Zeus

ANIME TRASH TALK THREAD

dragon ball z sucks balls!

dragon ball z games and naruto games are really enjoyable unlike the animies (the ones i played)

ATTACK ON TITAN IS TRASH! IT'S A GOD AWFUL ANIME WITH A CRAPPY PLOT

There's a plot in all of this? Really?

(I will never grow tired of this response.)

What gets me the most about AOT is the constant reuse of animations and stills and the constant retelling of how their world is plagued by Titans. I get it, there's creatures out there eating people. Because you know, that's a totally new concept.

ALL THE ANIMES THAT CONTINUE MORE THAN 48 EPS IS JUST TOTALLY SHIT, I MEAN 2 SEASONS ARE OK, 3 MAYBE, BUT MORE THAN 600 EP IS JUST DEATH, BORING, NO PLOT, FILLER, I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND NARUTO ONEPIECE AND BLEACH WHY IS IT SO FUCKING HYPED... UURRGRGHH ~rant ends here~

a lot of anime fighting can't beat this, and thats just pathetic

Never would have guessed LC9 to end up in an anime thread.

I AM STILL WATCHING MAHOU SERIES AND IT FEELS LIKE ALL OF THEM ARE HAREMS/ECCHI

No, but really, can someone tell Matsuoka to voice characters that aren't leads in the same anime plot over and over again because I actually like listening to his voice.

Without even watching it all I think it is safe to say this anime season just might be the worst one ever when it comes to new shows. If you are not in it for some of the sequels you might aswell skip it and wait for spring season which should be decent.

attack on titans

the style of animation is refreshing.. BUT

-simplistic, boring plot - even a 4 year old could follow

-boring character personalities

-boring character designs

-boring costume/outfit designs

-repetitive and slow-paced, with not much progress

-sure, it makes for an easy peasy group cosplay.. but what else?

Tokyo Ghoul √A's opening is fucking garbage compared to the first season. 

thank i didn't know it was out. now i can see if i like anime anymore

tokyo ghoul vA should burn in hell. or was the 1st season horrible too but i was just to hype to see it.

A still image with shaky effect and speed lines to imply movement is refreshing?

I think he's talking more about the art style than the animation.

I think he's talking more about the art style than the animation.

he has to be talking about the art style, because the animation wasn't anything special by any means.

Well, this IS the Trash Talk thread lol. At least I am not going to go in to the reasons that I think it is garbage :)

It's okay. I still like you. :3

This entire season is disappointing. Nothing new is really keeping my interest and I feel like I'm killing time until the Spring season starts up and we get some good stuff going again.

This entire season is disappointing. Nothing new is really keeping my interest and I feel like I'm killing time until the Spring season starts up and we get some good stuff going again.

Death Parade? Koufuku Graffiti? Rolling☆Girls? Yoru no Yatterman?

Those are what I consider the standouts from this season to be, but yeah I agree this season was pretty weak if you don't count all the great returning series. It's okay though next season seems a bit more promising.

nah spring season is also suck balls. the only good thing about it is new Gintama season. and maaaaybe that Nagato Yuki-chan no Shoushitsu. everything else is gonna be fucking shit i bet

nah spring season is also suck balls. the only good thing about it is new Gintama season.

omfg yessssssssssss  finally something good, hopefully.

You from the future son?

i'm sick and tired of these animes i can guess a plot just by looking at pic or reading a synopsis.

i probably shouldn't have crossed the line and watch more than 1k titles ;__; now almost everything just looks like shit to me. 

There are in fact at least three anime's airing right now that I would rank as 9/10 or above (at this point in time), that everybody should be watching.

those are; Akatsuki no Yona, Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso, and Sanzoku no Musume Ronja.

I don't even mean this in a biased way, all three of these shows are just objectively good. Although all three of these are from the season before this one so... it still doesn't have anything to do with this season being "crap" as far as new shows go :lol: I thought I would throw this out there though for anyone who might have overlooked these gems.