Sign in to follow this  
Jigsaw9

[Korean] Brown Eyed Girls

Brown+Eyed+Girls+BEG35.jpg

Okay, so I basically just created this topic to have a place to fangasm about how awesome Narsha's and Ga-In's solo mini albums are! :lol: I really recommend them to any K-pop fans because I think their sound is very refreshing, cool and catchy at the same time (plus, they both have a cool MV). I have to admit that their minis are like my favourite things this year in K-pop.

Anyway, Brown Eyed Girls (abbreviated as BEG) are cool too, though I only love a handful of their songs. Still, they have pretty amazing voices.

So, any fans of these girls/their solos? :)

They are my favorite Korean pop group. I'm currently listening to Gain's mini-album for the first time, and I absolutely love it! Both Gain and Narsha have released such great mini-albums this year! I haven't checked out the MV yet, but I've heard it's really good.

^ Yes, they're both awesome! :)

Here's a link to Ga-In's MV and her performance from Music Bank (really beautiful, and only little playback):

LhNqdRectqM

dUufAuBXKQQ

Listened to Ga-in's Irreversible and didn't like it at all, but Narsha's mini was all right. They need to comeback as a group and release something new. Hopefully something like "My Style" sooo good!

...i know what you mean, but after listening more to the mini, i am in love with gain's mini. Its amazing and every track is good my fav would have to be Tango The Night and Irreversible. i cant seem to stop listening to this mini specially this type of music. I kinda want more of that style of music.

I actually loved Ga-In's mini album at first listen. I loved Esperando for it's Spanish lyrics, and Irreversible was fucking awesome too, best song on the mini. The MV was amazing, seriously didn't except such an incredible MV by her.

She's bringing something fresh to the kpop scene right now. Besides it's nice seeing someone else who doesn't rely on abs, butt dancing, autotune, rapping etc (I love these things though).

Anyone heard their new digital single Hot Shot? It's a pretty cool track, plus the intro is a nice touch.

New album's out on September 23!!

Love the digital single. Sounds a bit like gain's music and jazz.

I am so exited for it now. I expected nothing less from them.

^ Haven't listened to the album yet, but that video was badass. :)

...so I'm gonna try out the album now. :mrgreen:

edit: okay, the album's good too. I'm impressed!!

Yeah, I wasn't really expecting something as good as it is. I didn't really like Sound G that much, I only really like their two mini albums and Ga-In and Narsha's mini albums.

^ Yeah, the same here. I like some individual songs from their albums, but this is the first time I love almost everything from start to finish. I guess because it's much shorter, with less songs, i.e. less chance for filler tracks. xD

And yep, the solo mini albums are pretty much flawless. 8)

^ Well, they've been around longer than those groups, so at least B.E.G.'s more experienced that's for sure. :)

Check these out:

ofwFr8o8p0Y

m3ydJMw5loU

And an older one:

KDp59EloLJI

I admire BEG for their awesome MVs and original concepts, but overall I don't really like them.

Newest MV is a masterpiece though :s Still need to listen to the new full length.

^ Same here, I'm more of a fan of Narsha's and Ga-In's solo work rather than B.E.G. itself. But the new album (and the MV of course) really exceeded my expectations. :)

The new repackage album will come out on November 4th. It will include all the songs from Sixth Sense, plus a new title track called Cleansing Cream which will be a ballad. Further extras: making of video, special photospread calendar, 'Thanks to' message written by the girls.

MV teaser:

R3ekTn_s8kE

omg, cant wait for it, but i wanted more tracks for their repackaged since they've been away for so long and who knows when they'll make another comeback.

^ Yeah, I expected a track or two more, too. Oh well, if this turns out to be good I might buy it, Sixth Sense was pretty much flawless anyway.

Sign in to follow this