blackdoll

Sing along

What songs or artists do you sing along with (doesn't matter if you dont know the lyrics)?

Me: its Lycaon, and avelcain . also any songs i really like ill do too(do the unlcean parts too).

I really love singing along to my favorite songs, at least the chorus has to be something I can sing along (brutal/harsh/hard songs excluded). My voice isn't great, I think it's even below mediocre, but I enjoy singing a lot when there's nobody listening. I can hit the correct notes (at least I think I do...) but I'm terrible at singing without a song playing in the background.

One of my favorites is Lycaon also but at the moment I'm addicted to Royz songs. Those choruses are so amazingly catchy there's NO WAY you won't be singing them along. Right now I'm listening to Alkaloid and it tears me apart inside that it's almost 2 AM and I can't sing it since my bf is sleeping in the next room.

But I'd say EGOIST by Royz (video with lyrics) is my favorite. I learnt the lyrics in one day when I first heard that song since I was constantly singing it. Also one huge favorite is Royz's Innocence, and I actually took it as a personal compliment when a friend of mine who's only into Gazette (he's not a huge fan, most of the time he listens to mainstream stuff) actually froze for a while when the chorus came. He said something like "wow, that's a catchy chorus" etc. It's really heart-warming when someone not into VK compliments a song I like even though I've done nothing to compose the song etc.

It's. Just. Impossible. Not. To. Sing. Along. IMPOSSIBRUUUU.

@paradoxal me too i like doing alone. some voclist are tricky though.

@paradoxal me too i like doing alone. some voclist are tricky though.

But the trickier the merrier! ;) Though unclean vocals are a no-no for me, I've never tried and I probably never will.

Are we the only ones who love to sing along to their favorite songs? :(

Are we the only ones who love to sing along to their favorite songs? :(

i think so

Haha, I sing along to Royz too (mostly their older songs like "hoshi ni negai wo" - it's simply too catchy not to sing along XD). Since I always learn lyrics by ear, I dunno the lyrics for their newer songs as I haven't listened to them enough.

And I know almost every vistlip song by heart :3

Like paradoxal, I can't do harsh vocals at all XD Not that I can even figure out what they were trying to sing in the first place...

I sing along to just about everything. (and horribly so)

Especially g-schmitt and Yapoo's because I'd like to think that I'm just as rad as Syoko and Jun Togawa, when in reality I'm the complete opposite ;<

I sing along to everything too.

Some of my favorites past and present:

TM Revolution

Aishiteru kara, wagamama ni natteru...

Abingdon Boys

Neeeeevvvvaaaaaaaaaahhhh! Cut you from my heart, EVVVVVAAAHHHH! Ill nevervleave you cause you are a part of meh!

Gackt

Wooooooo! Yume no nake de... hiragaru sekaiii the last secret garden....

Alice Nine

Sora e, egaiteiku, kimi e!

ViViD

I just call you name....

SuG

Head over heels for you, but I dont know how to love!

Unite

Defrost me... Yeeeeeaaaaeeeaahhhhh...

Kimi no hikari de...

Div

Love is dead, you are the shounen no character in Role Playingu

Alsdead

No time to step back down, the revolution time is now....

Why die, when you have yet to live life.with the pride.

Dont cry, the world is so messed up but weve made it this far somehow...

Thats a sample of my favorites, I have many many more...

Pardon the long post and badly written out lyrics, ehehehe...

kiryu is a good one, doing mahiro's creepy voice :)

Also one of my sing along favorites is Matenrou Opera's acedia! It's my favorite of all MO's releases and I love all the songs. I'd actually say it's one of the best VK releases - there's not a single one song on the maxi-single I don't like. I love them all. 5/5.