Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

XALTEA will conditionally disband

XALTEA will immediately disband if no. of attendants of their one-man live "公開後悔自殺(koukai jisatsu)" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2014/02/10 cannot reach 100

god noooooooo! i so hope they don't disband. they are sooo awesome. one of my most favourite bands... i so was hoping they will announce a consecutive release campaign after that oneman live like GOKIBURI actually are going on. that's so shitty news >.>...

Heh, didn't this happen to some other band a while ago.. wasn't it TRUST? 

This trend is starting to be really weird, anyways I'm curious for their final decision after that live. ^^

Could it be that these bands announcing that they'll conditionally disband wouldn't otherwise afford to continue their activities? I hope it's like that instead of them being complete attention whores.

2mweo2.jpg

^

i don't think they just announce this to make more money. the complete tour leading to their oneman on 10.2. is for FREE!! and i am not 100% sure but i think i even read that the oneman itself is also for free... so they deff not doing it for the money. i am really wondering why they seem to have so less fans... their music is awesome, their performance is awesome, their appareance is great... they very often play together with GOKIBURI and *imo* they are million times better then GOKIBURI.... i am not trying to hate towards GOKIBURI but i am really just wondering why the F*** they don't get the popularity they deserve. and besides > 100 is like the most ridiculous small number i've ever heard for something like this...

^

Well, they've might been having a lot of bad luck. More popular bands touring/playing at the same dates elsewhere, lack of advertisement.. all that.

I knew they had it a bit rough... but, not this bad.

a new theory which come to my head today... maybe they just want to "challange" themselves with the number 100 because maybe they don't even have the slightest idea how many fans they have... because from some research i think (not 100% sure though) that every *if not all* venues they played as of now only had space for like 40-max. 70 people and their oneman at takadanobaba area is deff the biggest concert hall they ever played in. so for me there's still hope they will reach 100 without any problem and will finally announce some new release ;D but anyways tomorrow finally is the day where we will hear about the final decision.

i really don't want them to disband. their single is so good! 100 is not a big amount of people, so probably they will manage to reach it

there are only 96 attendants at their one-man live "公開後悔自殺(koukai jisatsu)" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2014/02/10, and they have been indefinitely on hiatus (but not disbanded) after then

for info only, they have held totaling 45 lives (including their one-man live at 2014/02/10)

SET-LIST at 2014/02/10:

01.Heaven meth
02.Cherie
03.Dead mewl
04.Continue GAME?
05.-G-world
06.[new song]
07.キラキラなやつ(kirakira na yatsu)
08.Seeker GAME
09.Tears

EN1
01.空想アバンギャルド(kuusou avantgarde)
02.Scar
03.Guillotine

their members have opened their new twitter, while Vo.冗花(johka) has stated himself as ex-XALTEA (but other 3 "evil" members have not)...

https://twitter.com/wristxcutter
https://twitter.com/feel1tto
https://twitter.com/kulala315
https://twitter.com/dr_sakky122

GOKIBURI & XALTEA members 2 special bands "evil" "GOKITEA" will act as opening guest of ルピナスハーツ(lupinus hearts) one-man live at Shinjuku RUIDO K4 at 2014/03/02

"evil" members:
Vo.優雅(yu-ga) (GOKIBURI)
Gt.一斗(kazuto) (XALTEA)
Ba.紅麗(kula) (XALTEA)
Dr.裂夜(sakiya) (XALTEA)

they will hold their "1st line-up complete execution" live at Shinjuku URGA at 2014/05/29, at which Vo.冗花(johka) will participate...I wonder whether it refers to 2nd line-up coming after last live of 1st line-up...

their LIVE DVD "第一期XALTEA活動休止公演~公開後悔自殺~高田馬場AREA" will be released at their "1st line-up complete execution" live at Shinjuku URGA at 2014/05/29, which will include scene of their one-man live "公開後悔自殺(koukai jisatsu)" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2014/02/10, for which set-list has been posted above

wow that's awesome! a 2nd live dvd from XALTEA!! 8D - only too bad that johka probably won't be their vocalist anymore.... but at least he can be heard in the live dvd.

Sign in to follow this