Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Alice Nine new album "Supernova" & 5 new release

Alice Nine new album (title not yet finalized) will be released in early 2014, although details have not yet been announced

their 2 new digital singles "開戦前夜(kaisenzenya)" "Exist" (to be included in their forthcoming new album) will be available for download through iTunes since 2013/12/04

their new music card "Alice Nine 9th Anniversary MUSIC CARD" will be released at their live tour "HEAVEN'S DOOR" since Fukuoka DRUM LOGOS at 2013/12/07 and up to tour final at Zepp DiverCity Tokyo at 2013/12/25 and through UNIVERSAL MUSIC STORE at 2013/12/11 (1,000yen)

[track list]
01.Merry Christmas to U
02.Merry Christmas to U(inst.)

their new USB "Alice Nine 9th Anniversary USB" will be released through UNIVERSAL MUSIC STORE (5,800yen)

[track list]
01.Daybreak (PV)
02.SHADOWPLAY (PV)
03.shooting star (PV)
04.残響ホワイトアウト(zankyou whiteout) (LIVE from 2013.08.25 Shibuya Koukaidou)
05.月光浴(gekkouyoku) (LIVE from 2013.08.25 Shibuya Koukaidou)
06.無限の花(mugen no hana) (LIVE from 2013.08.25 Shibuya Koukaidou)

^ looking at the site. That song (and it's instrumental) will be sold limited during the winter tour and then on universal's music store page starting 12/11. It won't be on any album and will come with a bunch of downloadable pictures (if I'm reading correctly 3 random member solo pics (1 icon size and 2 for your smartphone bg I think?) and one big one for your PC of the whole band) 

The USB thing has an original design using the member's animation (whatever that means). It will have Daybreak, SHADOWPLAY and Shooting Star Pv's  + Live performances of Zankyou whiteout, Gekkouyoku and Mugen no hana from the 9th anniversary live in shibuya. And this one is just limited to Universal's music store. 

Also there are previews of both itunes songs already: http://web.pscompany.co.jp/alicenine/2013winter_special/download/

I'm iffy on them personally, nothing too exciting going on in that time. Exist's preview sounds slightly more interesting though with what it has going on as it's trailing from the chorus. 

I feel like Alice Nine has reached some kind of... plateau for the time being. I hope the album will have some awesome tracks that will be better than any of these singles. That Merry Christmas song is fucking LULZ to the max with extra lawlipawpz gravy. Then those two previews. Kaisenzenya sounds like a staple alice nine song except the drums sound terrible and Shou sounds like he's been doing the same thing for too long. EXIST just sounds like a new form of INNOCENCE. I have no idea what to expect from the full length album. Daybreak was OK. Shadowplay was a little... forgettable in some aspects and Saga's piano wasn't too inspiring. Then that fucking bullshit Shooting Star was like. TERRIBLE. Don't even want to think about it. The bsides were all better than the single tracks except Daybreak was pretty interesting. UGH. I JUST. WHAT. I hope the album will be good.

That Merry Christmas song is fucking LULZ to the max with extra lawlipawpz gravy.

Yes! extra lawlipawpz gravy. I chortled far too uncontrollably at that song and I'm sure my neighbors want to maim me for it. I kind of just have it on ignored.

But yes, the 2 previews don't really illicit any feelings from me apart from 'meh' right now and I'm just really hoping for at least an interesting album. WE SHALL SEE. 

Ugh, my heart is going out of control with this news, I just can't wait for this. I knew there was an album coming soon. It seems like Alice Nine is kind of doing your usual metal band releases outside of Japan. A song (single) is release, then another, and then the full album containing the two songs.

A9 lost my attention a long while ago.  I loved Zekkeishoku and other earlier works, but after their pop-centered era emerged, I quickly cared less and less about their releases.

I will have to see a PV before I decide on listening to this.

(Un)fortunately enough, their pop-centered era is much more interesting than their early vk days.

Not really convincing previews but as we all know, A9 will defo bring some surprises along the way :)

their new maxi single "SHINING" will be released at 2014/02/26 (2 TYPE)

limited edition (1,890yen) will include CD+DVD (including "SHINING" PV & making), and regular edition TYPE A & B (1,260yen each) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.SHINING
02.from KURAYAMI
03.TSUBASA-Reprise- (included in regular edition TYPE A)
03.jelly fish-Reprise- (included in regular edition TYPE B )
04.SHINING(inst.)
05.from KURAYAMI(inst.)

their new album "Supernova" will be released at 2014/03/19, although details have not yet been announced

btw they will hold their live tour "Supernova Symphonia" since LIQUIDROOM ebisu at 2014/04/16 and up to Shizuoka SOUND SHOWER ARK at 2014/05/24 (live at 2014/04/16 will be fan-club-limited)

Well the digital singles were really nice. I got a bit of a proggy side from them in Exist. SHINING sounds like your typical Alice Nine single title (not like that means anything with them), I just don't know about their album name. Usually the title always has something to do with the concept (Except for 9 which was a form of not writing a self-titled name)

omg @ elvis nine sourcing maiku's username for their album

vk circle of life is complete tbh

They also like to source my birthday for single release dates~. 

Exist's engrish lyrics are so terrible. :| I kind of can't take it. ;___; Yeah I hate this fucking song. BLERGH.

I knew it!! I was reading on twitter Tora talking about being done with mixing and then Shou mentioned something finalized with SHINING.

I actually thought Tora was Hiroto and Hiroto was Tora. Really liking the chorus in this song even though the rest of the song is very Cosmic World. Probably my favorite chorus post-"9"

Love it!!!

I feared that they would continue the style of their last 3 Singles, but no they didn't. I listened to the whole song and it is really powerful. I think it fits to an album name like Supernova. It has something of their older style, a touch of Alpha i think...

Whatever I'm really excited for the single!

It's better than Kaisenzenya, but to me it isn't all that and a bag of chips. It's listenable, but I hope the album has more that I enjoy.

I definitely get some cosmic world vibe after listening to the full song (the full PV was uploaded by a user on YouTube). Loving the instrumentation and Shou 's vocals were on point aside from the verse immediately after the first chorus. I felt it could have done with a bit more variety with the melody, but overall I'm really loving this song. Still have to wait a damn month to hear the b-sides.

What the heck was that in place of the guitar solo? It was interesting and powerful to say the least

Sign in to follow this