!!
2.MISSING
【DVD】
Rolling!!-Music Video-他収録予定

■通常盤
【CD Only】
¥1200(税込)
【CD】
1.MISSING
2.Rolling!!
3.0 song

I am buying all three.

What do you guys think of this song, and which version will or would you get?

Sign in to follow this